OtakuBoards

Meaning of your username

Guest demimonkoumon

Hmmm...well, I really didn't make mine up. It was already my nickname which everyone called me by years before I joined Otaku, and I guess I thought it really fitted.

That and the fact I'm really an evil magicain kinda guy in real life, just in disguise, and it would be good to use that alias so that my brotherhood will be able to somehow track me down and help me regain my powers...

Um...erm...I've gone crazy, haven't I?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]plz don't think i'm crazy but i love DBZ and Gohan is the coolest character and i kept wishing someone in real life would be like him so i started dreaming about what it would like to be his gurl so my name became ~Gohans Gurl~ [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] No one will think you're crazy, trust me, there's guy's here that are in love with Mimi (I won't name any names...:shifty: )[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devidramon [/i]
[B]

And I read somewhere that Season Four would star the children of TK and Kari and the final villain would be LadyApocalymon, a female version of Apocalymon. [i]Last edited by Devidramon on 02-22-2002 at 02:22 AM[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]AAAAAAAAH!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I have been fighting for a year and a half against takari!! I HAVE A WEBSITE DEVOTED TO THE BASHING OF TAKARIIIIIIIII!!! *rocks back and forth slowly* it's not real... no , no it isnt... takari is not real...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]No.. no... NO!!!!!! AAAAAAH!!! *runs in fear* NOT THE WITCH OF LIGHT! PLEASE.. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Hi there! I Yamato, brother of Takeru, future brother of Hikari and... Taichi?! NO!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=salmon]OKAY! Hey there! I'm Miyako! And I'LL be filling in for these three...

DBZChikaGhan means... DragonBallZ Girl who has a mad crush on Gohan... got it? now thats just her user name... she has a ton more..

Alice~um well.. its her real name.. er.. means truth in latin...

Alice in Wonderland~Now gee.. where could this have come from?

Demon:~Alice was bit by a vampire when she was young and b/c she was half angel.. *points to the avatar* thanks to him, she mutated into a fire demon... see her profile for picture...

CIC~Cone's Ice Cream~Alice has a mad crush on Cone from Sum 41.. plus she loves guys who play the guitar.. minus Krillen...

Silent Nobility~Her RPG character in the X-Men thread.. she loved the name...

DOTSL~Daughter of the Strobe Light... her friend Jamie is COTSL... Child of the Strobe Light... Alice loves Club music and one night when she looked directly into a strobe light.. the name just stuck...

Myst~Her original webmistress name Tsym backwards... also short for mystical.. another webmistress name...

Takeru's Chick~Self Explanitory

Well thats about it.. now then.. why are these three in tears?

A)Alice hates Hikari with every bone in her body and hates Takari with every molecule of her existence
B)Takeru *hates* Hikari.. or rather Alice has him brainwashed
C)If they ever DID marry... Yamato would be a brother in law to Taichi...

Alice is a rabid Taito fan...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]*pant* *pant* Thank you Miya-san.... you can run back to Koushiro now... Well there you go.. all my nick names!![/COLOR]

Back when Pokémon was the coolest thing and I used to watch the shows, my very favorite was (but still is) Charmander.
In Char's first eppy, he's mouthing off at Team Rocket for stealing Pikachu. His exact words were "Char-Char,Mander-Char!"
So there ya have it. Don't ask about my short-lived szyJYM screenname, though, I won't tell ya...;)

Guest Digi22Beck
Well my name: Digi22Beck
Digital22Beck My name is Beck, and I love Digital stuff and I like the number 22. Digi also meaning digimon. My Digimon being the illustrious Fauxmon.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
My sn is based off my childhood hero Rick Hunter aka Hikaru Ichijo. Hey guys it was either this or my other childhood hero of Hulk Hogan so I guess there wasn't much of a choice:worried:

well, rember the old 007, goldeneye game on 64. well, i allways played as boris, and i played a lot(like 4-9 hours a day, and yes i am a god at that game, just dont stand in my way, i have lots and lots of explosives) i would play with shyguy and my other friends all night long, and now we play a varati of shotters, and they still yell, "boris, you b@sterd, you shot me in the back, you su*k"

[color=crimson][size=1]Well, me and Anna had this joke that we would take over the world and split it up, and I would be Queen and she would be Empress. And our nicknames were already Asuka and Misato, so I got Queen Asuka and she's Empress Misato, although her user name is Anna LOL, that's my nickname for her. So yeah, I'm the Queen all bow to me...and I'm also Asuka...the sassy little Eva girl with the coolest Unit, 02!!!!!

OH YEAH, hey Piro if you become King, does that mean that I'm the Queen?? *laughs*[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]OH YEAH, hey Piro if you become King, does that mean that I'm the Queen?? *laughs*[/color][/size][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Lol, actually, it's more so that since you are the Queen, and we got married, I became a King :D It works kinda backwards from the normal monarchy system but ya :p[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Lol, actually, it's more so that since you are the Queen, and we got married, I became a King :D It works kinda backwards from the normal monarchy system but ya :p[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh okay, so technically you can't be King over them because they already would worship me as Queen, and then you are the King only because you're married to me?[/size][/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
voodookanaka................y not :D :D :D

"Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompatus of love"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]voodookanaka................y not :D :D :D

"Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompatus of love" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]That is a really old song...and I doubt it has anything to do with your name. So seriously, where did the idea of that name come from?[/color][/size]

Guest Voodookanaka
:) i really dont remember. and 'y not?'
i think its something mentioned once while really stoned, in fact i think i apparently just said it one night after coming ind drinking lavender -_- theres no real story behind it, kinda boring really

[color=deeppink]Voodoo has 777 posts...eee :excited:

Well, let's see...I don't know where BabyGirl came from. It's a semi-nickname that just seems to be "me" now. It's a really common nickname for girls, but yeah oh well :p

I wish my username was my real name though.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Voodoo has 777 posts...eee :excited:

Well, let's see...I don't know where BabyGirl came from. It's a semi-nickname that just seems to be "me" now. It's a really common nickname for girls, but yeah oh well :p

I wish my username was my real name though.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Why in the world would you want your name to be BabyGirl? I think your real name is cute.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Why in the world would you want your name to be BabyGirl? I think your real name is cute.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
i think she means she wants her username changed to "Jenna"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Voodoo has 777 posts...eee :excited.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, after reading that I remember back then in V.2 when you spotted me reaching up to my 777th post.

Anyways back on the subject the name "Treble" came from a Videogame character that I liked if you must know this videogame its Megaman 7 on the SNES(Super Nintendo).:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
i think she means she wants her username changed to "Jenna" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Indeed. I would never want my real life name to be BabyGirl...! o_o Just think of the jokes...

But yeah, I wish I had registered as Jenna rather than BabyGirl...but oh well...people know me as BG now :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]

Lol, after reading that I remember back then in V.2 when you spotted me reaching up to my 777th post.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hehehe, I must admit, I DO love 7s!! I mean, my screen name...JhaJha777...quite an exciting number![/color]