Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Meaning of your username


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes kittie is her real name. If ya look at her drivers licence it sure dont say anything else. *hugs* i love you kittie. *muah*
as for my name... kuja it stands for Killer Under Jerk's Attitude betcha didnt know that. dang square only paid me $1 million for my name...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1]

I knew what Deus Ex Machina mean't. I read about it in A Series of Unfortunate Events. It explained it in one of those.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1]

I knew what Deus Ex Machina mean't. I read about it in A Series of Unfortunate Events. It explained it in one of those.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] At first I thought it was supposed to be pronounced "DoSexMachina" like the sex machine, and I thought "whoa, that dude is confident in his abilities" But I later found out its true meaning...[/color]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sicko-kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: That was so darn hilarious in the moment...bwah.

I was going to say something else and I completely forgot :huh:

Oh yes, now I remember...of course, the female is always right ;)

Haha...::spies angry males:: bring it, boys :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

grrrr.....:mad: :flaming: :p

and yes, my wife will be giving birth to a babygirl....
Posted
Mine is Lady Katana because I've always liked medival stuff, especially knights, and a knight's wife is called a lady and the katana is one my favorite types of swords. The other is the broadsword, but Lady Broadsword didn't sound good to me.....
Guest Cyrtorchild
Posted
Its a Marilyn Manson songs, although, I did spell it wrong.....:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

grrrr.....:mad: :flaming: :p

and yes, my wife will be giving birth to a babygirl.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue][size=1]Remember to post her pic [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] At first I thought it was supposed to be pronounced "DoSexMachina" like the sex machine, and I thought "whoa, that dude is confident in his abilities" But I later found out its true meaning...[/color][/B][/QUOTE]

You have no idea how many people think that... it's worse in some places where my username is 'deusexmachina'.. sometimes followed by a number... I mean, it leaves it all to the imagination, where the spaces may be :drunk: ... most people assume that it reads 'deu sex machina'... :drunk:
Posted
Mine name is the name I'll go by when I move to Japan. Mine was originally supposed to be Shibataku. But I messed up. When in Japan I'll go by Tku Shiba.(family name first, your name second)Thats not may real last name but over there it will be. But thats my meaning of my username.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Doesnt Sephie-san have a baby girl?

*snickers*

Baby Girl..

*laughs*

How you like them apples BG?

*cracks up and dies*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Oh...DBZChika...I...you...er...

Your avatar made me laugh so much that I nearly fell off ma damn chair!!!

:laugh: :alcohol: :blulaugh: :bellylol: :worried: [/color]
Posted
James, you should talk! The first time I saw your avi, I DID fall out of my chair.....In fear, though.. :p Then I remembered the GameCube Commercial, and said "Neil, you are a complete idiot..", and went back to typin up a post I was making in Word.

So....*cough*......Yeah

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...