OtakuBoards

Nightmares

Matt.D

[color=coral] U know, one of the things I like to talk about most is nightmares....I also like to hear other ppl's nightmares. So if anyone here had a freaky nightmare and they want to get the feelings off their chest or if they just want to talk about the subject, come here. I remember one nightmare I had. I was weird....I dreamt my best friend was standing there, but it was like a ghost version of him...Then he pointed at me and said: "10:30", then I woke up....I looked at the clock and it was 10:30! It was pretty freaky....anyway, did u have any nightmares that u would like to talk about? I'd love to hear them...;) [/color]

[COLOR=coral]I used to have the same nightmare over and over again......A bunch of guys were breaking into my house, one went after my mom with a knife and I shot him.....That's all I really remember from that one. O and speaking of freaky dreams....I have dreams that are preminitions of the future! I dreamt once of a conversation between me and my freind, and the next day...we had the same convo I dreamt about... it was strange.[/COLOR] :eek: :)

I had a nightmare last night of this one girl I went out with leaving me forever on a plane...I woke up in a cold sweat and an emotional mess. Well, I never see her anymore so it kinda makes sense.

Sometimes I have premonitions too...but they're mostly all subtle and don't happen in a couple months if I can still remember my dreams for that long.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]O and speaking of freaky dreams....I have dreams that are preminitions of the future! I dreamt once of a conversation between me and my freind, and the next day...we had the same convo I dreamt about... it was strange.[/B][/QUOTE]

that happens to me alot...but if i remember the dream when its happening in real life i stop and do something different just so it wont be the exact same...dont ask y i just do...

if you look at my sig than that says something about nightmares... and i have some of those dreams that kinda tell the future but i have know control over them i once dreamt that i moved and how my house was gonna be decorated... and i dream that i was once a little 2 year old playing around but my dreams are weird cause they always turn into nightmares

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]I have dreams that are preminitions of the future! I dreamt once of a conversation between me and my freind, and the next day...we had the same convo I dreamt about... it was strange.[/COLOR] :eek: :) [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I have those alot too!But I also get them when I'm awake!:eek: I would be talking to someone then I start thinking about something then the next day it happens!Weird.[/color]

Nightmares...I think the last one I had was about...1 year ago? I don't have many, but I remember one of them was that theres some kind of monster creeping round the town, and im on my own, with nothing to protect myself like a weapon, and so im walking around...and i hear screams...but at the same time im hearing nothing...it was freaky...so i carry on walking, and then next thing i know im running, and then something really small is infront of me, and it jumps at my head then i woke up at 3 in the morning.

i usually have nightmares that i am falling or drowning... since i am scared of heights and i also can't swim it makes sense to me..

But i also have nightmares about people i know dying..and i also have daynightmares kinda like daydreams but you know well nightmarish... about people dying for some reason i have this whole issue with dreams about death and rebirth.. like reincarnation... i guess .. but people are reborn as the person they were not into a different person completely and the thing is that this nightmare is never about real people but about anime characters.. and i am always among them and i always have this really depressing part to play in my dream.. like once i had a dream that i was an assasin and had to kill thsi guy that was madly in love with ... i just don't get it.. and everyone think that i am f$@#ed in the head...

Wow!!! Soooo many dreams and nightmares. Well, if you read my signature, you can tell that I am a dreamer, in more ways than one, but I really can't think of any at the moment that stick out in my mind. But I do have a problem with dreams sometimes..... I sometimes get my dreams mixed up with reality. For example, I thought that my best friend's brother was going to grow up to be a preacher, because I "dreamed" about it, but I would still be thinking to this day that her brother was going to be a preacher if I wouldn't have said anything to my friend's mummy about it, and then she laughed at me, lol. Does that happen to anyone else here? Because it happens to me a lot, maybe I'm just weird, OR there's just something special about me:D

I rarely have nightmares. But there was one nightmare which I had over and over and over.

I was walking around in some mountains, all alone. All of a sudden, everything turns black. Three strange looking creatures appear, and start chasing me. I fall in a hole, and then have a either I wake up, or I have a preminition. There was one time when I fell in the hole, and knew about a bus crash which I saw on the news the next night. And strangely, the crash happened at around the same time I dreamt about it...

I get nightmares like once every other night. It was about this graveyard and I was lost in it and this ghost wanted to kill me!
o_O I know, it's freaky! I barely ever have nightmares, but when I do, it's seriously like I'm in them, like I can't wake up until it's over. (maybe that's why I sleep so late :rolleyes: )