Jamvis Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 *laughs until he turns blue* watch alot of ppl come in and get disappointed! anyway any of you ever heard of baby girl by nelly furtado? i fell in love with that song when i first heard it what about you??
BabyGirl Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=deeppink]Sure! I'm my biggest fan! And...what? You're not talking about [i]me[/i]? Oh...:shifty: well... ::cough::...well I guess I'll just run along then... heh :p To answer your question, no, I don't like Nelly Furtado...sorry :whoops:[/color]
Guest Matt Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Sure! I'm my biggest fan! And...what? You're not talking about [i]me[/i]? Oh...:shifty: well... ::cough::...well I guess I'll just run along then... [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lol :laugh: i thought he was talkin but u too....
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=indigo]What? Someone wrote a song about BG??? Wow your famous...that makes me feel a little bit better. Stalking a regular person borders on psychosis but now that BG is famous I am just a regular stalker of a celebrity.[/color]
Kuja Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... arent you the one who liked kittie on v2? so i expected you decided to like jenna since kittie got engaged! :wigout: but NF cant sing anything... once you hear her songs 8 times in 8 hours *shudder* target's tapes stink lol... anyway of course i like BG she is one of the mods that works in the forum i watch over if i didnt like her we wouldnt get along... and she will also help me in a new site for otaku, errrrrr no one heard new site[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
asar Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]*laughs until he turns blue* watch alot of ppl come in and get disappointed! [/B][/QUOTE] yeah alright, very good Jamvis....har-har...ha... and no, i think nelly fertado should be strapped to a big plank of wood and flogged for making music like that...but then that's just me.
Fall Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 She has a song about BG?! Erm.... I only thought she wrote [i]1[/i] song.... :rolleyes:
DeathKnight Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=crimson]Nope... Nope... and Nope... ;) I hate Pop and stuff like that... It has to have: 1. [b]Loud Guitar[/b] 2. [b]Loud Drums[/b] 3. [b]Screaming Lyrics[/b][/color]
NorykoAngelcry Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Personally, I kinda like her unique voice. Her music videos are a bit. . WOW =/ But her songs and her voice are very original, and somewhat easy to listen too. As for my taste in music - If it isn't country, I will probably listen to it. . . wait. . I hate Britney Spears, N'Sync, etc. etc. . . I will just pretend they are country *cough* As for the song Baby Girl - Nope, never heard of it, though, since my car is somewhat . . DEAD, I can't really listen to anything I want anymore :D Oh, and of COURSE, I LOVE our BabyGirl ^_^ . . and her Cowboy Bebop avatar. .[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1] Oh, and of COURSE, I LOVE our BabyGirl ^_^ . . and her Cowboy Bebop avatar. .[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] heh, everyone on the boards seems to love babygirl O_O I wouldn't be surprised if I came back tomorrow and saw this thread has 1000+ views, lol....
Justin Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Yes, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE BabyGirl! Wait, dammit...I fell for it too... To answer your actual question I'm not a big fan of Nelly Furtado either. I lean a little more to rock than anything. -Justin
Guest Zeh Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I hate nelly furtado. I seem to like music thats like 3 years old or older. Like anyone ever heard the song by Smash Mouth, Walking On The Sun? [/COLOR]
Spikey Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]LOL!!! You know I thought she was talking about babygirl off of otakuboards, and I thought it might get closed, but no I have never heard of the song, I couldn't listen to pop if my life depended on it, lol, The same as DN (DeathKnight) I have to have guitars banging drums, like heavy metal. So no I have never heard of that song.[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]This is my 200 post. lol[/COLOR]
(<AA>) Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 When I saw the topic I was like :therock: .Heh... Anyway I haven't heard the song....
gundamcat17 Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 my comments on nelly furtado...Suck... my comments on bg...She has never been anything but mean and cruel to me ever since i started coming here last summer and i don't think she should be a mod...{falls over on the floor laughing.ya know i luv yah}.
Kuja Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]my comments on nelly furtado...Suck... my comments on bg...She has never been anything but mean and cruel to me ever since i started coming here last summer and i don't think she should be a mod...{falls over on the floor laughing.ya know i luv yah}. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]adds another person to me "To Be Banned List". NO ONE bashes jenna and gets away with it... unless your a girl that ever attended dewitt, then you can bash her all you want (while making out with me)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Dan L Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]adds another person to me "To Be Banned List". NO ONE bashes jenna and gets away with it... unless your a girl that ever attended dewitt, then you can bash her all you want (while making out with me)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]I think (note:think, not know) that they were joking... but yeah, either way that comment [i]was[/i] a bit harsh... er... very harsh... as for nelly furtando... I dunno what it is... I don't like her songs.... I don't know why... the songs just make me shudder... *shudders*...[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=indigo]Like anyone ever heard the song by Smash Mouth, Walking On The Sun? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Yea.... I use to be a Smash Mouth Fanatic.... Walking on the sun was pretty cool... I say All Star and the 'Astro Lounge' CD was better O_o[/color]
Kuja Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol i was joking too... if i had a list like that... id never finish my list. i only ban people that break the rules to an extreme or constantly break the rules not for personal problems, if i did that. we would have like 2 memebrs and all staff ;) (only cause i cant ban staff)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Dan L Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol i was joking too... if i had a list like that... id never finish my list. i only ban people that break the rules to an extreme or constantly break the rules not for personal problems, if i did that. we would have like 2 memebrs and all staff ;) (only cause i cant ban staff)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] oh, I see.... haha :laugh: sorry.... I actually thought you were serious... except for the last part... I guess that should have given it away, but I'm in a slow mood... last thing friday afternoon, you see... puts me in a go-slow.... :drunk:
Darkness Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=blue]Hey!!!! Don't trick me like that! Nelly Furtado is nothing compared to BG! (Especially after seeing icedragon's site) There is something about Nelly's voice that doesn't appeal to me. Oh, and BG if you want a song; I'll write it!:)[/color]
Kuja Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]btw the pics at his site are about half from me ;) and my site which came first ;) just no one was sending me pics so i quit posting them ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Baby Kiwi Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=crimson][size=large]I LOVE BABYGIRL!!! :love2: [/size] And I'm from DeWitt so I can make fun of her! Heh-heh! :p ;)[/color]
Guest Shift Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]I wuv Baby Girl!!! I like her avatar also...[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now