OtakuBoards

Suicidal problems...

Avalon

Guest Shift
Suicide is the cowards way out and so what if you liked it. I wouldn't care what my mom said..+ you wouldn't have otaku to look forward to.

Please don't kill yourself! Here's some things to think about:

A: Don't Drink!

B: Go to Confession

C: TELL YOUR MOM THE TRUTH! If you don't things will just end up much worse.

Please don't do anything drastic! There are people on this forum who enjoy your company. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!

[color=crimson]The bible condemns homosexuality.

But ****, Who cares. I dont. Nothing wrong with it, it's a personal discison. Even if it was god that said that, I dont really care o_O. He might have created Adam and Eve and all that, but he really hasnt done anything for me.

The bible is a good book to guide yourself by, [i]at times[/i]. If it is inspired by god or not is personal opinons that you prolly dont give a damn about, so I wont start on that.

But if God Really Is up There and Really does give a **** about us, and since he is God he should be able to see everything from your point of veiw, and thus there is no need to feel any sort of remorse.

Technically the bible teaches that you should forgive constantly, thus if God didnt do the things he taught, it would be hypocritical....

And suicide is not the answer for anything. You only live once...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]

But the problem with that is...I liked the sex!! :bawl: No not again! Shut up! Shut up!! Shut up!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Panny...Panny...Panny.....

A) Having sex with your own sex doesn't make you good or bad...I mean one slip isn't something I can judge you by...and besides why the hell would sex preference matter to friends? I mean (not trying to point you out TN or anythign but yeah sorry :)) god I admire TN I always have even when I knew he was gay...it didn't bug me...I don't see what the point is...he likes guys big whoop....No biggy here....Not saying youu do but if you like girls...BIG FREAKIGN WHOOP!! I gauruntee any FRIENDS will understand this and it will be the same! I don't think its a big deal!!

B) You shouldn't beat your self down for enjoying it...The simple fact is humans like pleasure...and you know as well as anyone that ANY sex is pleasurable to some degree! (well anyone who has has sex...not the point tho)Its just like someone smoking...most find it pleasurable but noone says "You're going to HELL for that!" I mean its gonna be ok...you like it or not...Don't matter! Plain and simple is anyone would like it...

whoever said, "what has god done for me?" i ask you back, "what have you done for god?"

and for those who said, if you fall in love and that's all it matters..no matter what sex they are and it is not a sin..hehe..then it's not a sin to date a someone outta your species? like a dog or cat..lmao! it doesnt matter cause as long as you are in love! bwahahahah..my my! let see who i'm gonna **** today. i'll try grasshopper! wheeeeee..did bible ever said beastility is a sin? it doesnt say it..but it doesnt mean it's right..so what you think right isnt always right. i know i'm over exaggerating.

guys..it is sin to sleep with other ppl before you even get married. guh..-_- but who gives a **** these days..almost everything is sin ya know?..i mean god..we are born with a sin what adams and eve did. and i dont even believe in genesis!!

and about suicide..if you really want to die, i can tell you is try it. if you really want to live, you wouldnt kill yourself. i kinda think same way as deathknight did about how god could view on point of our side/problem.

and how the hell did school kids found out that you are lesbian? 0_o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]
and for those who said, if you fall in love and that's all it matters..no matter what sex they are and it is not a sin..hehe..then it's not a sin to date a someone outta your species? like a dog or cat..lmao! it doesnt matter cause as long as you are in love! bwahahahah..my my! let see who i'm gonna **** today. i'll try grasshopper! wheeeeee..did bible ever said beastility is a sin? it doesnt say it..but it doesnt mean it's right..so what you think right isnt always right. i know i'm over exaggerating.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Uhh...Yes, you're over exaggerating to a major extent.

Of course I didn't mean that [i]all[/i] love is acceptable. I mean, I wouldn't condone something like pedophilia (though that has nothing to do with love, it has to do with sex).

Still, it's foolish to use the comparison of different species. We're talking about human beings here: and if Panny Chan slept with a girl...the real question is, what is wrong with that? Why should she feel guilty for doing something perfectly normal?

I mean, when there are people out there who are dealing drugs and committing crimes...and doing all sorts of terrible things, it makes me wonder how people can be so worried about sexuality issues. I mean, [i]geat a [b]real[/b] problem![/i] lol ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Uhh...Yes, you're over exaggerating to a major extent. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

rotflmao!!

seriously, though... oi vey... wish i'd seen this thread sooner.

i know [i]exactly[/i] what you're going through, panny chan. first, i'm bisexual & was raised in a christian home & went to christian school my whole life. i came out when i was a junior, i think, & after that it was "you're going to hell" 24/7. but there's no way god is going to send someone bi or gay to hell. it's a natural feeling, you can't help how you feel. & you don't even have to commit a homosexual act to be condemned, according to the bible. all you have to do is just have the [I]thoughts[/I]... and that's just ridiculous. i don't even really believe in hell, either. i have a hard time believing an all-loving god would send someone to hell for actions commited in one life-time. the time-span of a human is a drop in the bucket in the course of the universe.

also, i was always made fun of, too, my whole life, b/c i was smarter than most, or at least made better grades, & was skinny w/ frizzy red hair & glasses & braces. so i understand that aspect of your problem as well. you have a great future ahead of you & you'll probably become very successful while they're flipping burgers at a fast food restaurant. people like that are just ignorant, & their attitudes make me physically ill.

& remember... by letting them drive you to suicide... you will let them win.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]"[i]Anyone lying down with a beast is positively to be put to death"[/i] - Exodus 22:19 - [u]New World Translation[/u]~[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]There are a few reasons why we can't trust the bible on the issue of homosexuality, as the bible also states that bats are birds (Lev. 11:13, 19; Deut. 14:11, 18); some fowls have four feet (Lev. 11:20-21); camels do not have cloven hooves (Lev. 11:4); a mustard seed is the smallest of all seeds and grows in the greatest of all plants (Matt. 13:31-32); turtles have voices (Song of Sol. 2:12); some four-legged animals fly (Lev. 11:21); and a foetus can understand speech (Luke 1:44).

As you can see, when it comes to issues of biology, the bible is unreliable at best. :)

As I've said in this thread...I don't want to get into a religious debate, but I do want to point out that Panny Chan shouldn't be told that she's sinned...especially as she is obviously in a fragile state of mind (especially in terms of harassment at school etc).[/color]

I honestly have been in your place and know what it feels like...but the thing that gets me out of it is just realizing how many people truly do care about me and would miss me if I was gone...at times it doesn't seem like alot, but just stop and think and there truly are alot of people that genuinely care about you. And I've also been on the other side (losing someone very close to suicide) and let me tell ya, its not the answer. It hurts the people you leave behind so much and I promise you they'll never get over it. And I promise your life will get better~so don't try anything you'll regret.

Well ppl I've done some thinking and reading and decided that I won't kill myself over that...or ever! As for my friend, we're taked and sorta worked some things out... We're dating now, but not telling our parents...yet! I want to tank all of you for your help. James, thanxs man! And everybody else thank you too! I love all of you!! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]Well ppl I've done some thinking and reading and decided that I won't kill myself over that...or ever! As for my friend, we're taked and sorta worked some things out... We're dating now, but not telling our parents...yet! I want to tank all of you for your help. James, thanxs man! And everybody else thank you too! I love all of you!! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]That's great news, Panny Chan. :) I'm very relieved to hear it.

If you ever need to talk, you can IM me on JamesOtaku01. And that offer is open to anyone else on OtakuBoards as well -- I now have about 150 Otaku members on my list...so everyone should feel free to talk to me when I'm available. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue] I now have about 150 Otaku members on my list...so everyone should feel free to talk to me when I'm available. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Good god James!

How can you handle that? Everytime you sign in you must recive like 50+ messages that deal with problems, other random things or just a simple "sup?"......

I thought i got flooded with 48 people... i had to make a new name..... [/COLOR]

[color=red][size=3]Thank god...and here I was about to leave when I realized I'd (accidentally) forgotten about your predicament! I'm glad you're still around, but now it's my turn to leave.

I want you all to know that I care about you all and am leaving to straigten some things out. I'm very glad Panny's okay, and you guys are all more than welcome to IM me at JCBaggee if you ever want to talk about something, be it a serious problem or just to talk. But I've got some big problems that are going around in my life right now involving some recent threads, some new friends, and a few old ones.

I respect you all and will miss you greatly. I look forward to the day I can safely return to these boards, and am greatly sorry for anything I have said or done that was offensive or inappropriate.

And Panny...if you [b]EVER[/b] talk about killing yourself again...I'm going to find your high school and beat you down just for thinking that. Someone will always care (Yeesh...even I'm sick of hearing that from me...).

Adios! Goodbye! Peace out! Keep in touch! Love, Peace, and Friendship forever!
--JCBaggee[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]You know, I feel bad for you for all the crap you've been through and had to put up with, but if you said you felt bad blah blah and you prayed and repented and you cried and ladedah...and then you say that you ENJOYED it, that is being SO hypocritical...it's like you just want attention almost...but I mean, you do have my sympathy, but come on...if you enjoyed it, then why the heck do you feel so bad and feel like you're going to be damned and all that stuff? But anyway, to each his own...that's just my own personal opinion...But good luck on resolving your issue and I hope everything turns out fine.

SEE WHAT DRINKING DOES TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE?!?[/color][/size]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I think that was a bit Harsh on your part Queen Asuka to post something like that, what Panny needed was some sympathy not a put down of some sorts. Also the topic about drinking really had no point to be brought up on this thread! Another thing is you seem to act really holy, but I'm sure you have done something in your life that wasn't right no one is perfect not even you!;)

Just my opinion though!

In regards to Panny, I am sorry but I wasn't around when this post got put up. I really sympathize with you but I find it great you found someone you love wether they are male or female. Don't worry about what people think since its really none of their business and you'll always have a friend in need if you need one or want one in the form or me!:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]I think that was a bit Harsh on your part Queen Asuka to post something like that, what Panny needed was some sympathy not a put down of some sorts. Also the topic about drinking really had no point to be brought up on this thread! Another thing is you seem to act really holy, but I'm sure you have done something in your life that wasn't right no one is perfect not even you!;)

Just my opinion though![/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]She DOES have my sympathy, I even stated that, but you have to see my point of view about this...everyone doesn't think on the same level..I mean COME ON...it's just a thought. And the drinking thing went perfectly with this thread. And I never tried to act holy, because I know I'm far from it. I've done my fair share of bad things, but if these are only the small things, then I guess I would be considered nearly perfect...[/color][/size]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Trying to chastize a person in a Suicide post is not a very good idea I mean do you want to get this person even more depressed then she already is, I'm pretty sure you don't, and I sure you didn't mean any harm but you have to look it from another perspective, If you were the one posting and you added that drinking comment wouldn't you be upset about it! You really have to look at it in another ones shoes,

Anyway if you would like to further discuss this Pm me or look me up on Aim! Since now this topic is turning into a spam one!

Sorry Baby Girl!