OtakuBoards

Hello, I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackazz

Sephiroth

I'm surprised no one has made a thread about the show, I think it's awesome and have been watching it since season 1, what I want to know is....

Who's your favourite Jackazz on the show?

What's your favourite stunt?

What's your favourite prank?

What's the most painful stunt?

what do I think?

my favourite Jackazz on the show is Johnny Knoxville

my favourite stunt is probably the BMX joust, I love the way the knights talked to each other

favourite prank is the poo poo platter, where he had some doggy poo and went into oriental restaurants and asked for vegetarian meals, and then started complaining by putting the poo on the food and asking what it is....

the most painful stunt is probably blind folded skateboarding, enough said....

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Who's your favourite Jackazz on the show? [B]Chris Pontius and Steve O, those guys are friggin hilarious[/B]

What's your favourite stunt? [B]any one of those catapult ones[/B]

What's your favourite prank? [B]the night monkey and night wolf[/B]

What's the most painful stunt? [B] I think that the firehose one was more painful, imagine getting punched over and over again [/B]

[color=crimson]Who's your favourite Jackazz on the show? [b]WEE MAN![/b]

What's your favourite stunt? [b]The Shop Carts! Weeee![/b]
What's your favourite prank?[b]Night Monkey[/b]

The Most Painful Stunt? [b]When Johnny Knoxville lets little kids kick him in the balls >_<; and they throw stuff at his balls... *cringe...*[/b][/color]

Favorite Jackazz: Steve O and Chris Pontius
Favorite Stunt: Jai-alhi(sp?)
Favortie Prank: Antiquing
Most Painful Stunt: The one DeathKnight said, I believe it was called "Cup Test". It's between that and Jai-alhi. That one was painful just to watch.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]

I'm surprised no one has made a thread about the show, I think it's awesome and have been watching it since season 1, what I want to know is....

Who's your favourite Jackazz on the show? [b]-- Steve O[/b]

What's your favourite stunt? [b]-- 'antiquing'[/b]

What's your favourite prank?[b]-- When dave mangera(sp?) messes with his poor dad.[/b]

What's the most painful stunt? [b]-- When Johnny tested the stun gun, tazer, and pepper spray.[/b]

what do I think? [b]-- good question[/b][/QUOTE]

Guest ssjsupreme
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]the best stunt on that show.... wait a minute, there is no best! there all good!
but here's a couple:

the poo bath(jonny being turned upside down in a full porta-a-john)
the"shoppingcart-hits-the-curb-and-they-go-flying-thingy".
the fat man skateboarder
the"who-can-eat-the-most-eggs,-and-then-throw=them-up-contest".:drunk:
the gold fish trick
the one where jonny trys yogi, and farts every two seconds. :laugh:
the paint ball draw(in thongs thats gotta hurt :blush:
and i just plain love the fact that his parents think he's the devil, and don't even send him a birthday card :bawl:
on to wee man!
the best thing wee man does is the ompa(sp?)lumpa(sp?)skate boarder... wait theres also the time when he road the carpet that was attached to the trunk of a car.and then there was the time that...:lecture:[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[color=crimson]I love that show! I dont know anyone on it, but I have seen some of the stunts that they have done, done in front of me. I went up to Central Mich U. to visit a friend, and saw some guys that were hideously drunk pushing each other into bushes in shopping carts at a Wal-Mart parking lot. It was hilarious! :rotflmao:[/color]

[color=deeppink] I have no clue, I don't know there names.[/color]

What's your favourite stunt?[color=deeppink]I thought the one where that guy was turned upside down in a full Port-O-Potty.[/color]

What's your favourite prank? [color=deeppink]I don't believe I've ever seen any pranks...[/color]

What's the most painful stunt?[color=deeppink] I saw some guy get his head cracked trying to jump over a sewer exit thing... That looked painful.[/color]

[COLOR=deeppink]I saw a skit on Mad TV... "Kenny Rodger's Jackazz"... It was funny. Kenny drank spoiled milk and in every part they cracked bats over each other's heads. [/COLOR] :laugh:

Bam and Steve O are the best!

I like the shopping carts, the mattress slam, when bam beats his dad, I liked the BMX joust also when they are talking, its hilareous!!!

The duck hunting was good, wee man kciks *** at skating!

Trampoline jumping! Poo cocktail!

There are many more, the Yoga farting was good!

I watch it.

Fav Jackazz:WeeMan
Fav Stunt:When Johnny was in a port-o-potty and they turned it upside down that was funny lol hahaha
Fav Prank:When that one fat dude chases WeeMan around a public place!!!
Most Painful stunt:When Johnny and that one dude r in this one place and then these guys throw balls at them with a certain stick thing.

Who's your favourite Jackazz on the show? [B] Bam Margera, because of the extreme lengths he'll go to for a laugh [/B]

What's your favourite stunt? [B] Tony Hawk and Matt Hoffman riding through the loop and into the water, later in chicken suits :drunk: [/B]

What's your favourite prank? [B] Someone from Jackazz using a doll in a pram and pretending to collapse on top of it, the look on the peoples faces [/B]

What's the most painful stunt? [B] Where they test the strength of the cup. An 8-ball is dropped from about 4 storeys up onto (I think it's Bams) children creating area [/B]

Is this like that that Kenny rogers show? my friend had downloaded a whole collection of their skits of the net, and when i saw them i could not speak for at least 10 minutes after i saw them. It was the funniest thing that i had seen in a long time..One of my favourites was the dairy products skit
"I was raised on the dairy, b***t".

It's amazing how far stupidity can get you these days.

[color=green]Well since it shows at 2:30AM here, I can't watch it. Though by reading this thread, I might have to sneak on the telly and watch it one night..... it sounds pretty... interesting... :drunk:[/color]

Oh dude, Jackass is like my favorite show!

1. Chris Pontuis
2. Ryan Dunn
3. Steve-O
4. Bam Margera / Brendon Dicamillo
5. Johnny Knocksville

The lake jump, it's friggin classical.

At the start of one episode, Bam and Brendon are diong a skit, and Johnny hires an actor to protray a police man and have them arrested. That was so damned funny.

Bear Wrestling............. of when Bunny was in the attack dog school.

The most painful stunt that I saw was where Knoxville got attacked by bulls.

Has anyone seen that stunt called the crapper sled? One of the guys rides a portapotty with skis on the bottom down a hill. It rolled and went out of control.

Also the cup-test is classic. :rotflmao:

[COLOR=purple]*thinks* Bam Margera, he's hot and he's an idiot. But I dunno, Wee Man is awesome too.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Stunt? Um.. I liked the one where they dragged the guy through the cornfeild. However my favorite was when they got Tony Hawk and some other guy to skateboard in elf costumes together.. that was pretty cool. I did like where they skateboarded and rode bikes and crap off the half pipe into the lake.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Bam Margera jumping on his father and totally trashing their room, which is awesome by the way, at like 2am.

Wee Man as an Oompaloompa had me laughing and squealing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]I'm pretty sure peircing your butt cheeks together would really hurt.

Ugh bleh.. I have one that would really hurt for ya'.. it wa snever preformed on jackass, and when you read it you'll understand why.. but my health teacher told me that her friend's brother was given a wedgie while he was wearing tighty-whiteys.. and 3 days later..

His testicles exploded..

O.O

I don't ahve them obviously, but I can imagine this would hurt.[/COLOR]

Who's your favourite Jackazz on the show? Bam Margera

What's your favourite stunt? Night Monkey 2

What's your favourite prank? When the group travel to 'Mianus' and cunningly take the mick out of it. Seeing as I went their yesteray and re-did it.

What's the most painful stunt? When Bam Margera quickly runs and slams his head on a mattress, when it repels backwards.(Enough said)

what do I think? A great show....