OtakuBoards

Cowboy Bebop

vegetto master

This is easily one of my favorite animes of all time, I just love it so much. But to keep this thread going why don't we start a quiz, like they have in the DB section, I think it would bring some life back into this thread. No, I will just make a thread with a quiz in it! It'll be here soon enough!!! :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]What if that wasn't Spike's Star that blinked out though?It may have been Vicious's.And Spike survived many other things worse than that.IE shot in the eye brutally wounded,stabed thrown out windows,along with being choked.[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]You have given this quite some thought, havn't you? I suppose it could be possible, but the ending was good as it was. A good anime would stop there, leaving you to your imagination like it clearly did for you. But yeah, it would be great to see some more Bebop, of which even I have some ideas of situations they have yet to encounter. Like, they could be framed for a crime and have a bounty on their own heads, for a change. I did come across his one site, but I'm not sure exactly where. It included these comics of a possible sequal to Cowboy Bebob, where Faye and Jet are worried about Spike, but Spike is actually okay and with Ed, though I don't know how. Ahh, the whole idea is ludicrous, like Dragonball AF, and I refuse to believe it until I get an actual notice from Sunrise Inc. themselves. I encourage anyone else who reads this to do the same.[/color]

:blah:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zayle [/i]
[B]I understand what you mean. But I would like to see an anime similar to it. Just one that has the feel of perfectness, that CB did. 26 sessions and a movie just aren't enough. [/B][/QUOTE]

A similar series would be cool.

i can only come back to this thread and type more because the show is just so good. everything is. i was just saying in another thread that the charector development is amazing and the charector design is also unique and more importantly, original. black dog serinade. thats the one thats one now and every thing is just perfect.and ed is one crazy girl.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]wow, you've got cowboy bebop-idus just as bad as I do! you should check out the Rp section and read the "muddy water aint so bad" topic. Plus you can hop in on our next Rp, I would also like to know the address to your site. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1]:rolleyes: You think you have coboy-bebop-idus? If you have it, then you know for a fact, Angelus, that I've got, died from it, and am now swimming in a case with the whole Cowboy Bebop series on dvd...heh:p

Anyway, both those rpgs are mine! MUAHAHAHAHA! Um...yeah...:D[/color][/size]