Cowboy Bebop

vegetto master

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watch CB, but it's not all THAT good. Yes, it has the graphics, the characters, the ships, the music, and the plot, but still! ^^ I really do like it, but not as much as some other anime. I mean, sometimes it's just kinda.....dull. Ok, I don't mean dull, as in boring, just as in it doesn't stimulate my brain a whole lot when I watch it. It's just kinda on....I don't really think about everything that much when I watch it, which is unusual for me. But it's still a very cool show.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Mmmm....Faye is hot...shame she ain't coming back....[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

and what the hell is that supposed to mean..... she didnt die.... unless you mean from crying abuot the fact shell never get to do it w/ spike....i mean god she get shot unless jet shot or ra..... never mind.... i dont want to even go there..... but we dont know what to her..... and you can fantisize about her....... i mean you do have an imagination dont you??????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SakuraHope [/i]
[B]

and what the hell is that supposed to mean..... she didnt die.... unless you mean from crying abuot the fact shell never get to do it w/ spike....i mean god she get shot unless jet shot or ra..... never mind.... i dont want to even go there..... but we dont know what to her..... and you can fantisize about her....... i mean you do have an imagination dont you?????? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]NOooooo...I mean it's a shame there's no new Cowboy Bebop eps to see her in...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i]
[B]Cowboy Bebop is a excellent show. My favorite character is ed.

Does anyone know whether ed is a boy or a girl? I'm still not entirely sure about that one yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ed is a girl. In the Episode "Jaming with Edward" at the end Faye yells in the backround: "Hey she's a girl!" (or something close to it.)

Vicious is by far the best! I mean he is cool that he still uses ancient weapons. He sure did a lot of dammage to Spike didn't he? Oh and also Spike may not be dead! All he did was collapse with a few stab wounds and a knife in his leg, or arm I forget, But he did collapse alot, like in the first session, when he was choked.

:smoke:

[color=red][size=3]Good point about Spike, but the end tagline ("You're going to carry that weight...") is meant to hint he was dead. Now if you'd read my topic about foreshadowing in Cowboy Bebop, you'd know that![/color][/size]

i love cowboy. its truly one of the best animes.
good every thing, and i mean that.
i also have always wondered what was to happen next after spike dies and the bebop is still around.
i know they couldnt continue the series, but, damn, that show is good. we've had this topic before just about . i asked then. do you think the show can be depressing?
more over the category about the music. i love that too.
if it could have gone for another season or you know doubled the number of eps. it has, it would be my fav. right there with dragon ballz.
in some ways its better. but you didnt hear that from me.

I love Cowboy Bebop, and the movie is just as good. Anyway, it was my favorite anime at one point, but then I moved on from CN lol

I don't think they would make another season for two reasons

1) The first season would be really hard to top
2) Without Spike, it's kinda sucky

i hear that, leave it be.
but dang man,
did anybody see that ep. i've just watched again. with the title along the lines of "toys in the attic" or something.
the nasty little monster in the ship (a blob) going around infecting every one.
in that fridge, ew.
that was some nasty junk.
just pure funk.

lol, I've seen that one alot, it's a cool one, my favorite one is probably the one with the old man in that lawless ship in space, chessmaster something. And Ed plays against him in chess forever, I forgot the name, but I loved that one

Guest Morph
[size=1] Well first off, Cowboy Bebop is the best and my favorite anime of all time, I know basically 99% of all inforamtion on it. And I have seen all episodes too..

I was watching that one last night Episode 11 "Toys In The Attic"
I really like the lessons that they give in each of the episodes

No Ein didn't die, none of them did

My favorite character is Faye Valentine, I act like her, and my personality is the same as hers :D[/size]