Cowboy Bebop

vegetto master

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its good that cowboy bebop is on cartoon network and on adult swim but the sad part there is some parts of the show where they have to edit some of it. which comepletly sucks *** by the way. but any its a good show and i like it every time i see it.

I love that show. It is the coolest. I own four episodes. Spike is hooooooooooooot. He should be with Faye. But he is with Julia. That b*tch should die. Oh wait she did. I didn't spoil the ending, unless you mean hers. But that wasn't the ending.:alcohol: :smoke:

Yeah, I usually watch it. Even though its cut I still watch it mainly just to see anime. Something else I dont understand is how they rate it TV14 (in the US dont know how it is else where) but then say on the warning, that its for adults over the age of 18. If it has material that is "Mature" should it not get a TV MA rating like South Park? Oh well, guess it does not really matter.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Silo [/i]
[B]I watched it once, and all of the characters died. [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you talking about session 11; Toys in the Attic? Because that's the really only time everyone "dies." But they really didn't die just got injured real bad, they get healthy after that.

:smoke:

[color=red][size=3]If he's watching it on Adult Swim, then he's probably talking about "The Real Folk Blues Part 2", since they just aired that one last month. Everyone got shot up, 'cept for Faye (well, Ed and Ein to, but 'cuz they weren't there), but only a couple people died...well, if you don't count all the thugs...[/color][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue]I have heard of this new and popular anime a bunch of times. I always want to see it 'cause it looks so cool, but I don't know what adult swim is. If I new what that was I might be watching it here soon. Is adult swim the name of the channel? Well if it is I don't got it.[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
yes that is the last ep. sorry but spike isnt comming back and its all viciouss fault.... spike, faye and edward are my favorites.....
spike is so cool and faye is co ol and ed is just crazy ed....

i wish spike could come bake from the dead.... hes done it before... sorta....