OtakuBoards

Das Oldskoolen: Gaming Trivia

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Please stop addressing me in the 3rd person when you're asking a question only I can answer... :rolleyes:

Not 'till the weekend, most likely, when I have enough time to get the questions (100 of them... -__-;;;) ready, and post them... Also, I'll need to be online a lot, which is why the weekend will be a good time. Plus it's school holidays! Yay! ^_^! [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOO!!!!! You know i'm going away for easter holidays Connor!!! Gahhhh!!!!

...Well, i guess i'll just awnser them when i get back, won't be till Monday though...

[B]Heh, no you won't NeoC... It's first person to answer wins, I'm afraid... Which might be a not-so-good thing... Hmm... unless anyone can suggest something, that's the way it's gonna have to be... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I don't think that's a very good way at all... I can only get on later in the day, so if the rules are like that, then I guess I'm not going to be able to participate...
How about people PM the answers to you, and then the person with the highest score wins? Would that work?

By the way, is there a prize for this? :D[/color]

Good idea... I think I'll just write up a Questions sheet (and for that matter, an answers sheet), and PM it to everyone in the competition... Reply back with the correct answers under the Questions, and the person with the highest score wins. How's that sound?

[color=indigo]That sounds good to me. I'm currently making a Zelda quiz, and that's what I'm going to do... Now, I just need another, oh, 75 questions to make 100. :cross:

Well, [i]is[/i] there a prize? You didn't answer me. ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]That sounds good to me. I'm currently making a Zelda quiz, and that's what I'm going to do... Now, I just need another, oh, 75 questions to make 100. :cross:

Well, [i]is[/i] there a prize? You didn't answer me. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Prize? Heh, sure, as soon as Raiha gets her prize for winning Otaku Big Brother... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]Because I dont know what to talk about:
Heres an anime ive maded myself: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... that was, umm.... spam....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash[/i]
[B]Good idea... I think I'll just write up a Questions sheet (and for that matter, an answers sheet), and PM it to everyone in the competition... Reply back with the correct answers under the Questions, and the person with the highest score wins. How's that sound?[/B][/QUOTE]

That's ok with me, as long as i can still reply on Monday... (Our time, Flash)

[B]

Prize? Heh, sure, as soon as Raiha gets her prize for winning Otaku Big Brother... :p [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]So... uhh... I guess the answer is no, then... Did you ever actually give any thought to the prize for winning Otaku Big Brother? Or did you just say that there was going to be one, so as to lure people in?[/color]

[B]
[color=indigo]So... uhh... I guess the answer is no, then... Did you ever actually give any thought to the prize for winning Otaku Big Brother? Or did you just say that there was going to be one, so as to lure people in?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I DID offer her a Years supply of Dates with Me, and she didn't accept. Go figure. *shrugs*

[B][color=indigo]You're not going to offer the same thing to me, if I win this, are you?... :nervous: *runs away and hides*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my god I about died when I read this! Thas hilareous, ive always had a thing for Raiha and I remember way back Flash got mad at me for somthing because I made a terrible mistake, but thats over now and its kool. The idea for PM's is great.

Oh yah, and until he finishes the 100 questions( when will you be done?) go and check out my dbz drawing in artowrk section, its pretty neat, jst wante to give you guys somthing to do. I cant wait for this trivia to get started. Flash always has the best idea.

Psss...Flash...you gotta hook me up with a copy of the *cough cough....Muten Roshi *Cough......Folder.lol Hahahhahaha.

Ofcorse he will print the scores, ok.....here is my theory on scores.

I know you dont want alot of requested ideas but you asked for some so here's what I have to say. PM everyone there results, then after that, post them on the thread, but those of you who get bad scores may tell Flash that you dont want your score in public, I dont know hwy anyone would care but Its just a small idea for anyone else has to waste there time thinking of it once results are in.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]

Psss...Flash...you gotta hook me up with a copy of the *cough cough....Muten Roshi *Cough......Folder.lol Hahahhahaha. [/B][/QUOTE]

How many people know of my Super-Secret 'Special' folder?! :shifty:

As for results, I will post them all up here once it's completed. And the winner gets... A prize of some kind.. once I think of it.

[B]

How many people know of my Super-Secret 'Special' folder?! :shifty:

As for results, I will post them all up here once it's completed. And the winner gets... A prize of some kind.. once I think of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

:shifty:
Flashhhhhhhhhhhh..........You never answered my question about when youll be done with the questions....

Im not trying to hang on to you like a womprat or anything, I just dont wanna forget about this thread and leave it here for a while and then come back and the competition have been already over, I wanna be on time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]

:shifty:
Flashhhhhhhhhhhh..........You never answered my question about when youll be done with the questions....

Im not trying to hang on to you like a womprat or anything, I just dont wanna forget about this thread and leave it here for a while and then come back and the competition have been already over, I wanna be on time. [/B][/QUOTE]

It'll all be done by PM, so you don't have to worry about that... And the questions will be done.. Erm... Later.

And what's a 'womprat'? o_O

[B]

And what's a 'womprat'? o_O [/B][/QUOTE]

I think he means swamprat...o.o;;;

Oh, to the point of this...

Flashy, can I take your little quiz just for fun? o.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

I think he means swamprat...o.o;;;

Oh, to the point of this...

Flashy, can I take your little quiz just for fun? o.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

A womprat is a little scavenger rabbit/rat in starwars that hops around and gets stuck inside engines on pods or starfighters. bleh bleh bleh.

• 2 weeks later...
[B][color=indigo]Hey Flash! Are you [i]ever[/i] going to have those questions done?! It's been, what, two weeks? And you said you'd probably have them almost a week ago... What's going on here?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, alot of bad stuff has gone down, and I'm just not up to it right now... :(

This may resurface sometime in the future, when I'm up to it...

Sorry guys. :(

[B]

Well, alot of bad stuff has gone down, and I'm just not up to it right now... :(

This may resurface sometime in the future, when I'm up to it...

Sorry guys. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

*Smacks Self in head

Doh!!!

Nah thats fine with me Flash, well, actaually im sick of delay but what can I do? :(