OtakuBoards

Das Oldskoolen: Gaming Trivia

Flash

Warning: Those of you who think any Platinum game on the PSX is 'Old School', [b]leave now[/b].

This Trivia contest will focus on games from the Gameboy, NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis and Old PC games.

It's simple. I ask the question/s, and you post the answer. First person with a correct answer wins. If you post an answer after someone else has already answered the question correctly, it will be deleted. If you think this is an oppurtunity to raise your post count, you are sadly mistaken, as this thread will almost certainly be deleted when I'm finsished with it. Ha.

Now I'm afraid only 8 people will be allowed into the competition. This will reduce clutter and such though, so be thankful!

I don't know how many questions I'll have though... We'll have to see about that.

So yeah, I suppose that's it. If you think you're up to the challenge, please register yourself here... Good luck to everyone who enters.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]WHAT?!

Geez...[i]excuuuse[/i] me for participating...:flaming: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I meant bad for US, lol, seeing as were going to be competing against a gaming guru such as yourself, lol....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I meant bad for US, lol, seeing as were going to be competing against a gaming guru such as yourself, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]And me too, if Flash is going to let more than eight people in. If so, count me in. I know tons about Super NES and Game Boy, and a fair bit about the NES. A little bit about the Genesis, also.[/color]

Well, it looks like I'll be choosing members... And the contestants are...

James
Sephiroth
NeoCactuar
jcgoudy
MajinVegeta
Krillen
Red XIII
Treble

Alrighty, sorry to those who didn't make it into the eight, maybe you'll have a chance next year.. ;)

Now, to go make a question list... Ugh... This is gonna be hard.. >_<

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Well, it looks like I'll be choosing members... And the contestants are...

James
Sephiroth
NeoCactuar
jcgoudy
MajinVegeta
Krillen
Red XIII
Treble

Alrighty, sorry to those who didn't make it into the eight, maybe you'll have a chance next year.. ;)

Now, to go make a question list... Ugh... This is gonna be hard.. >_< [/B][/QUOTE]

*kicks Flashy* And you didn't tell me about this WHY?! :flaming: Fine......Next year... .....But first.....

*steals Flashy's "Muten Roshi" folder, laughing evilly as he evades the Cossack Gundam*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

*kicks Flashy* And you didn't tell me about this WHY?! :flaming: Fine......Next year... .....But first.....

*steals Flashy's "Muten Roshi" folder, laughing evilly as he evades the Cossack Gundam* [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehhehehe, oh god you stole Flash's precious Muten Roshi folder!!! Lucky i have several copies on disk... allways be prepared, need to protect things like... ahhh.... ugghhh.... Muten Roshi's...

[B]so when's flash gonna get this party started? :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Please stop addressing me in the 3rd person when you're asking a question only I can answer... :rolleyes:

Not 'till the weekend, most likely, when I have enough time to get the questions (100 of them... -__-;;;) ready, and post them... Also, I'll need to be online a lot, which is why the weekend will be a good time. Plus it's school holidays! Yay! ^_^!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Please stop addressing me in the 3rd person when you're asking a question only I can answer... :rolleyes:

Not 'till the weekend, most likely, when I have enough time to get the questions (100 of them... -__-;;;) ready, and post them... Also, I'll need to be online a lot, which is why the weekend will be a good time. Plus it's school holidays! Yay! ^_^! [/B][/QUOTE]

100 questions? holy poop....

ah well, guess I should clear some time on my busy schedule in the weekend....

[B]

100 questions? holy poop....

ah well, guess I should clear some time on my busy schedule in the weekend.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here, Seph....

Spring break starts today for me though so my weekend pretty much starts now. But my friends will be over here alot but of corse ill still ditch them and come on.lol.jk.

Nah, they all love anime and they like the boards too, theyd join if they had internet,lol!

It must suck to not have internet like some people.

Oh crap! Eric wake up! Your going off topic.........Ill stop now.....

But man I cant wait for all these questions. Hey guys what do you think they will be like? Will they be easy ones? Considering its Flash were talking about they will all be extremely hard and we'll most likely get 1/100 correct. But he might go easy on us and start easy, and as he goes along it will get harder I bet. But I love trivia, even if you suck at it, its still fun......Not that I suck or anything.....*looks around cautiously.........