Raquel Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 i don't think we're that cruel...:devil: or are we?
Raiha Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]i don't think we're that cruel...:devil: or are we? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Should I answer that question honestly...? :demon:[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 Actually, the setting for HV3 is going to be a few more generations later...so everybody's gone/deceased...new characters...new beginnings...just new stuff
liamc2 Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 *phew* that was close:) I was a bit worried there for a moment. Whata that Rico? You say there is the part of a little kid who grows up from a baby? Noooooo. . ..!!!:eek: :wow: :rotflmao:
Raiha Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]*jumps around* Goody! I get to use a new character! Yay yay yay!!! Lemme think........*gives up* Too hard.[/COLOR]
Turkey Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Actually, the setting for HV3 is going to be a few more generations later...so everybody's gone/deceased...new characters...new beginnings...just new stuff [/B][/QUOTE] Ha! That makes me responsible of making a new crazy character...What should I call him? Charlie Fortune? No, I already used it...Cyo Fortune? Used, too...How about Smoky Joe? Oh, wait, that's my nick...Any ideas for his name? I'm running out of friends with weird names...
Raiha Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]LOL, how about Chuck Fortune? I think I'll call my new character...erum....Skyfuree.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 11, 2001 Author Posted December 11, 2001 I'll just use my youngest creation...Chole ... Smokey Joe? Maybe your character's name should be... ~Jamie Pi~ (pronounced "Hi-mee pie") I dunno...:gulp:
liamc2 Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 ummm, I know! I'll call myself Liam like I always do!
Turkey Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Chuck Fortune? Jamie Pi? Quite original... Anyway, those names inspired me to name him...*Drums roll* Chuck Pi! (I'm such a genius....:genius: )
Raiha Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Oh yeah....:rolleyes: You're sooooo smart...it must be from the good company you keep.......[/COLOR] :smirk: :rotflmao:
Raquel Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 i suppose i'll use artemis... as for the last name... tecca or storm?
RicoTranzrig Posted December 12, 2001 Author Posted December 12, 2001 Use Tecca, I like that... Chuck Pi? Okay...:rotflmao:
Raquel Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 k... as for you smokey joe... chuck pi? no offence but it sounds like you're trying to throw the contents of a port-a-potty
Raiha Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]k... as for you smokey joe... chuck pi? no offence but it sounds like you're trying to throw the contents of a port-a-potty [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Ugh...actually Stormwing, Pi is pronounced, "pie." Like the food. Pi is a letter in the Greek Alphabet, and it is written like this: ?.[/COLOR] :shifty:
Raquel Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 sorry... i'm not fluent(sp?) in greek... :rolleyes:
Raiha Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Yah, you spelled fluent right. But ya don't have to know Greek to know pi. We use it all the time in Geometry....Pi is 3.14.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 12, 2001 Author Posted December 12, 2001 ...1592653...but just a show of opinions... Jamie Pi (Hi-me-pie) vs. Chuck Pi (Chuck-pie)?
liamc2 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh yeah....:rolleyes: You're sooooo smart...it must be from the good company you keep.......[/COLOR] :smirk: :rotflmao: [/B][/QUOTE] Are you talking about smokey joe or me? Btw Stormwing, Artemis aaaaaaugh noooooo! you chose the name I was gunna use!! Artemis Fowl it was gunna be. . awesome book it is. . .really awesome book. .
Raiha Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] Are you talking about smokey joe or me? Btw Stormwing, Artemis aaaaaaugh noooooo! you chose the name I was gunna use!! Artemis Fowl it was gunna be. . awesome book it is. . .really awesome book. . [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well I was talking bout Smokey Joe. And another thing....Artemes is a [i]GIRLS[/i] name. She's the goddess of the Moon, the hunt, and virginity. Therefore, I'm going to call my character not Skyfuree...but...erum....[/COLOR] :whoops:
liamc2 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 Bwa? Artemis is also a boys name in Ireland and Australia, theres a guy at school named Artemis. Bleh, I couldn't be bothered bantering, Jus read the book and you'll know what I mean: Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (sp?)
Turkey Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 In case none of you noticed, I didn't have a good night's sleep. And my strangests ideas come up in those moments... NAMME CHANGE Chuck Pi changes to Pi Fortune! Yeah, I just can't leave Fortune out of the names...Any good ideas for a first name, unless you like Pi...
Raquel Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] Are you talking about smokey joe or me? Btw Stormwing, Artemis aaaaaaugh noooooo! you chose the name I was gunna use!! Artemis Fowl it was gunna be. . awesome book it is. . .really awesome book. . [/B][/QUOTE] it's a good book... a good plot... as for you SJ i don't have any sugestions
RicoTranzrig Posted December 13, 2001 Author Posted December 13, 2001 SJ...I like Pi Fortune better... so now that we have the characters...how bout the plot?
Raquel Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 what did you think of the idea i sent you earlier?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now