OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: What the hell is your problem?!? :flaming:

Trell: :devil: You...

Miluska: Mommy! Fight it! That's not Trell!!

[i]Arching her back, Valik's muscles rippled and she transformed to her tiger form. Leaping across the platform, she bared her teeth.[/i]

Trell: ....Oo...so scary.

Valik: Give me back my husband! DEMON![/COLOR]

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell swoops down and grabs hold of Valik's neck. He raises her up high above the trees, choking her.[/i]

Valik: Trell, please...*cough* don't!!!

[i]Transforms back to human form.[/i]

Trell: Ugh! *He begins to glow red*

Miluska: *Powers up and flys up next to Trell* Dad!

[i]Trell looks back at Miluska, then at Valik.[/i]

"I won't let you do this to me...GET OUT!!!"

[i]Trell screams and drops Valik, whom Miluska catches. He grabs his head and flys around violently.[/i]

Artoni: What in the world?!

Charlie: It' can't be...I thought he supressed the Cristal...

Miluska: It looks like when Mommy let go of her half of the Cristal...it moved onto my dad...

Artoni: Then that means it had time to grow...Trell! Don't let it get to you!

Trell: I won't let it...uaaahhh!!!

[i]"Trell..."

"huh?"

"Use my soul..."

"Sis?"

"The strength that I gave you...use it...."
[/i]

Trell: Got it!

[i]Trell regins control temporarily and flys up high above the city lights. She uses Siren's strength to power up his own energy and wages battle with the demon inside.

He confronts a large being with a red energy signature. It fires a beam of light at him and paralyzes him.

"No...it can't be the end I won't let you take control of me!"

Trell transforms into a small dragon covered in flames. He charges at the demon who begins to take form. Trell flies through it, stops and looks back.

The demon flinches, convulses, then begins to break apart, piece by piece...[/i]

Trell: *Falls towards the ground*

[i]The crowd looks up in shock.[/i]

Valik: Trell! *Jumps up high into the air and catches Trell.*

Trell: *Eyes flicker open*

Valik: Are you okay?

Trell: I'm more than okay...we're more than okay...we're free...

[i]They share a deep kiss in front of the Meteo City audience. Charlie flies around in his hoverbike carrying the a high quality camera being fed through Cloud who broadcasts it to the entire city.[/i]

Artoni: *Looks at the view screen on a building* Whoa! This is going to last a little long...

Miluska: Haha! Count on it to last a life time. :D

Outlaw: *Spots Trish in the crowd...* TRISH!

Trish: *Speaks his name but fireworks begin to launch into the air...so his name still remains a mystery.*

Outlaw: It's good to see you...

[i]They hug each other and walk away from the screaming crowd.[/i]

Flash: *Looks around* This is for you Raynor!!! *Fires a dark bolt into the sky, it explodes...and it begins to snow.*

Artoni: Snow...in the middle of the desert...

Flash: You can't have christmas without snow....

[i]Trell and Valik break their kiss and they look at each other in what seemed like an eternity...[/i]

Trell: Let's get outta here...*Stands up and hugs Valik*

Valik: Home...

Trell: No...anywhere we want...*They hover into the air*

Artoni: Milu, looks like you're spending the week at my house...

Miluska: 'Toni, can you teach me how to go clubbin'?

Artoni: Oh...my...god...LOL...

Miluska: I'm being like you 'Toni! Corny and lovin' IT!

[i]Charlie takes landing and zooms in on Trell and Valik raising up into the air. Cloud directs the fireworks outwards as to not hit them during their escape. The crowd keeps their eyes on the viewscreen as Trell and Valik launch into the horizon in a flash of light...[/i]

Charlie: *Turns the camera to face him* It's my duty...to-

All: Shut up!!

Charlie: :(

Artoni: *Pats Charlie on the back...* It's okay...*Gets near him and gives him a deep surprise kiss.* Happy holidays Charlie...don't get me a male stripper as my present okay?

Charlie: I won't...

Cloud: *Looks at Charlie and Artoni...then Outlaw and Trish...*

Flash: Dámn lovebirds...

[i]Cloud and Flash look at each other with a strange look on their faces...[/i]

Cloud and Flash: :eek: WHOA NO WAY DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!!!

Miluska: HAHA! *Picks up the camera and puts it in front of her face* :D Good night Everyone!! :love: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]reading this all over i realize that this is really well put together... i can't think of a better end! :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]*jumps in the air excitedly* Me neither! That was TOTALLY AWESOME!!! YEAH!!! WOHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D :D :D :D :D[/COLOR] :devil:

...ooh...ooh...one more thing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]In heaven...2 years later...[/i]

Siren: So mom...do you think that I might go back to see Trell and all of them?

Aurora: Why...this is Heaven...

Siren: Well...I have this longing to go back and talk to all of them...

Aurora: I can't really think of a way you could go back on your own...except in spirit visits.

Siren: Well...

[i]Back in Meteo City...[/i]

Trell: *Wakes up* Hey...honey!

Miluska: *Hears noises coming from the bathroom* Mom?!

Valik: *In the bathroom* I'm in here...

Trell: *Gets up and sees Valik over the sink* What's wrong?

Valik: Morning sickness...

[i]Back in heaven...Aurora and Siren look down...[/i]

Aurora: That means that...!!!

Siren: YES! :D *jumps up*[/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...that's it, for now...thanks for everyone who stayed along with Mei Rishin's original (wherever she is now...). Very Special thanks to Raiha, Stormwing, and Smoky Joe.

Rest assured...Hybrid Vigor isn't over yet...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]LOL, you're welcome.........geez.........I turn my back for a second and then next thing ya know........I'm pregnant again...........[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup, lucky you...hmm...maybe we should brainstorm ideas for the next Hybrid Vigor 3....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]You guys can bet I'll be here for HV III!
And don't worry, next time there won't be stripers!:flasher: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]*crosses arms* Is that a fact?[/COLOR] :blueshift

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Methinks I am glad that I missed out on this one, Strippers? sheesh that is sad. . .:therock: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHA You think that's sad!? Get this: It was a [i]male[/i] stripper. LOL, that's gonna be an inside joke from now on...[/COLOR] :blulaugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]heh... great way to tease SJ... :blulaugh: yeah... well... you know i'm out of commision for a while... when i heal i'll be back more... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Yeah, and then you get to make friends with my next baby.... *shudder* Childbirth again.....I don't wanna do it again.....:bawl:[/COLOR] :crying:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Yeah, and then you get to make friends with my next baby.... *shudder* Childbirth again.....I don't wanna do it again.....:bawl:[/COLOR] :crying: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm hoping that you're talking about the story :therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

I'm hoping that you're talking about the story :therock: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue].........*dies* *recovers* OF COURSE I'M TALKING ABOUT THE STORY!!! .....well I'm still a virgin.....so it's obvious that I can't have another child and still be a virgin.[/COLOR] :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I better think something up for someone's birthday in HV III....Like a *Insert really bizarre idea* or *Insert sick, twisted, and also bizarre idea*...But you can bet there will be clubs:alcohol: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]LOL...save me from the pervertedness of it all............:blulaugh:[/COLOR] :blulaugh:

[COLOR=seagreen]Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........mature can have several different meanings........first there's mature: Adult content a.k.a. sex. Then there's mature: Intelligent, definetly not: "See Spot. See Spot Run."[/COLOR] :shifty:

hmmm, I know what you're thinking rico, :shifty:and everyone else for that matter. . . I am not playing the part of the baby! Just because I wasn't in the other two, doesn't mean I get the job of playing the baby as it grows up!!

I'm gunna be the baby aren't I?:whoops: