RicoTranzrig

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Actually, the setting for HV3 is going to be a few more generations later...so everybody's gone/deceased...new characters...new beginnings...just new stuff [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha! That makes me responsible of making a new crazy character...What should I call him? Charlie Fortune? No, I already used it...Cyo Fortune? Used, too...How about Smoky Joe? Oh, wait, that's my nick...Any ideas for his name? I'm running out of friends with weird names...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]k... as for you smokey joe... chuck pi? no offence but it sounds like you're trying to throw the contents of a port-a-potty [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Ugh...actually Stormwing, Pi is pronounced, "pie." Like the food. Pi is a letter in the Greek Alphabet, and it is written like this: ?.[/COLOR] :shifty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh yeah....:rolleyes: You're sooooo smart...it must be from the good company you keep.......[/COLOR] :smirk: :rotflmao: [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you talking about smokey joe or me? Btw Stormwing, Artemis aaaaaaugh noooooo! you chose the name I was gunna use!! Artemis Fowl it was gunna be. . awesome book it is. . .really awesome book. .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

Are you talking about smokey joe or me? Btw Stormwing, Artemis aaaaaaugh noooooo! you chose the name I was gunna use!! Artemis Fowl it was gunna be. . awesome book it is. . .really awesome book. . [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well I was talking bout Smokey Joe. And another thing....Artemes is a [i]GIRLS[/i] name. She's the goddess of the Moon, the hunt, and virginity. Therefore, I'm going to call my character not Skyfuree...but...erum....[/COLOR] :whoops:

In case none of you noticed, I didn't have a good night's sleep. And my strangests ideas come up in those moments...

NAMME CHANGE

Chuck Pi changes to Pi Fortune! Yeah, I just can't leave Fortune out of the names...Any good ideas for a first name, unless you like Pi...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

Are you talking about smokey joe or me? Btw Stormwing, Artemis aaaaaaugh noooooo! you chose the name I was gunna use!! Artemis Fowl it was gunna be. . awesome book it is. . .really awesome book. . [/B][/QUOTE]

it's a good book... a good plot... as for you SJ i don't have any sugestions