Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Okay........my new character's name is [i]Iris Chastain[/i]. But as for the plot.....I have no ideas at all...well...I will have something later...[/COLOR] :whoops:
  • Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
So will I...

Stormwing...I don't know what I did with the story that you sent me...sorry...could you give it to me again...

Gimme story suggestions...I'll mash them all into one good plot line ;)
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Lemme think......we need a new bad guy, and that's gotta be good. We'll still have hybrids...and alla that good stuff. I hope.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Well...........let's just er...leave that to RicoTranzrig, since he has a much better sense of what the hell's going on here than we do. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
Rico let me be the bad guy!!! I do it soooo well :devil: :devil: :demon: :demon: :naughty: :naughty: :shifty:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ahem :rolleyes:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Hmmm..you as da bad guy would be quite rewarding for me...:devil: Oh yesssss...I can see it already...*fade to white*[/COLOR]
Posted
Erm, for some strange reason I get the feeling to run and hide. . .:nervous: :worried: lol. This seems to becoming a pattern with me in rpgs that you are already in. . .
Posted
I try my best :rotflmao: so when is rico actually going to reply to this topic. . .I wanna be the bad guy/creature/demon/tellitubby (whoops how did that get in there :blulaugh: )
Posted
Okay...could you please stop posting here...sorry, but it's a little thing I have about "keeping the thread story only." I just want this thread to drop down into the Otaku pages in peace...:hippie: j/k


...all suggestions for plotlines etc. go to my E-mail....more efficent in helping me integrate all of you into the story nicely. ;)

[email]Jimboy911@hotmail.com[/email] or my PM box

Don't worry...I'll start signups within next week...
Posted
I just want to say something here...

[I]Raynor may return...[/I]

But then again, maybe I should just have a new character...Well, we might as well wait until HV3 and see what I decide...

But Raynor has come back from the 'dead' before...no, I think I will have a new character...But the strange things of Raynor [I]were[/I] never answered...

*Glances at the people still reading* What!? You're still listening to the ramblings of a old fool!? Well, I'm really a young fool...

Boy I need some sleep!!!
Posted
So is there gonna be a HV3. Cause if there is, Id like to join up. Though Im a little fussy on how things turned out in this one, If someone could give me a quick Summary, I could help make a new one.
Posted
[I]Alot[/I] has happened in this RPG. Maybe when RicoTranzig or Rahia are around, they'll explain what happened fully.

I would tell ya, but I missed a few weeks of this a couple of weeks back, and I don't really know what happened in those weeks...
Posted
Simple to say that we've kept your characters alive and well...well Warlock...Raynor obviously died...and we placed a memorial for them...read a few pages back to my long long post of the ending of it all...you'll understand, mostly...I'll explain the rest if you have questions...
Posted
Thats a real good ending Rico, Im impressed. And it leaves alot to work on. Im since we where constantly able to come up with new bad guys from our past, we can come up with so more. How about some sort of underground hybrid uprising, like a bunch of outcast hybrids which live in the sewers beneath the city hold a revolution.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...