OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Here's Miluska...BTW, I had this professionally done by a friend of mine in the VG industry (I gave him a huge description he asked for me to make and so I made it), if you see this elsewhere..it's theirs, not mine.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

OOC:
Nice pic! Reminds me of Card Captor Sakura...

IC:
Charlie landed his Cruiser on the Hangar, then began looking for the group. He presses his ear in the door.

CF-Hmm...I wonder where they are...

When he passes by the infirmary, he hears Siren and Valik.

S: Huh?

V: *groan* I got to have Miluska, then fight in both wars, and now...fight inside my head.

S: Well...*Soft thud* -_-

The door opened automatically and Charlie fell down.

CF-:D Hi!

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You think this is a good explaniation for everything?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell walks down from the roof with Miluska and spots Charlie.[/i]

Trell: :eek: Fortune!

Charlie: Trell! What's been going on after I left?

Trell: Nothing much...city's back to normal...well *looks at Valik* almost everything...

Siren: *Stands by Trell with burnt clothes* I was trying to make something Trell called..."The Cristal?"

Charlie: Huh? *thinks for a while* oh that? Wasn't it destroyed a long time ago?

Siren: But what did it house inside...

Charlie: It housed the power to...well...save the world from total destruction.

Miluska: How?

Charlie: It enters a compatible body and adds it's own DNA sequences to the host, somehow, they activate and...you have your all powerful being...

Trell: Charlie, but a while ago...back in Neo-Chicago...

Artoni: *Opens infirmary doors* You, Trell, touched the Cristal and had its energy within you.

Trell: Exactly, and the other half transferred to Valik...

Miluska: Huh...but what did it do?

Trell: Miluska...this might be hard to understand...but since it wanted to find a suitable host...it runs through the bodies of whoever it comes in contact with.

Charlie: So it hooked onto Trell...he wasn't compatible, but he was dámn close...

Artoni: So the part that WAS compatible stayed within Trell and housed itself within him...the other half...

Trell: ...Was passed onto Valik, whom I didin't really trust at the time...and it latched onto her body...

Artoni: Trell was strong enough to suppress the spirit within, eventually making it a part of him until it was ready to combine with the other half....

Charlie: However...Valik was never able to supress it, now that she's stuck like this...

Artoni: But I've always had ONE BIG question...

Trell: What about?

Artoni: If Valik never got rid of her half of the Cristal's energy, then why is...*looks at Miluska* :eek: WHOA! hold up...

[i]Artoni drags Charlie and Trell outside of the infirmary...[/i]

Artoni: Okay...so why is Miluska here...wasn't she created from your DNA AND the energies of the Cristal?

Charlie: Umm...Trell, we never knew what happened to you two on that fateful day...around 6 years ago...

Trell: *sigh* After Neo-Chicago was destroyed...the energy that we were housing inside of us, shielded us from the nuclear blast. Valik was left heavily injured and fighting the demon within her...I carried her off to a small village nearby.

"There, I took care of her for a while until she got back on her feet...though, we had absolutely no memory of what happened long before. In those five years, Valik had a occasional pain in her stomach...but we never...well, ya know..."

Artoni/Charlie: Uh-huh....:rolleyes:

Trell: Anyway, we continued living together and, eventually...we reached Meteo City...and well, I guess you know what happened then...

Artoni: Eh, but Milu...

[i]Miluska pokes her head through the infirmary door secretly.[/i]

Trell: Well, my daughter...I can't really explain it...I regained all my memories during the battle with Flash...so did Valik. But I went into a state of depression for some reason later on in Celes...yet, I couldn't feel the Cristal within me anymore...

Artoni: AH! Ha! And that's when Valik started to have morning sickness all of a sudden!

Charlie: Huh?

[/COLOR]

[color=green]Artoni: Dont you see?! There was already peace between most of us...when Trell and Valik loved each other so much, the Cristal somehow secretly passed its energy when they came close, the energy that was fused with Trell's DNA, was passed into the womb of Valik...which also carried her half of the energy...

"THAT energy within Valik was never used...only her DNA was combined with Trell's half, since she was never able to supress it...it still rages within her body, never taking up rest in her...! That's why Miluska's energy signature and abilities relates more to her dad...Trell." But her rages are supressed, like Trell's.

Charlie: Yet she carries, both, the physical characaristics of her mom and dad...

Artoni: I'm assuming that's why she's more attached to Trell also...

Trell: :blush: No...that's not true...

[i]Miluska goes back inside the infirmary after hearing the conversation and takes Valik's bedside...[/i]

Miluska: Oh mommy! *hugs Valik tightly* Do you hate me?

[i]Miluska drops back down and runs outside, crying.[/i]

Trell: Milu, what's wrong? *Picks her up*

Miluska: *buries her head in Trell's chest*

Artoni: A little fatherly love...

Trell: C'mon, let's go see mom...

Miluska: I DON'T WANNA! :flaming:

Trell: :eek: What? Why?

Miluska: I heard her! I heard her say those awful things about me...she thinks I'm a burden...she hates me!

Trell: That's not true...

Miluska: Yes it is! *Gasp* She never wanted to have me in the first place!

Trell: How could your mother say that...she loves you...

Miluska: No she doesn't!

Artoni: Trell...I think you should go back to your quarters and have a Link with Miluska...

Charlie: Yeah...go get some rest, you haven't slept for days...

[i]Trell, carrying Miluska walks outside and flys back to their apartment...[/i]

Charlie: Milu knows...about how she was born

Artoni: She's not concerned with that...she's concerned with her mother not loving her...what thoughts go on inside Valik. If Milu's true...I don't know what to think...

[i]Charlie and Artoni walk back inside the infirmary...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In the dream world, Valik slowly walks around, staring at the pure white field.

Valik: My daughter thinks I hate her. ARE YOU SATISFYED NOW?!?!? :flaming: Is this the way you wanted it?!?

Clenching her fists, Valik pounds the ground, tears forming in her eyes.

Valik: It's ......it's not fair. :(

????: Who said life was fair?

Valik: *looks up* Leave me alone! Fat lot of help you were! I make my daughter, my only daughter think I hate her when I love her! And...and...and I'm sick and tired of this fighting!

????: Then let it go.

Valik: I....*gasp*[/i]

Siren: Hey, are you okay? *walks over*

Valik: *moan* Not really.....I heard Miluska say that I hate her.

Siren: But you don't.

Valik: Of course not. I love her. She's my baby girl. *sigh* Sometimes I wonder why I'm still fighting when I could...

Siren: Let it go?

Valik: Oh not you too.

Siren: Huh?

[i]Taking a deep breath, Valik explains the mysterious voice she keeps hearing in the dreamworld.....[/i]

Valik: And I don't know what to do.

Siren: Well.....I think you should let Trell know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Back in the apartment...Trell sits on the couch with Miluska resting in his lap.[/i]

Trell: Milu, you know that isn't true...Valik does love you...

Miluska: No, I heard her say that, in front of Siren..."*groan* I got to have Miluska, then fight in both wars, and now...fight inside my head."

Trell: You know she didn't mean that...

Miluska: But I could read her thoughts...

Trell: Thoughts or no thoughts...did you hear us talking outside...the broken half of the Cristal still remains inside her...

Miluska: And inside me, I have your half...its a part of me, but it isn't destroying me and making me hate people...

Trell: That's because I put it to rest within me before I gave it to you...and now Valik's doing the same...

Miluska: Will I receieve her half as well?

Trell: I don't know...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]Valik: *sigh* You're right. I've got to talk to them both.

Siren: I'll take you there, better not risk transforming again.

Valik: Sure.

[i]The two quickly fly to the apartment and land on the balconey.[/i]

Valik: Trell?

Miluska: *looks up* *runs out of the room*

Trell: ....are you okay?

Valik: *sits down* Take this.

[i]Putting her hands on Trell's face, Valik centers her thoughts about the Dreamworld and the voice, relaying the entire story to Trell instantly.[/i]

Trell: You know what to do?

Valik: Besides leting my fighting side rest, no. Not really.

Trell: Are you going to tell Miluska?

Valik: Yes. I can't lie to her, I can only tell her the truth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell looks around for Miluska...[/i]

Trell: Speaking of which...where'd she go...

[i]Looks at the open door.[/i]

Valik: Trell?

Trell: Shoot...*Runs out to find Miluska...*

Valik: Hold on! *Races after him*

Siren: *shrugs and heads back out to balcony* I suppose I should go look for her too...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Ugh, this is all my fault.

Trell: Don't blame yourself.

Valik: But I'm so good at it already! Miluska.....where are you?

[i]Closing her eyes, Valik reaches out with her mind, stretching imaginary tendrils of power, searching for her child.[/i]

Trell: Let me help you. *holds her hand*

[i]With their combined energy, the two searched the surrounding area.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell searches for Miluska's energy signature around the alleyways and secluded streets.[/i]

Trell: Where could she be?

Valik: I'm not sure...I can't find her anywhere...

[i]Trell calls out to Miluska and she lightly responds...

"Milu??"

"Dad..."

"Where are you?"

"Here..."[/i]

Trell: *Walks around the alleyway of their apartment and finds an underground access chute...*

Valik: Is she here?

Trell: *nods*

Valik: ??

Trell: She's in there...I think you should be the one to talk to her...

Valik: If she runs away?

Trell: We'll find her again...

Valik: *sigh*

Trell: What's wrong? She's your daughter...what do you have to be afraid of? You know the truth...and I can't tell it to her because she needs you. Especially now...

Siren: *Drops in* m'Bro's right...if Trell's here, she'll run straight for her dad...and that'll do no good...

Valik: *Tears start forming in her eyes*

Trell: We have to go and plan out some "city events"

Siren: We? D..

*Nudge*

Siren: Yeah...so, good luck...*hovers above air*

Trell: Remember...just let it all go..........

Valik: :therock:

[i]"Don't gimme that look...":smirk:

Trell and Siren hover above the building before they take off back to HQ...leaving Valik with Miluska underground...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Miluska?

Miluska: Go away.

Valik: Don't say that. You know that I love you.

Miluska: Then why did you say those things about me? It's like you don't care.

Valik: I do care. I just suck at showing people my true feelings. You know that, everyone does.

Miluska: Yeah, but....I dont' understand you.

Valik: Here........this might help you.

[i]Silently moving to Miluska, Valik sits next to her, and transmits her the experiences she had in the Dreamworld, the voices, and Trell.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Miluska: *closes eyes and meditates* You should have let it go a long time ago! *Hovers and bursts her way through the concrete street an up into the sky to join up with Trell and Siren...*

Trell: *sees Miluska fly past them with great speed* Whoa!

Miluska: Dad! *Crying, she hides in Trell's arms...*

Trell: What happened?

Miluska: I can't...why did she have to do that? To not want me during my birth!

Trell: *Looks at Siren...*

Siren: What?

Trell: You were the only other one there when Milu was born...

Siren: I don't know if that's true or not...

Trell: Milu...you have to have faith in your mother that she cares for you...

Miluska: How about you!? Does she care for you?!

Siren: Milu! How can you say those things!?

Miluska: Does she!?

Trell: Well...I hope that she does...

Miluska: SO you don't know!

Trell: Milu! Do NOT yell!

Miluska: *hushes up*

Trell: Miluska, you're going to have to accept the fact that she loves you...she's your mother...

Siren: C'mon Milu...let's head back to HQ...

[i]Miluska falls into Sirens arms and they fly back...[/i]

Trell: *stands hovering in the air. He looks back at the ground where Miluska was...he heads underground...*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Looking at the hole Miluska created, Valik buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

Valik: She still thinks I hate her.....she doubts I love Trell....this is so wrong.......[/i]

Trell: Valik?

Valik: What is it?

Trell: I'm sorry about all this.

Valik: It's not your place to be sorry. I should've let go, just like Miluska said. And now....she'll probably doubt I am capable of loving people....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Trell: Well...I don't know what you should do...she doesn't understand why you didn't let it go...you just didn't know.

Valik: I don't know...

Trell: Trust...have faith...She'll get over this...and she'll understand...but, why did you say those things about her during her birth?

Valik: I was in incredible pain...

Trell: Nevermind that I asked that...I would never know what labor is like...but...it's hard to know how to convince a child like Miluska...she's like...me in some ways but she's also like...

Valik: Me?

Trell: Yeah...heh..stubborn...loud...

Valik: *smiles a little*

Trell: She'll eventually come to understand, just give it time...*extends hand* C'mon...let's go home...

Valik: *takes hand* Trell..

[i]He helps her up and they fly out, together, back to HQ...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The two flew high and fast, then reached the apartment's balconey.[/i]

Valik: Is anyone home?

Siren: We're in the kitchen!

Trell: Just give it time.

Valik: Okay. Meanwhile....

Siren: Let me guess...you're hungry.

Valik: :blush: Well, yeah.

Siren: Understandable, you haven't eaten in a few days.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell steps near the balcony..[/i]

Trell: I'm going out for a while...

Siren: Huh?

[i]Trell jumps off the balcony and flys off...[/i]

Miluska: *Comes out from under the table and follows Trell...*

Trell: *Sees Miluska approaching near her...*

Miluska: Dad!

Trell: Milu? You should be at home...

Miluska: I don't want to...

Trell: You're going to have to, eventually...why not now?

Miluska: Please, don't make me...

Trell: Why?

Miluska: It hurts! :(

Trell: Being near your mother? But she loves you...

Miluska: ....

Trell: *Stops* Okay...*flys off towards the roof of a nearby building* We gotta talk...

Miluska: *Sits in Trell's lap on top of the cold high-rise*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *sits at the kitchen table* Siren...I tried, really I did. :(

Siren: I know you did. Miluska just has to accept things.

Valik: She's too stubborn. Like me. And all I have to blame is myself. If I had let go sooner, been more of a mother instead of a fighter.

Siren: You are a good mother, even if you don't think it. You just say things without thinking, which is hard for Miluska to grasp.

Valik: *sigh* You're right. I guess I'll just have to let things come together.

Siren: Yeah, with patience.

Valik: Oh goody........something I suck at.

Siren: Well then. It's a learning experience for you.

Valik: *shudder* Learning......sound's just lovely.

Siren: Hah, get used to it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Trell: Miluska...honey...*strokes her long black and golden hair*

Miluska: Hmmm...*smiles*

Trell: Tell me, what make you happy?

Miluska: Sitting here, quietly...being held by someone...

Trell: If your mom held you...

Miluska: *Looks down*

Trell: You've got to understand that she loves you...no matter what she says to you...

Miluska: How can she love me when most of the time...she ignores me and goes off doing something "more important"

Trell: No, Miluska, there's nothing more important to her than you are.

Miluska: And you?

Trell: Being here with you and taking care of my own daughter....what more could I hope for...

Miluska: ....

Trell: What is it?

Miluska: No...its just that...you, and mom...

Trell: ??

Miluska: *musters enough courage* I rarely see you together! It's either you or her taking care of me! Not both!

Trell: *thinks* Miluska...

Miluska: I want mom to be with you...

Trell: ...

Miluska: Dad?

Trell: You're going to have to talk to mom about this too...

Miluska: It's just that I feel comfortable with you...but Both of you made me and I'm happy when Both of you are near...with love just the way I was born...Artoni told me that...

Trell: She did...and she's right...you were made because we were close...

Miluska: *gets up and hovers* Than why aren't you with her?

Trell:....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sighing in fustration, Valik buries her face in her hands.[/i]

Valik: Why can't I be a mother to suit Miluska's needs?

Siren: I can't tell you that. You have to find out for yourself.

Valik: You're right. *sigh* I'm going to bed.

Siren: Okay, I'll tell Miluska you love her, when she comes home.

Valik: Thanks Siren.

[i]She stands up from her chair, and slowly walks to the bedroom. Taking off her clothes, she puts on her nightgown, and fell into bed.

Valik: I'm trying to change.......and I'm letting go slowly......but is it enought? :sleep:[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell and Miluska hold each other as they watch the sun come down Meteo City...[/i]

Trell: Ready to go home?

Miluska: Nah...I wanna see the nightlife here...

Trell: You sure...it's pretty "mature"

Miluska: What do you mean?

Trell: Like nightclubs and all that stuff...Artoni can tell you more about her experiences. *flashback to her wearing a Tube Top...Shudder*

Miluska: Haha....Can we go? Huh Dad?

Trell: Don't you wanna talk to your mom first?

Miluska: Please!? *closes her eyes* she's asleep now...

Trell: Only for a couple hours though...than we gotta go home.

Miluska: Promise!

[i]Trell and Miluska find a safe place to land and begin roaming the sleepless streets littered with bright lights and different people. They walk towards a nightclub and enter.[/i]

Miluska: Am I old enough?

Trell: Yeah, this club's practically safe...relaxing...go for a cup of hot chocolate.

Miluska: Yum...

Trell: And, you know...listen...talk...drink...[i]behave?[/i]

Miluska: Don't worry, I will...

[i]They head on inside...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Fast asleep, Valik begins to dream. Huge swirling images of tigers and dragons flashed by, then everything when white, and Valik was in the Dream world once more.

Valik: I'm not injured anymore......why am I here?

????: You're letting go.......that is good.

Valik: Yes, it's hard, but I'm trying.

????: And what of your daughter?

Valik: I'm trying my best!

????: Trying is not enough. You must suceed!

Valik: I wish I had done this letting go buisness sooner.

????: When you have finally let go, I think I will become visable to you.

Valik: Why would I want to see you?

????: You'll be surprised, I think.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell and Miluska find a nice spot in front of the band...they order cups of hot chocolate and talk.[/i]

Trell: So...what's on your mind...

Miluska: Why I'm still here...

Trell: What?

Miluska: I was born because you two love each other and were really close...how come I don't see that anymore...*hides head on table*

Trell: That's something that's really hard to explain...I wanna be with your mother...but...

Miluska: But what?! All you have to do is go be with her if you want to...you're pretty sure of yourself.

Trell: Actually, I'm not...Milu...

Miluska: What do you mean?

Trell: I'm a lot like you too...*lowers head and stares at Miluska*

Miluska: You're not sure?

Trell: Ya-hum...

Miluska: Well, you're the adult...you know more than me...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Looking down at her feet, Valik heaved a sigh, then nodded.

Valik: You're right......I'm letting it go.

????: You realize, there'll be a huge change in the physical world, when you do.

Valik: Like what?

????: .....you'll see things happen that you never thought were possible.

Valik: .......can you elaborate?

????: Miluska will change.

Valik: How do you know her name?

????: Because.......I take it upon myself to know everything my grandaghter does.

Valik: .....grandaughter!? That makes you....

????: Laurii. You're mother.

Valik: .....how can you be here!? You're not a hybrid!

Laurii: Is that a fact?

Valik: ......but.....you...you, you're dead.

Laurii: Only phisically. I've watched you grow up, grow to love Trell, have a child, and learn to love yourself.

Valik: .....All this time, you were helping me, and I didn't even know. *sigh* Finally, after all these years, I can let it all rest.

Laurii: ....awake......go to the physical world.[/i]

Valik: Ahg! *sits up* My mother.....I...I let it all go......but now what's going to happen?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Trell: Yeah...of course...*smiles*

Miluska: Thanks dad *smiles*

[i]A few men dressed in trench coats enter the clubhouse and take position behind the audience.[/i]

Miluska: What's going on?

Trell: I'm not sure...*flashback to Occult*

Miluska: Dad? *gasp* DAD!?

[i]The men take out an array of pistols and begin to open fire at everyone.[/i]

Trell: *leaps at Miluska* Get down!

Miluska: Ahhh*slams to the ground*

????: This is our final act Trell...I hope you found it as satisfying as we did....

Miluska: *gets up* DAD!

[i]Trell just lays there on the floor, not responding...the rest of the people are okay and run to help Trell. Miluska taps Trell only to find stains of blood at her finger tips. All the bullets that were fired seemed to be aimed at him.[/i]

Miluska: *Screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh! :bawl:[/COLOR]