Raiha Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Okay....that's nice... Miluska: I got the doggie bag for Siren. Valik: Then we're off. [i]The three head out the door.[/i] Outlaw: Where's Trell? Valik: He went off to do some thinking. I guess. Miluska: Should I talk to him? Valik/Outlaw: No. Miluska: :( I only wanna help. Valik: It's best to let Trell deal with his feelings in his own way and in his own time. Outlaw: I second that. Miluska: Well okay.[/COLOR] -_-
RicoTranzrig Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell heads to the centeral park of Meteo City...he stands by the illuminated pond and sits.[/i] Trell: Valik...my wife... [i]~~~~~~~[/i] Aurora: Finally going through with it dear? Trell: Yeah... Aurora: Why so grim, honey? Trell: I don't know...I guess the thought of finally settling down with a daughter to take care of. Aurora: Well...with the city safe, it'll be good for your guys. Trell: What's the real story behind you mom? Aurora: I was killed...my spirit still roams this world... Trell: Will it ever rest? Aurora: Not until my children are happy. Trell: You mean Siren and I? Aurora: Yes... Trell: Im' not sure though... Aurora: you've always been hesitant Trell! For once just do what you feel in your heart. Trell: ? Aurora: Trust me... [i]~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/i] [i]Trell comes out of the dream sequence and starts crying by the pond. A silent cry to the moon..."I can finally put everything to rest..."[/i][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Siren: Thanks guys. *takes bag from Miluska and starts wolfing down the food* Outlaw: You're sure hungry. Sirne: Mfh humpghhhff, surrrreehhh ammm. Miluska: Roughly translated, she just said, "Yeah, sure am." Outlaw/Valik: Ooooh. Right... Artoni: Hello everyone, Cloud's alright? Siren: *swallows* Yeah, he'll be fine. Outlaw: Good. :) Artoni: Valik, go Trell. He needs you. Valik: Alright. I'm gone. [i]Transforming and padding silently out of the room, Valik tenses her muscles, then springs off into the night, following Trell's scent.[/i][/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]As Trell wipes away his tears, they fall into the pond, making a small splash. As the water clears up, he notices two glowing points in the water...he turns around...[/i][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Lightly walking up to Rico, Valik place her head on his lap and purrs. Scratching her head, he smiles. Morphing back, Valik stands up and shakes her head.[/i] Valik: Artoni told me that you were upset, and I decided to come. Trell: Thanks. Valik: *sits down next to Trell* I understand why you're sad, and confused at the same time. But don't worry about it, just let things come. Trell: *tears form* I'll try. Valik: That's the spirit. ;) *kisses Trell* Trell: You almost always make me feel better. Valik: Eh, it's a gift.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]They sit by the pond and stare into the water.[/i] Trell: It's just a big step... Valik: But we've been together for this long, what's the difference? Trell: New thoughts, new feelings, new experiences. Valik: Don't worry about it... Trell: I always appreciate it when you come, even when I say I need some time to myself... Valik: Well, we all need a little time alone. Trell: But in truth, I need you by my side...[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Well I'm here. Trell: And I'm glad. [i]Putting a hand on his cheek, Valik smiles quietly and watches Trell with big green eyes.[/i] Valik: We'll make it. I promise. Trell: Alright. I'll trust you.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]They share a deep embrace as the colors of the pond shift into a gradient of blue and red...[/i] Valik: Let's go home... Trell: Okay...will Cloud will be okay? Valik: He'll be fine... [i]Hand in hand, they walk to the M5 and slowly drive back to their apartment...[/i][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Slowly walking back up the stairs, Valik and Trell open the doors, and collapse into bed.........[/i][/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell turns to face Valik.[/i] Valik: Heh, what? Trell: This is the first time we've ever shared a bed before... Valik: The thought never came to me...you're right...all those sleepless nights taking care of Miluska, I never got to. Trell: I know...but finally now...we can rest, together. [i]Valik and Trell share a deep kiss and embrace. They open their eyes as they lock. Their eyes relax afterwards and they close. Trell reaches behind Valik's hair and removes the butterfly clip.[/i] Valik: I love you :) Trell: I know we have the potential to do anything with our passion. Valik: I know...until we get married... [i]They spend the rest of the night in a sweet embrace under the light of the moon. Miluska knows that something's up and decides to spend the night at Artoni's place with her, Siren, Charlie and Outlaw[/i][/COLOR]
Raquel Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 siren awakes silently and tiptoes out of the room, not wanting to wake miluska siren: midnight snack and a quick trip to check up on cloud and on to morning routine
RicoTranzrig Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Outlaw follows Siren into the infirmary...[/i] Siren: *Lays hands on Cloud, a green glow emits from her hands* You'll be okay... Outlaw: That's good to know... Siren: *gasp* Whoa, I didn't notice you there. Outlaw: How much longer? Siren: Hard to tell, the crash did a lot of damage and I've been doing my best. Outlaw: I see...I'm confident that you'll be able to bring him back to good health. Siren: Thanks... Outlaw: *Starts to leave* Siren: Oh, it's okay...you can stay and watch... Outlaw: You sure it's allright?[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 siren: mnn hmmm... he needs to eat though...i really don't want to tube feed him so i'll speed his recovery prosses a bit
RicoTranzrig Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Siren: This' gonna take all night for me...hopefully not too long. But I wanna ensure a good recovery. Outlaw: Okay, I should get some rest...I'll see you... Siren: Good night... Outlaw: And siren? Siren: ya hum?? Outlaw: Thank you :) Siren: No problem :D[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Waking up slowly, Valik opens her eyes and sits up.[/i] Rico: :sleep: Valik: *ywan* *gets up* Rico: :sleep: Valik: I think I'll let him keep that up... [i]Pulling on a robe, Valik slowly ambled into the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cerael as she contacted Milusksa.[/i] Miluska: Hello? Valik: You can come home now. Miluska: Okay. Did you and Daddy have fun last night? Valik: Well we did sleep. Miluska: Oh. That's all? Valik: :o Yes that's all. Miluska: Okay, I'm coming. Valik: Say hi to the others for me. Bye. Miluska: Bye. *click* Valik: *yawn* I think I'm getting old...[/COLOR]
Turkey Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 OOC Wow! I don't get online for a few days and the whole story twists! IC Charlie is asleep in Artoni's place. He wakes up when he hears a strange sound. *thud* CF-What's that?:sleep: *THUD* CF-:sleep: Okay, okay. I'm awake. Cyo-Charlie.... CF-Cyo? Where are you? Cyo-Look under the table with the lamp. CF-*Searching* Hey, a transmitter? C-I just wanted to tell you that I'm returning to Celes. CF-What!? C-Yes. I just received a message that Janus has been seen there. I need to find out what he's planning. CF-I should go with you. He could be dangerous. Just wait while I get my stuff. Charlie put on his Armor-Suit and grabbed his 'Launcher. CF-I should leave a letter: ________________________________ [ Everyone: ] [ I'll be gone for a while. ] [ I have some things to do in Celes. ] [ If you need help or something, call me.] [ [FONT=times new roman]Charlie[/FONT] ]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell finally wakes up and notices Valik not there at his side.[/i] Trell: Valik? Valik: *Shouts* I'm right here! Trell: *Gets up and walks to table* Good morning... Valik: Rest well? Trell: Beside you? Always... Valik: We're having visitors... Trell: Cool...I'll get the place ready... [i]After a quick breakfast, Trell grabs a portable vacuum and starts cleaning up the place. Not really much to clean since they haven't been home for a quite a while...[/i][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Aiming both hands at the fireplace, Valik shouts out a spell, and a fire begins crackling warmly in the fireplace as if it had been burning for hours.[/i] Valik: That'll add to the general ambiance. But you might want to get rid of the blood stains on the balconey. Trell: Bloodstains? Valik: I noticed them earlier, some dripped down from the floor above us while we were gone. Trell: Great... Valik: *heads to the bedroom* I'm gonna take a shower.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell heads out to the balcony and notices the dried blood on the wooden floor.[/i] Trell: This is strange...*Extends hands and chips away the blood* There...*looks up* But I wonder... [i]He goes back inside to check up on Valik...[/i][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Turning the water as hot as she could stand, Valik carefully stepped in the shower and finally relaxed.[/i] Trell: You okay in there? Valik: Yeah. Go do something else will ya? Trell: Oh...kay. Valik: Besides, I'd blush if you came in right now. Trell: Really? :devil:[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell paused for a couple seconds...[/i] Trell: Miluska just called in...we gotta go pick her up. Valik: You go....I'll stay here and relax. Trell: She wants both of us... Valik: Umm... Trell: *Puts on jacket and takes keys* You coming with?[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [I]As peace begins to re-affirm itself, the peace up in the air is minimal. Raynor and Drake, now very high above Meteo City, continue to fight, neither tiring.[/I] Raynor: "You'll never win!" Drake: ":devil:And either will you!:devil:" [I]Drake grabs Raynor, and smirks.[/I] Drake: "This entire world shall perish. Take my word for i-" [I]Drake suddenly looks down, seeing a sword through his stomach, and a glowing Raynor holding it.[/I] Raynor: "Don't you remember? 'Those who hesitate shall perish'!" [I]Raynor glows even more, and Drake realises what he's doing.[/I] Drake: "But you'll die too!" Raynor: "I'm already dead!" [I]And in an explosion which rocks the very Earth, Raynor blows himself up, taking Drake with him...[/I]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Drops of blood land on the balcony again...[/i] Trell: What in the world? Valik: *Walks out of the bathroom in her regular clothes* What is it? Trell: The blood stains, they're back... [i]They feel a rumble through the apartment and they hold each other to keep balance.[/i] Valik: Trell? [i]They both look out the window and see a shockwave ring in the air.[/i] Trell: Unreal...we gotta go to HQ... [i]Trell takes Valik's hand as they run downstairs to the car and speed towards the centeral complex...[/i][/COLOR]
Raquel Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 siren: *stumbels in the hall* we got trouble!! cloud: well duh!! siren: get right back into bed bucko... or i'll make you cloud: i'm ok... but my side hurts... that's it... i won't be kept away from the action this time... i missed enough as is already... artoni: he picked up a stubborn streak... we can only blame you siren!!:laugh: siren: :rolleyes: whatever... *rembers* milu!!! where is she miluska: *rounds coner*right here...
RicoTranzrig Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 [i]Trell parks in front of the complex and they run upstairs to the breifing room...[/i] Trell: What happened? Artoni: It seems that there's been a massive energy discharge in the skies...investigation teams are looking into the origin but we don't know much so far. Trell: Anyone hurt? Miluska: None so far...*Jumps into Trell's arms* Trell: Hey :D *Picks her up and holds her high*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now