OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue]Yeah, I'm pretty sure there'll be another one...just way different...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valik: Done what? We're still the same...

Trell: That's not true...Miluska's changed us...she's brought us closer together.

Valik: True...but I don't feel changed...

Trell: Valik, she's your daughter...how has it not changed you? You're a mommy, you've been a mommy for some time now.

Valik: For only a few months, then she grew up...

Trell: You gotta understand that it was her choice to do that...she may act like a child outside, but deep within, she's got our experience.

Valik: She does have your persona...

Trell: ...And your beauty.

Valik: Ugh...stop it! *Stands up*

Trell: What? :eek:

Valik: *Morphs into tiger form and runs off into the streets*

Trell: *Standing...*

Miluska: *Runs outside to Trell* Dad! What happened?

Trell: Your mother...she, ran off...

Miluska: :confused:

Trell: *Grabes his keys* C'mon we're going to find her...

[i]They jump into the M5 and take to the streets[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]Last time, Charlie and Cyo got to Safiro; only to find a city with no evil in it. Janus suddenly appeared, but with a very weak-looking body...[/I]

J-Help me....

CF-:eek: What is going on?

C-.......

J-*cough* Please help me...

CF-But...What happened to you?

J-I am losing my energy. A very important part of my mind was destroyed.

CF-You're talking about Morgan?

J-Yeah, that's it. One of the Celestians I had inside me killed him.

C-It was us.

J-*cough* I see...thank you...

CF & C-:confused:

OOC:
I'd post a pic of Charlie (with Armor-Suit), but my friend just got Greedy Sindrome and he doesn't want to let m scan them. Oh well, back with the story!

IC:

J-*cough* I see...thank you...

CF & C-??????

C-What are you talking about?

J-It's long story.

CF-Don't worry, we have the time to hear it.

J-*Sitting down* *cough* As you know, I am the demon who controlled the Crystal. But I wasn't like this always. I used to be a normal Celestian. I wanted power above everything else. After searching for many years, I discovered a book. It said something about a Crystal that gave the owner unlimited powers.

CF-Hmmm...Interesting...

C-Shh!

J-After 6 years of traveling and investigating I finally found the Crystal. Something I hadn't been warned about was that the Crystal had a guardian. He was Morgan, and he said that only by giving him my soul and allowing myself to be sealed in the Crystal until someone destryed it would he let me have it.

CF-And you accepted the deal.

J-Correct. And then he entered my mind, from where he altered my body. I developed an obsession with Fusing with other Celestians. Once I captured the final one (Charlie), I had no other thing to do. I became crazy and I began killing people. When Morgan was killed, I recovered my soul, but with it I lost my inmortality. I'll probably die in a matter of days. And that is why I thank you. You have freed me of the agony of being a Demon.

C-Interesting.

CF-Well, Cyo and I will be going now.

C-Yes, we've been here longer than I thought we would...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lying down, with her paws stretched out in front of her, Valik the tiger watched the world go by from the top of a tall skyscraper.[/i]

Valik: Why did I run? I'm acting like a child again.

[i]Flashback.....

A little girl with thick green hair runs through a field, laughing softly....then, turning, she sees her mom and runs to her.....[/i]

Valik: Am I killing my consience? Or maybe I'm just....scared.....*shudder* Why do I even bother? I supposed to be decisive, strong, and fiery...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Slumping back to the ground. Valik sighed with fustration.[/i]

Valik: I'm sorry.

Siren: You didn't even notice me here?

Valik: I was lost in thought...that's all.

Siren: So what is your problem? You and Trell ....are going to be married....and Flash's back and acting himself, normal, so what is your problem?

Valik: This! Living normally! No more fighting! Or...actually......I am scared...:( I'm scared of loving Trell....and living a normal life.....[/COLOR]

siren: well at least you'll admit it... and marrige won't change anything... all it is is a title and a ring... nothing will change... it will be the same... you already love trell don't you?? vows will just say 'i'm not gonna cheat on you" i know you woulden't do that now so...as for fighting... well i coulden't live without that either... you can challenge me whenever you like... have a daughter that iso such thing as normal...

valik: explain

siren: well you have a daughter that is physicaly 12... and is really what how many months now?? and me... i'll always be here... dragon girl the living freak... oh... look someone is here to talk to you

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Trell, carrying Miluska fly above them...[/i]

Miluska: Mommy!

Trell: Hey you two...

Siren: Come down...

[i]They drop to the ground...[/i]

Trell: What's up?

Siren: Bro...I think you should talk to Valik...

Trell: Valik...

Valik: *sheds a tear*

Trell: What's wrong?

Valik: Everything!

Siren: *Puts her hand on Trell's back. A surge of green energy passes through*

Trell: Valik...no....

Miluska: What is it dad? Mom?

Valik: :(

Trell: You're not killing your conscious, Valik...*kneels* if you marry me, then we'll be one and your conscious still stays intact since you're really not doing anything wrong.

Valik: I feel that I am...by marrying you...I'm sorry...but I can't...

Trell: Valik....

Miluska/Siren: :confused:

Siren: Valik, what are you doing? Arent' you happy?

Valik: No...

Trell: *tear* We come from different paths of life...we're incompatible in a way.

Siren: The heck is that supposed to mean...?

Valik: He can't be my husband...he's not who I'm destined to be with.

Miluska: Hmph! Who then!?:flaming:

Valik: I don't know...

Trell: Look at our daughter...just look...she's our little miracle that gives us the hope that we may be destined to be with each other.

Siren: Valik, please don't do this...not when we're so close go acheiving complete peace...[/COLOR]

At last, I've finished. Now, you can see Flash pic One of Four...

This Pic is Flash from the the Very first Hybrid Vigor RPG.. Way back on v2.

(Wondering why it took me so long? Just look at it, and you'll be able to tell.. -_-;; ...Oh well, at least it looks good. ^_^ Oh, and it's PNG. That doesn't cause any problems, does it?)

OOC:
Yay! My greedy friend (who I'll call Fury from now on) will probably lend me his HV sketchbook tomorrow! And that's where he keeps his best work...

BTW Flash is almost exactly like I imagined him! The only difference is that I pictured him with a black trenchcoat...

IC:
[I]Charlie and Cyo had left Safiro and headed back to Movi, where they had left their Cruiser. Before leaving though, they decided to say goodbye to Barquiel.[/I]

CF-*Entering the Bar* Hey Barquiel!

B-Hi! Have you guys heard the news?

CF-What news?

B-About you, Cyo!

C-???

B-You are going to be re-installated as Governor of South Celes!

C-What!?

B-Just like you heard it.

CF-That's great!

C-.......I don't know what to say.

B-You mean you don't want this honor?

C-What? I've never been this happy in all my life! I'm going this instant to Ebucemag to take the position!

CF-Well then, I guess this is good bye for now.

C-That's right, but as soon as you return, visit me.

CF-'Later Barquiel.

B-See ya!

[I]As Charlie goes to the Hangar and mounts his Cruiser, he wonders what has happened while he was in Celes...

OOC:
Can anyone guess what is the meaning of Ebucemag? It's quite easy!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]BTW Flash is almost exactly like I imagined him! The only difference is that I pictured him with a black trenchcoat...
[/B][/QUOTE]

Just remember, that's only the Flash from the beginning of HV1. The Meteo City Flash should be up soon..

...And here's the beautiful Flash from Meteo City/HV2... This is what he wore most of the RPG. (Sadly, no wings included.) I'll see if I can modify it to get the 'Evil' Flash w/ the whole Black trenchcoat thing going..

Oh, and what do you guys think of my CGing skills? ^^;;

Finally found it! I think you've seen this before...It's Trell! ;) With his partner, Artoni...

Sidenote...my friend did the pencil sketch...I did the CG stuff...Raiha, I know you've seen this drawing before, it's on my binder with different names, so don't laugh...:D

I've got Miluska too...I'll upload it later...