RicoTranzrig

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[b][u][i]The Beginning of the End[/i][/b][/u]

[color=darkblue][i] Trell grabed hold onto the metal walls of the Junction to slow his decent and pointed his MAG at the incoming Mecha?s from underground. He charged the gun with a radiant energy and pulled the trigger, hard and fast. A mirage of hidden energy flowed through the entire node, tearing up anything inside and launching millions of metal fragments in the sky. The large tear on the desert surface widened, then caved in leaving a giant crater in the ground. Trell, trapped underneath the earth?s surface charges his shield to avoid getting crushed by the seismic forces.

Back on the surface, Outlaw, Valik, Miluska, and Siren stand still in the dust of the aftermath. They stare in the direction of Trell?s decent into the underworld.[/i]

Valik: Trell...

Siren: This doesn?t look good.

Miluska: We gotta help dad! Please!

[i]A deep and loud cry comes out of Miluska. She fell to the ground in complete despair.[/i]

Miluska: We-we just can?t leave dad there!

Charlie: Valik?

Valik: I?m not sure what to do...

Charlie: We save him, plain and simple!

Valik: Easier said than done.

Siren: What?s wrong with you? He?s your husband! And the father of your daughter! I?m going. Coming Milu?

[i]Siren transformed into her dragon form and looked back at Miluska and Valik.[/i]

Miluska: Mom?

[i]Valik stared into the distance with a blank expression on her face. It was a difficult moment for Miluska for she had no idea what her mother was feeling. Nevertheless, Miluska turned to Siren and took her baby dragon form. They both looked back at Valik, now looking back at Miluska. After a few seconds, they finally took flight and sped off. Leaving only Valik, a quiet Outlaw, and Charlie.[/i]

Charlie: What in the world happened? Don?t you care about Trell?

Valik: What can I do? There?s no way he could have survived such a crushing blow.

Charlie: What makes you think that? You never know!

Valik: Just...just leave me alone...

[i]Valik turned around and stared back at the city where Raynor and Drake were still battling closely around the sky scrapers.[/i]

Raynor: Give it up!

Drake: I?ll have this place destroyed before you?ll ever get the chance to wipe out my existence.

[i]Drake focused his attention to the giant skyscrapers towering high above the city. He sensed the frightened souls still inside and takes pleasure in waiting to see them perish. He raises his hand and charges a dark sphere of energy.[/i]

Raynor: What?s your desire for seeing this city set a blaze?

Drake: Don?t you see it? The co-existence of Hybrid and Human where all these new children are being created? It sickens me!

[i]Just before Drake could throw the dark matter bomb, Raynor tackled Drake up towards the sky. The black sphere misfired and flew in the direction of the crater Trell was trapped in.[/i]

Raynor: You think too old...makes you weak, pathetic!

[i]Raynor pushed his shoulder harder, and harder against Drake?s torso, sending them up into the clouds where they continued their fight.[/i]

Drake: I?m going to get to that city one way or another.

[i]Back on the desert, Artoni, Andrews, and Cloud recover from the crash of their APC caused by the energy wave that Trell emitted during his ?awakening?. Artoni is the first one to get up from the rubble. Andrews is the next to rise and try to contact the other group.[/i]

Artoni: Is everyone...okay?

[i]Artoni spotted Cloud?s trembling hand still grasping the air from underneath a metal sheath. She runs to him and quickly throws the two ton covering from Cloud?s body, uncovering a bloodied figure.[/i]

Artoni: My god...:eek:

Cloud: Don?t.... worry...about...me...

[i]She picked up Cloud, careful to support his head. She wiped away the blood from his face, his eyes and nose.[/i]

Artoni: No, you?ll be all right! You?ll be...

[i]Cloud started to daze off...[/i]

Artoni: No, you can?t...don?t sleep on me! Hey!

[i]Artoni tried to slap Cloud back awake, but he kept falling and falling into torpor.[/i]

Artoni: Damnit! Andrews! Get a medic!

[i]Andrews changed frequencies and tried to get a hold of the local hospital.[/i]

Andrews: No use...

Artoni: It?s not fair! Cloud! You don?t die on me! You got that?

Cloud: And what if I do?

Artoni: I?ll kill you!

Cloud: Very good incentive!

[i]Cloud gives a smirk before he finally gave up, going limp in Artoni?s arms. Barley clinging onto life.[/i]

Artoni: No...Trell...what have you done?

[i]A ground transport finally picked up the three and drove them back. They pass the crater, now even deeper from the dark matter bomb.[/i]

Artoni: Let me out!

[i]The transport stopped and Artoni jumped out to survey the damage, trying to see if there was any hope of Trell surviving and making his way out. She could find none. She waved for the transport to go on without her and she is left alone. She broke down at the center of the smoking pit and started crying bitterly for Trell and Cloud.

In the skies, Siren and Miluska soar through the clouds. They finally locate the giant crater and land to find Artoni crouched, weeping.[/i]

Miluska: ?Toni!

Artoni: It?s no use...I can?t find a way to rescue him...

[i]Miluska begins to weep along with Artoni in grief, they had given up on Trell chances that he would be alive were grim after all that time being under the tremendous pressure of the earth. Siren stood away from the two and closed her eyes, drifting off into the dream world.

Siren: Brother...if you can hear me, this is your sister, Siren. I know that you?re still alive somewhere down there. If only you could give me a sign...I would know...Brother, even though others have given up hope...I know that you'll hold on. For your daughter, your wife, everyone that you hold on dear to...

Below the surface, Trell rested as his shield began to weaken. His body already paralyzed by the pressure of the earth.[/i]

Trell: ....Siren...I hear you...

[i]Trell reached out to Siren. A flashback came into his mind. His mother's face, and Siren's. They look alike...[/i]

Siren: You're still alive...I'm glad.

Trell: Aurora...

Siren: That was our mother...

[i]Siren engulfed her fist in flames and punched deep into the ground. She concentrated with all her might. It took a few moments before the ground finally began to shake violently. The rocky soil began to crack open...[/i]

Trell: You look like our mother...

Siren: ...

[i]A fissure in the ground opened up. Siren charged her shield and dove into the crack as it slowly began to converge. She found Trell's energy signature and flew down to him. Siren picked him up and boosted herself back up, carrying him. They make it through just before the crack seals again...She sets him down between Artoni and Miluska...[/i]

Artoni: You're...alive...

[i]Artoni wiped away her tears...[/i]

Miluska: Daddy!

[i]Miluska hugged Trell deeply. He knew that they almost gave up hope, but they hung on...Trell nearly paid the ultimate sacrifice to halt the attacks on Meteo City...His MAG blast corrupted every single corridor of that network. Whatever lurked deep underground is now gone...though what evil remains is what lurks on the surface...[/i]

To Be Continued....[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: ............I don't believe this. I'm pathetic. I can't lift a claw to save the man I love. I'm a faliure as a hybrid, a faliure at being a human...I make myself sick! AAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!

[i]Clutching the sides of her head in agony, Valik's body ripples and she turns into the winged tiger again. Steping forward a step, she extends 6inch claws and bares her fangs.[/i]

Valik: I'm sorry Trell. It's all my fault for being so d*mn stupid.

[i]Spreading her wings, Valik quickly finds Trell, Miluska, and Siren.[/i]

Trell: Valik....

Valik: I'm sorry for letting you down. All this time I've been worried about what's the best for me, not you, not Miluska. And I fell like a faliure. *wings droop slightly*

Miluska: You're not a faliure Mom. You came here. And you had me.

Valik: So? Sometimes I wonder what I accomplished. Nothing much besides you and a whole lotta heartache.

Trell: If that's the way you feel, why did you came back.

Valik: To apoligize for being such an *** to everyone. Including you Trell. *bows head*

Trell: ....[/COLOR]

[I]Flash stares up into the sky, standing on the head of his mech... He listens carefully, hearing only snippets of shouts and attacks, the fighting of Raynor and Drake, high above the seemingly dead Meteo city... A few explosions rock the buildings in the downtown district, but Flash is far away from it all... To him, it seems so surreal... He is still trying to come to grips with everything that's happening around him... Try as he may, he can't understand anyones intentions anymore, not even his own... He has forgotten who he is, he has forgotten his reason to live, his goals, his dreams, his ideal for the world... Throughout the years, he has changed, dramatically... And now, he is not sure where the path of life will lead him...[/I]

Flash: (Is this it? Is this... the end? ...My life has been so strange... I never knew my parents... I have no memory earlier than the age of 14... and until the age of 18, I was kept in a tiny isolation chamber, constantly being fed knowledge of the world, and how to fight... Released into the world bearing a hatred of hybrids... Was that hatred real? Was it mine? Or was it fed into me; Artifically created... I'll never know... And Raynor... Who is he? When I first met him, i thought he was just a soldier... But he turned out to be so much more... But what is he now? What has he become? ...And the others... They've changed.. so much... Sometimes allies, but mostly they were my enemies... Now, I don't know where I stand with them... And this town.. Neo-Chicago... Meteo City... I used to live here... *Flash looks at his palms* ...These hands... They've killed so many... I was a monster... Under the control of some demon... *Flash closes his eyes, and recoils* ...No, that was no demon... That was me... It was just an embodiment of my own Hate... It really got to me, I guess... It took control... I was a demon... The cause of so much pain and anger, so much fighting. Is it... My destiny to fight? My destiny to bring war to this planet? ...Or is my fate to eradicate those Hybrids from the world... To bring about peace.. Me? A messiah? No, it could never be... What will happen to me, I shall never know... But no matter what happens, no matter into what peril fate leads me... I have been, am and always will be destined... to walk alone...)

[I]Flash climbs off of his Mech, and walks away from the city, towards the glowing sunset on the horizon... He turns around one final time, glancing at the city where so much has taken place... [/I]

Flash: (Goodbye... Everyone...)

[I]A single tear rolls down Flash's cheek as he walks away from Meteo city, forever...[/I]

:bawl: that was really good... and sad!!!

``````````````````````````

siren walks up to valik and slaps her... hard

siren: i never want to hear that again... you've picked up the stupid human habit of blaming yourself for things you coulden't control... i won't tolerate all this self pity... now lemme fix that...

siren places her hand on valiks sholder where a long gash had opened in a flash of green light it was gone

siren: now what aer we gonna do?? finsh wrecking havoc??

[COLOR=darkblue]Trell: Valik...

[i]Trell crouched down face to face with her.[/i]

Valik: What is it?

Trell: Go back to your human form, you don't have to be this way anymore.

Valik: I- I can't! I could never forgive myself for thinking only of myself and not others.

Trell: Hey, we never noticed...eh Miluska?

Miluska: Not at all mommy.

Valik: What?

Artoni: We never thought of you as that way. Even though you seemed distant, even to Trell. Miluska somehow changed you. If not now, then it will later. You've been a family for quite sometime now, I think it's time to live it.

Trell: Valik?

[i]Valik looked up at Trell's bruised and bloodied face. They pause for a few moments before Valik finally reverted back.[/i]

Siren: Ata girl ;)

Trell: Never think you haven't accomplished anything...you've lived this long, and that is accomplishment enough.

[i]A tear rolled down Valik's face. Trell extened his hand to catch the tear and held it close to his chest. He looked into her face one more time.[/i]

Trell: Don't be afraid to be weak and don't take pride in being strong. Just look into your heart, love, and it'll be a return to yourself, a return to innocence.

[i]Valik threw her arms open wide and hugged Trell tightly, buring her crying face in his chest.[/i]

Valik: I'm so sorry...

Trell: It's alright

Miluska: Mommy!

Artoni: Now that's love...

Siren: I wish the city were in good condition...

Charlie: You planning something?

Siren: I am a design extraordinare.

[i]Artoni looked back at the city...[/i]

Artoni: We should head back... I wonder how Cloud is. Outlaw, I pray for you and your dying companion.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Well, now that I'm over myself. I hope we finish everything.

Miluska: Yeah! And pretty soon, I'll be dating guys and turning you and Daddy into basket cases...

Siren: Yeah, too bad I can't turn them into basket cases too. :D

Valik: Is that a fact? :devil:

Trell: No dating until you're married!

Valik/Siren/Miluska: ....Huh?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Siren/Valik: Let me see.

Cloud: :sleep:

Valik: Siren, let's do this. I'll look inside his mind, and you can try to heal him.

Miluska: I'll help Siren.

Valik: Let's do it.

[i]Kneeling with Cloud's head on her lap, Valik places her hands on Cloud's forhead and slowly breathes, inhaling his senses, his thoughts, fears, passions....

Miluska and Siren try their best to heal Cloud's mangled and dying body...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Artoni: Sh-t I can't watch this...

[i]Artoni ran out of the infirmary room.[/i]

Charlie: Artoni...

[i]Chased after her.[/i]

Outlaw: You think my partner's gonna be alright?

Trell: Hard to say...I wish we could all do something about it...life, in it's most terrible form.

[i]Siren goes beside Miluska.[/i]

Siren: Miluska...let me take over...

Miluska: Umm...okay...

Siren: Valik...I need you to jump out of his mind...it's the only way I can fully use my powers.

[i]Siren put her hand on Cloud's chest and felt his heavy breathing. She closed her eyes both bodies englufed in a green glow, Siren fell asleep at his side...she goes back into the dreamworld and see's Cloud on the astral plane, fading away.

Siren: Cloud...you gotta stay with me...I'll be able to help you, but don't fade away.

Cloud: I'm damaged a whole deal huh?

Siren: It's really hard to fix you up.

Cloud: Heh...it's okay...if you can, great! If you can't...

Siren: I can! It's just that...it's gonna take time...if you stray away from this place...there's not tell what might happen.

Cloud: Simple, I just sit here and talk.

Siren: It's not that simple...once your body starts giving up on itself, you're not going to have much control over yourself here unless you really focus.

Cloud: Oh...[/i]

*Outside in the infirmary*

Outlaw: *Goes out of the room* I- I can't...

Trell: Outlaw...*Follows him*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Poor Outlaw.

[i]Sitting down next to Miluska, while Siren works on Cloud, she sighs deeply and sends a message to Outlaw.[/i]

Outlaw: Is that you Valik?

Valik: Yes. Don't worry, Siren's doing the best she can, and I think Cloud has a chance.

Outlaw: Really? :bawl:

Miluska: *chips in* Yep. :D Really! Don't cry.

Valik: Naw, let him. It's good to cry every once in a while.

Miluska: You would know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Trell: Cloud's gonna be fine...my sis's a strong healer and Cloud's a strong fighter.

Outlaw: Yeah...*sniff*

Valik: Why don't we take our mind off of everything?

Miluska: ??

Trell: How about we go to the Camino Palmero?

Valik: What's that place?

Trell: A nice club, plays nice rock music.

Outlaw: You've been there too?

Trell: Just heard of it...

Outlaw: *sniff* The owner's really nice, and he's the lead singer of his band.

Miluska: Neat ;)

Trell: Shall we go?

Outlaw: Okay...I wish my best friend were here though.

[i]They head to the garage and hop into their own cars and speed off on the highway leading to the small building situated in the slums.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Miluska: Is there an age limit?

Valik: I can break it.

Trell: Non conformist. ;)

Valik: D*mn straight!

Siren: [i]He's stabilizing, but I need to keep him focused, you guys go on and have fun.[/i]

Valik: We'll bring you back some dinner.

Siren: Great! :tasty:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The two reach the night club first...[/i]

Trell: Maybe we should save seats for the two ladies joining us.

Outlaw: Heh, my date...a 12 year old :rolleyes:

Trell: And mine...well :blush:

[i]They tell the bouncers to let Valik and Miluska in. They find a good spot in the corner and order dinner.[/i]

Outlaw: So Trell, how are you and Valik doing?

Trell: We're going good.

Outlaw: Back in Celes, you seemed sad...

Trell: I've gotten over that...

Outlaw: That's good...so then, why don't you marry her?

Trell: ...

Outlaw: C'mon...6 years...a child just this year?

Trell: *Smiles*

Outlaw: So you're going marry her soon?

Trell: Don't tell her...okay?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Tell me what?

Outlaw/Trell: Uuuuhhh...nothing.

Miluska/Valik: :rolleyes: Men...?

Outlaw: So anyways...

Valik: You're blushing Trell.

Trell: :blush: No I'm not!

Valik: Yes you are.

Outlaw: Yes you are.

Miluska: Yes...I won't say anything. :laugh:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Trell: Wait, how did you get here so fast? *Looks at Miluska* Oh...

Outlaw: *Nudges Trell...*

Valik: Anyways...let's just get to dinner...

[i]The waiter comes with a huge bowl of assorted pasta with their choice of sauce.[/i]

Valik: Wait...Trell, you only order this everytime we get a day off of the force to go out for dinner.

Trell: So you remembered?

Valik: How can I not?

Outlaw: Miluska...let's go to the front of the club...cute guys playing tonight.

Miluska: Really? *Blushes*

Trell: You two go ahead...just don't loose sight of her, Outlaw.

[i]As the band sets up, Outlaw and Miluska run off with bowls in their hands.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Miluska: *runs off*

Valik: *watchs her go* She's so vibrant, so full of life...

Trell: Wow, reminds me of you.

Valik: Aw, come on, I never blushed because of cute guys playing onstage. The only guy who's ever made me blush would be you.

Trell: :blush: Aw d*mn...

Valik: Hah, you're so cute.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Trell: I never got used to being like this...

Valik: Well...it's true...

Trell: The band's taking their time...maybe we should get some fresh air.

Valik: Okay...

[i]They walk out to the club balcony...they're all alone now, just them, the moon, the stars and the city lights.[/i]

Valik: *Shuts the doors* It feels nice being here with you... all alone.

Trell: We've done this hundreds of times back about a year ago...only now I feel something.

Valik: So do I...*sigh*

Trell: Valik...?

Valik: Yes?

Trell: *Holds up her hand* Look at the rings I made...

Valik: They're lovely...they emit their own halo in the moonlight.

Trell: A full moon...the time where these rings glow the strongest.

Valik: What are you saying?

Trell: This moment...I feel stronger about you than I ever had in my entire life...

Valik: *blushes*

Trell: Well...*kneels down* Will you marry me, for keeps this time?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Hm. I've always wondered what it would feel like to be married.

Trell: It must be a girl thing.

Valik: Sure, I guess most girls do think about that.

Miluska: Well that was fun. *sits down*

Outlaw: Yea, it was.

Valik: Are you sure?

Outlaw: Yeah. Why's Trell blushing?

Trell: Uh....

[i]Valik and Miluska glance at eachother, share a breif telepathic burst, then start laughing themselvs silly.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]
Trell: ??

Miluska: Okay, okay...*smiles and shuts the balcony door.*

Outlaw: What happened?

Miluska: :D

Outlaw: Uh? Oh...I see...;)

Trell: *Charges up*

Valik: What are you doing?

Trell: Need some time to think about everything...

Valik: But didn't you plan asking me before?

Trell: Yeah...but...*flys off...*

Valik: ??

[/COLOR]