Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For GT3 they should make a racing whell for that game and have so it is just like the arcade whells and not so easy to turn and they should mke it interactive with you in the seat that'd be awsome.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i think ps2 will totaly change the industrey as it is. ps2 can run games on a dvd disk, which can store 4 giga bytes on one disk, now you could put all of FF9 on one disk:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Spider-Man [/i]
[B]PS2 is cool but that dvd player keeps skiping some parts in the movie.I think the intro to mgs2 is the best I seen so far and the ending. [/B][/QUOTE]

What way do you have your PS2 when playing the DVD, vertical or horizontal?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]I agree about the mgs2 intro, for me, it doesnt matter how i have the sys. when i ply dvds. [/B][/QUOTE]

I find putting the system vertical, works the best when palying DVDs.
Posted
Yeah I plyed the PS2 on a side stand and it really didn't do much than it normally does so what are you talking about that it works better for me it didn't do much more than normal.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]All it does is save space and makes it look really cool...;) Maybe it has something to do with dust too...if your entertainment corner is prone to it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Actually, standing your PS2 vertically is preferable.

It slightly reduces the wear and tear on the laser/lense and it also helps to keep the system cooler.

Or so says Sony...[/color][/size]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by michael Vitale [/i]
[B]:cool: If any one needs game cheets for the PS2 or any other game system I could get you almost any code for almost any game! [/B][/QUOTE]

thats nice, but I hope 2 points about your post....

1. people usually go to gamefaqs.com anyway

2. this has nothing to do with this thread
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by michael Vitale [/i]
[B]:cool: If any one needs game cheets for the PS2 or any other game system I could get you almost any code for almost any game! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]3. This is old as dirt please dont bring up dead topics... zombies are no fun to get rid of[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...