Hinata Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [COLOR=crimson] Hello everyone!!! [COLOR=limegreen]Ooops sorry for the stupid intro but it's been awhile and I just wanted to see are any of you ready to see the Scopion King? Of course it stars the one and only truly electifiying and fine :love: "ROCK" :love: and is the prequel to the Mummy Returns!!! So tell me how you think the movie will be and what you're really looking forward to about it!!! [B][COLOR=indigo]I personally can't wait to see the rocks pecs all over again..like I do when I watch wrestiling and I can't wait to see how is acting abilitites have come up since he's been on WWF for a while...And last but not least the action... YEAH!!!![/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=firebrick]I could really care less either way. I'm not sure what the plot really is to the movie either.. It seems too much like [i]The Mummy[/i] from what I've seen. I don't know.. plus I don't fee like having to look at the Rock's half naked body for a couple hours.. :p[/SIZE][/color]
Charles Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll see this movie. I'm a huge Rock fan and I'm really anxious to see what he can do in a movie with more than ten seconds of screen time. Some say that he could be the next big action star. Well, we'll see, but I doubt it's as good as any of Hogan's movies. :drunk:
Hinata Posted April 1, 2002 Author Posted April 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll see this movie. I'm a huge Rock fan and I'm really anxious to see what he can do in a movie with more than ten seconds of screen time. Some say that he could be the next big action star. Well, we'll see, but I doubt it's as good as any of Hogan's movies. :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]I can't believed you said that you should be ashamed of yourself[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Well actually you should only be ashamed of the Hulk Hogn comment.[/COLOR] LOL [COLOR=purple]Not to say he isn't a good actor but half of the movies he had a main part in it was comedy. Not action packed..tottaly...if you can name a movie in which it was action..(reall action) then I'll give you that Hulk is a good actor...But I personally think he'll(the Rock, of course) turn out a lot better that Hulk Hogan!!![/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 Wouldn't the prequel to the Mummy Returns be... the Mummy? In any case... I might see it, I might not... from the previews it doesn't look all that good, but thats just me... I'll wait to see what my friends think ofit first.
Narius Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B] [COLOR=red]I can't believed you said that you should be ashamed of yourself[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Well actually you should only be ashamed of the Hulk Hogn comment.[/COLOR] LOL [COLOR=purple]Not to say he isn't a good actor but half of the movies he had a main part in it was comedy. Not action packed..tottaly...if you can name a movie in which it was action..(reall action) then I'll give you that Hulk is a good actor...But I personally think he'll(the Rock, of course) turn out a lot better that Hulk Hogan!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] no no, Hogans a horrible horrible actor. I think he was being sarcastic. O_o anyways yeah Scorpion King Hazaa!
James Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]This movie is going to [i]suck[/i]. It's a spinoff of what was already a very questionable movie lol. Ugh.[/color]
Justin Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 The idea of staring at the Rock's(stupidest wrestling alias ever, by the way) half-naked body doesn't appeal much to me. I'll never comprehend why anyone would think the Rock looks good. The ONLY well-defined muscles he has are his pecks. And I can't respect an man who doesn't even refer to himself in the correct person. "Can you smell what Justin is cooking?" o_O...I hope not...but just to satisfy your curiosity: It's pizza tonight. -Justin
Narius Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]The idea of staring at the Rock's(stupidest wrestling alias ever, by the way) [/B][/QUOTE] its worse than Coco Beware?
Ryan Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Wouldn't the prequel to the Mummy Returns be... the Mummy? [/B][/QUOTE] That is what I was thinking. I think sweetreyes mean't the prequel to The Mummy. Otherwise, I am not looking forward to this movie. The Mummy was good but I didn't like The Mummy Returns and this is probably worse. And I agree with Piro, I don't want to look at the Rock half naked for how many hours??
Spikey Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [FONT=courier new]I can't wait 'till it comes out (on paper-view.) They won't let a 9 year old in the theater to see it. I can wait though. It is kinda a spinoff, but I really want to see it. @$#& yeah.[/FONT]
MaggotDude Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 yeah, i wanna see it.it looks cool.although looking at the rock half naked for two hours isnt appealing.
James Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaggotDude [/i] [B]yeah, i wanna see it.it looks cool.although looking at the rock half naked for two hours isnt appealing. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]MaggotDude (ugh), could you please clean up your posts a little? In other words, use capital letters, use spaces between sentences etc etc... Thank you. :)[/color]
MaggotDude Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 What the? ARE YOU INSULTING THE MAGGOT RACE?! YOU BETTER NOT BE INSULTING THE MAGGOT RACE!!!
shibatku Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 I can't wait until it comes out it looks totally awsome. I will watch it when it comes out. Can't wait.
Queen Asuka Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I don't think I care too much for the movie, but the soundtrack sounds very appealing to me...I really like the new Godsmack single...I'm such a big fan of them..*sighs* I wish they would put out a new album sometime...It sure is taking them long enough....Sully has the most sexy voice...[/color][/size]
velvet paws Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 :drunk: Ewwww I really do not want to see the Rock flashing himself about! That breif 10secs or so in The Mummy Returns was questionable enough >_< Oh well...as long as he never talks I suppose...his voice is just as annoying as his phyisical pressence on the screen to me BLAH!
Queen Asuka Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]:drunk: Ewwww I really do not want to see the Rock flashing himself about! That breif 10secs or so in The Mummy Returns was questionable enough >_< Oh well...as long as he never talks I suppose...his voice is just as annoying as his phyisical pressence on the screen to me BLAH! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]I totally agree with that....wrestling scares the crap out of me, and the Rock just totally got on my nerves....I never saw the Mummy Returns, so I guess I got pretty lucky there....I can't believe they actually put him in a movie...must have saw his wrestling gig and said "Hmm...he's pretty good at putting on a front...he's a GREAT actor.." or something like that...*laughs* Oh well, to each his own I say, I still think the soundtrack is awesome nonetheless. By the WAY...they even have a SMILEY called "The Rock"...absurd, I'd say...:therock:[/color][/size]
MaggotDude Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Actually, even though it's called "The Scorpion King", I don't think The Rock becomes the Scorpion King until the end, because it's more of how he became the Scorpion King, and he pretty much runs around and kills people (fully dressed),telling from the previews.Yeah, the soundtrack is gonna be awesome, too.Mushroomhead,Ozzy,Rob Zombie,Coal Chamber, Godsmack...Ooooooo yeah.A metal head's heaven (or hell O_o)
Kei Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [COLOR=sky blue]Yeah, I pretty much agree with everyone else. Even though I do enjoy the occasional movie with lots of killing, and explosions, and creepy junk, (I saw Resident Evil like 4 times, and watched Hannibal like 6 and went and got the movie on VHS) I don't think that it'll be worth paying six bucks to see. I used to like the Rock, but then he got too full of himself, and the WWF turned into the most violent soap opera on television, so I quit watching.[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 the rock can't act, he should stick to wrestling :rolleyes:
Anna Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I don't care heads or tails for the WWF or any of it's 'members' or whatever. 'The Rock' to me is an actor/bodybuilder for hire, nothing more than a plaything of the media's industry. He's in movies now so he can get even more money that he has now, money that could go to nourishing the starving children in Etheopia, or aiding the diseased in small African villages. But noooooooooo, this one man [i]really[/i] needs all this 'bling bling' to burn, so yeah, everyone please go see the movie, feed the conspiracy, you'll do humanity a big favor.
Hinata Posted April 4, 2002 Author Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] That is what I was thinking. I think sweetreyes mean't the prequel to The Mummy. Otherwise, I am not looking forward to this movie. The Mummy was good but I didn't like The Mummy Returns and this is probably worse. And I agree with Piro, I don't want to look at the Rock half naked for how many hours?? [/B][/QUOTE] No I meant how I said it but not in that context. You know how it shows the Scopion King in the Mummy Returns *right* well now we get to go back and find out who he really is...Therefore is a prequel to both....
Vegitto4 Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 It looks good, i will probably see it for kicks, but after tis one, there better not be another movie along the same story line, the whole mummy series is getting old now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now