Jump to content
OtakuBoards

your brother or sister


Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]have you brother are rigister on this forum.?[/color][/i]


[color=purple][i]i just have one brother HE nicname it a....FerMansion1989.Have you hear it..i don't now he are sick but he has ......i can't say it.........he so look very angry,i don't now im realy scared......[/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]I guess jarbled English runs in the family.


Yes, I have a brother on the boards. Spikey.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I guess ::cough:: runs in the family.

[size=1]please, nobody hurt me...[/size][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]o_O...Maybe you should lock yourself up in your room to escape him...Or perhaps he's just gone [i]bananas[/i]...hee...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]BAD MONKEY! NO!!! [i]BAD MONKEY!!!!![/i] .......... Oh no... now I'm doing it too... *runs off sobbing*

None of my brothers are registered on here, but I'm trying to get one of my friends to register. He's kind of like me, only different... As weird as it sounds, that's the best I've been able to describe him...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]o_O...Maybe you should lock yourself up in your room to escape him...Or perhaps he's just gone [i]bananas[/i]...hee...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]EVIL!

Well, there was a great lack of soviet business in that post, at least...

I swear, if anyone starts anything in Digimon, I won't be responsible for my actions..... :shifty:

My sis used to be registered here as BriarMoss. But that was almost a year ago...[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Yes, I have a brother. He's the smartest, best looking, nerdiest member on the boads. He owns my life. I worship him. He's an Otaku Legend.[/COLOR]




[size=1][COLOR=silver]This is Nerdsy. I can't log out of his account. o.0[/COLOR][/size]
Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]Hmm.....I Really scared but i need help,Have One of you have seen my brother are on-line afew days ago...if one of see PLEASE reply back and if another on who have hurt with his boards there not good too PLEASE reply me....[/color][/i]
Posted
[color=deeppink]No brothers or sisters on this board....I wouldn't let my 11 year old brother on here if he [i]wanted[/i] to...you'd all corrupt him o_o

Heh, I do have numerous friends here...most of which don't post that often:

*BabyKiwi
*sexyjessie4
*goddess21
*luvbug

And that's it...just me and my chicas :D[/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]No brothers or sisters on this board....I wouldn't let my 11 year old brother on here if he [i]wanted[/i] to...you'd all corrupt him o_o

Heh, I do have numerous friends here...most of which don't post that often:

*BabyKiwi
*sexyjessie21
*goddess (she has some sort of number after her name but i forgot it -__-)
*luvbug

And that's it...just me and my chicas :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
My brother wanted to join her and I thought the same:D I said "No, you'll get banned, sooo.... um.... go play at you Neo pets or whatever o.O
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]have you brother are rigister on this forum.?[/color][/i]


[color=purple][i]i just have one brother HE nicname it a....FerMansion1989.Have you hear it..i don't now he are sick but he has ......i can't say it.........he so look very angry,i don't now im realy scared......[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, I know your brother. I've talked to him a few times on the boards. I have two sisters on the Otaku Boards: Anna, and amibasuki. My little brother and sister want to join Otaku Boards, but for the same reason as BabyGirl, we won't let them, so they play on Neopets. (it seems that's what most of our younger siblings do that.)
Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]What a nice person youre are,thanks!but my brother don't want to eat and he feel sick,how to make him feel better again.....[/color][/i]
Posted
um well bro don't come on the boards so ur brothers sick thats not good but i'll tell u what just support him and be there for him at all times just encourage him and just be his brother!
~GG~
Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]OO...thanks but when he want to check it boards it can not login,and he be very angry for a while,how to active it[/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]
Yes, I have a brother on the boards. Spikey.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Spikeys ur bro?!?!
really?
never thought u were though
u noe i think spikey might really younger than u....

nope dont have any sis or bros here!
*its a good thin my big bro wont even go here!and lil bro is annoyin!my big sis doesnt have time!*
Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]Hmm...my brother not Spikey But FerMansion1989 ,We born in same year but it date not same...[/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]OO...thanks but when he want to check it boards it can not login,and he be very angry for a while,how to active it[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe you should try PMing James or Adam, they might be able to help you. Or if your brother has changed his e-mail, he has to activate his account again by reading the e-mail that's sent to him.... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]My little brother's the slightly excentric Dragonballzman :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Your little brother is DragonBallZMan? Hm I never knew that. Hes a nice kid. My little brother wants to join but I won't let him. He'd never post anyway.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I don't have any siblings on OtakuBoards...their interests are way different than mine. The only person who's close to my home is Raiha...but she's not a sibling, she's my G/F...[/COLOR]
Posted
New Update:

My little sister is now on Otaku Boards. Everyone, please welcome Anime Goddess.

I never knew that Dragonballzman was your brother, Velvet Paws.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...