OtakuBoards

Addictions

Pressure

[color=purple]What are you addicted to? I don't mean are you addictied to alcohol, cigarettes, heroin, etc. I mean what can't you get enough of. Like it would be humanly impossible for you to get enough of this thing. For example, I'd say TN was addicted to Japanese music. Lady Macaiodh is addicted to the guitar. Cloud is addicted to Final Fantasy. BabyGirl is addicted to photography.

I'm not asking what your bad addicitons are, but your good ones.

Personanlly, I am addicted to..

Nirvana, Ham n' Cheese Hot Pockets, Red Shirts, Punks, Sharpie's, Eye Shadow, Jeans, Tropicana Twister Passionfruit Eruption, Dancing and having fun with friends, Science, and Drawing.

Though if I had to pick my number one addiction, it'd be Shopping.

SO...... what are you addicted to?[/color]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cookies... I ate them all :( God I love cookies... so good... and so... good...

Anyway, yeah... J-Music tee hee... actually, I'm addicted to guys in makeup.. and just guys... but not like drag queen guys, I mean guys like in my sig picture. :) so wonderful... and art.. I'm addicted to art.

[color=deeppink]Yep, you guessed it! Photography! Hehe. But besides that, I love [b]dance[/b]. I cannot get enough of dancing...if music is on, I'm up and groovin'!

I'm watching something on MTV where a whole slew of people are dancing in the TRL studio and they all are REALLY BAD O_O. How...? Why...? I SHOULD BE THERE!

Oh, but I get to go to NYC in a week :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Music and Games.

I have no life in other words ;P[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

NEH TOO! (Neh=Neil)

Slip Knot, Linkin Park, Cold, Drowning Pool, "Voices", METALLICA, DBZ, fighting, money, chicks, babes, hentai (Whaaaaaat? :shifty: All j00 people, stop staring at me...), and most importantly..................

THE ABOVE MENTIONED TIMES 89048478469585689736358589357.666!!!!

Meh...:p

yep, alice, that's my number one addiction... you know me so well. :p

i'm also addicted to dbz (vegeta in particular), anne rice, sublime & nirvana, anything punk, the color black, buffy the vampire slayer &.....

i hate to admit this, but...

days of our lives. i've been watching since i was nine & now...

i... just... can't... STOP! GAHHH!

**throws herself off bridge**

*calls the Soapie Addiction hotline* :D

----------

hmmm well I'm addicted to the computer, if I was bessotted I would be earning money and upgrading it :whoops:

theres also DBZ and DBZ music videos, digimon and last of all RPGing :D

Guest Imsirion
Besides my video game and anime habits, I love.....gum, I ask people alot for gum... my favorite word is bubble gum..... o.O... [SIZE=1]come on, say it... bubble gum, now faster..BUBBLE GUM!!!....[/SIZE] Cup o' Noodles too! I like most junk foods, just dont like Choclate that much.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple] Cloud is addicted to Final Fantasy.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Enough said... [/COLOR]

I kinda feel left out. Wait, there are two things that I am addicted to. The first one is Wild Berry Gummi Savers. There's nothing better than kicking back in class and downing bag of them and washing it down with some chocolate milk.

I guess that the next thing is Chinese food. Especially Chinese doughnuts.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I kinda feel left out. Wait, there are two things that I am addicted to. The first one is Wild Berry Gummi Savers. There's nothing better than kicking back in class and downing bag of them and washing it down with some chocolate milk.

I guess that the next thing is Chinese food. Especially Chinese doughnuts..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]And I always thought you had an obsession with kitty kats? Or did ya just forget them? [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]And I always thought you had an obsession with kitty kats? Or did ya just forget them? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Me, obsessed with cats? Naw. lol.

Really, I just coudn't think of a way to say that I'm addicted to them. Maybe addicted to petting them? I dunno.

Oh well, this topic is really the cat's meow.

Eureka, there we have it. I'm addicted to making stupid jokes about cats! :toothy:

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Addicted to? Hrmm.. I would say music, but that's more of a love than an addiction. Ummmmm... I'd have to say the internet. I mean, I live in the Omaha. It's a place full of teenagers with absolutley nothing to do. The staff of our school newspaper even put that in an article at one point, lol. So to fill this pathetic void in my life, I spend a LOT of my time online, or at least on the computer in general. Every free moment of my time goes into this thing.. numbing my mind :drunk:[/size][/color]

Hmm, well food-wise, the first thing that comes to mind is:

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. (!!!!!!!!)

The chewy kind, warm from the oven that break apart in your hand, and the chocolate chips melt on your tongue and :tasty: aahhhh okay MOVING ON!

I loveloveloveLOVE music, and this includes but is not limited to: listening, playing, DRUMS, piano, cello, guitar, BASS, lyrics, writing, composing, DANCE, singing, punk, rock, bagpipe, classical, rock n roll, alternative, techno, etc. etc. Just EVERYTHING about it.

I'm addicted to ......... um, how do I put this...... poignant emotion, like, reading/watching intense stories with real gritty drama. I have empathetic sympathy and I can connect so well with those characters. It's weird, but it's like I thrive on it.

I also currently have an addiction for Rurouni Kenshin..... I NEED NEED NEED to watch Samurai X, subbed. I have an addiction for subbed anime!

And...... and bunny rabbits! And that's it for now I s'pose... ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I am also addicted to beautiful women...it is a very one sided addiction though:confused: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Poor Cloudy...muah :smooch:

I forgot another addiction...[/color][color=red][b]TOMATOES![/b][/color] [color=deeppink]Mmmm...most people hate them...but I LOVE them...yummy...:tasty:[/color]