Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I love Brood War StarCraft! i cant get off of it! once i get bored of one map, anotherone comes up! and anime :cool:. AND WHOS NOT ADDICTED TO THE COMP, TV,GAMES, OR COOKIES!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I forgot another addiction...[/color][color=red][b]TOMATOES![/b][/color] [color=deeppink]Mmmm...most people hate them...but I LOVE them...yummy...:tasty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yes! Tomatoes 0wn j00|2 50ul!

Cough. o.o

Also, I am addicted to mushrooms. Heh. Mushrooms. Raw, Cooked, and On Pizza. Most people think I am a freak. And I am a freak. Heh.

-Ken :confuse2:[/color]
Posted
I'm addicted to my computer.... o.O;; Really, usually as soon as I get home from school, I race and turn on the computer....

...also popcorn and noodles...
Posted
[color=purple]3 pages overnight!

SCORE!

o-o;; sorry..

Other addictions..

chocolate.. milk not dark.. marshmellows.. dancing.. music.. dance music.. O.o bothering my sister.. and making these things --> O_o;;

okay.. I'm officially as insane as DeathKnight now..

fear..[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]

I forgot another addiction...[/color][color=red][b]TOMATOES![/b][/color] [color=deeppink]Mmmm...most people hate them...but I LOVE them...yummy...:tasty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not so much tomatoes, but the taste that they leave in your mouth. Yum!

I don't think I could possibly get enough of this. theOtaku boards, I mean. Second comes football, namely Green Bay football, then band class and general instrument-playing, then...

Hmm.... I'll get back to ya... ;)
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Im addicted to... Video Games, Anime, My Girlfriend, and TV[/size]
Posted
i'm mostly addicted to the sports i play. and i am also addicted to the computer. it's so cool. i like to also watch tv. but mostly my sports.
Posted
My many addictions....
Anime, Cherry Coke, Pick up Stix kids meals, Wendy's jr. bacon cheesburgers, french fries, Darren Hayes, Dance Dance Revolution, Del Taco, My computer, my cel fone, Bishonen, Gravitation, the "oo oo oo" song


I forgot my biggest addiction!!!!

DREW!!! I am overly addicted to him.... and if oyu saw him you would see why...:p
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Gotta be designing my web page. After swearing I was gonna take a break for a month...I wound up redesigning the whole thing...[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=purple]Is it wrong to be addicted to gossiping?

YEAH.. that's what I thought..

What about making up stupid nicknames?

like Pervy Bunny and Springy Rabbit?

Maybe thats just me..[/color]
Posted
I must be crazy to be about to tell you people what I'm addicted to. [SIZE=3]What is this???? NIA HQ?[/SIZE] You people could get a stuffed animal to spill it's guts.:nervous: Ok. Here goes nothing. (But my dignity).

Milk Chocolate
Pizza
Pixie Sticks
Tomatoes
Computer
Anime
Message Boards
Internet
Mountain Biking
Hiking
Playing French horn
T.V.
Top Ramen
Cup O Noodles
Chineese food
Thai Food
Gundam Wing
Writing
Video Games
Chocolate chip cookies
Hot Rods
Big Trucks
AND.........
Reading my writing.
That's all folks!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Raving. I just can't stop.
Sex is also addicting, but thats another story. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]*cough* *choke*

O_o;;

whoa now..

That was way more information than I needed..[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I'm addicted to music myself. I drown my sorrows away with music. I also like reading. It's a good way to escape from the horrors of everyday life. I also like to watch anime, too. My addictions are pretty lame. Oh well...[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=orangered][FONT=century gothic]Heh, I'd avoided this because I thought it was going to be another depressing thread....

I love writing...if I'm not actively writing something down, I'll be daydreaming up the next part of one of my stories...

And I swear I'm addicted to altoids...those little mints that come in the cool tins...I buy more every time I go to the store...

And I love music....singing....playing...writing lyrics, writing some music...[/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Things I'm addicted to...well I don't know if it's an addiction, but I love to listen to music...like Soundgarden and Smashing Pumpkins..constantly...and I also love to DRAW. And I like to Dance (by the way, I made Co-Captain! :D) and I like to Read. I think I'm addicted to talking to Ryan because I get really depressed when I don't get to talk to him...and I like fluffy ANIMALS...and YEAH...and I like the colors Red and Pink, and I love bracelets..I have millions of bracelets...and FLAMES...pink flames..okay I think I sound like a rambling psychopath...*laughs*[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[color=purple]*cough* *choke*

O_o;;

whoa now..

That was way more information than I needed..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

so sorry, but it fit into the category. its not a bad one, until you get wayyyy to desperate.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Sex is also addicting, but thats another story. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Since I am still a virgin, I cannot relate to [i]sex[/i] persay, but I can relate to sexual "activities". And those are addicting enough in themselves...

...where's a guy when you need one :shifty:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeoMiraiTrunks [/i]
[B]I AM ADDICTED TO EATING MAGAZINES. ESPECIALLY THE RED PAGES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Please don't post in all caps...it looks like you're trying to clumsily impersonal Masterfork...:eek:

[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...