Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who watched the tom green special subway monkey when he was in japan. they aired it last wensday on mtv that was so funny it was hilarious i liked the part were he was dressed like elvis singing that one song takin care of buissnes that was funny.:laugh: What was your favorite part.????


I want to go to japan sometime.:D


But im so broke.:(
Posted
Uggghhh... i will never watch tom green again.

After the movie 'Freddy got fingered'. That movie seriosly ****ed with my mind, it's so god damn sick. But there are funny bits to.

Has anyone else seen that movie? If you haven't... [i]don't[/i], it's really sick.

But yeah, i diddn't see that thing.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Uggghhh... i will never watch tom green again.

After the movie 'Freddy got fingered'. That movie seriosly ****ed with my mind, it's so god damn sick. But there are funny bits to.

Has anyone else seen that movie? If you haven't... [i]don't[/i], it's really sick.

But yeah, i diddn't see that thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

That movie got like 6 Raspberry awards. lol which is so funny.

In case anyone doesn't know, the Raspberry awards are given out to the WORST movies they can think of.

I never saw the movie, don't want to see it, never will see it.

But I did see a few clips from his thingy in Japan. It looks funny, but it's just giving the Japanese more reason to dislike some Americans.
Posted
Some of the Tom Green special was pretty funny. I liked how he trapped the monkey in his van. It was so senseless that I just got a kick out of it. The only other things that I remember that made me laugh were when he dressed like Elvis and Godzilla, and when he got into the "Go Fork youself" costume. Other than that, the fast food section got a small laugh out of me. Most of the time he just ran around acting like an obnoxious idiot, because, well, he's an obnoxious idiot, hehe.

After the special, I caught Jackass, which I thought was a whole heck of a lot better. Hopefully, they'll give Tom Green his real show back too. For some reason, I found the actual series to be a lot funnier than the special.

[Quote][B]But I did see a few clips from his thingy in Japan. It looks funny, but it's just giving the Japanese more reason to dislike some Americans.[/Quote][/B]

lol, The Japanese can't pin him on us. Tom Green is Canadian. :p
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]Tom Green scares me....[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][b][size=1]Tom Green scares me....[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*Gets technical on Saiyaman

You have to post atleast 5 words or its spamming!!! Lol.

Oh man, Freddy got Fingered was the funniest movie ive ever seen, I watched it about 20 times.

I saw the special, I would never miss a Tom Green show ever.

My Favorite parts were ofcoarse the Monkey in the Van, the Dildo in the food, the Go Fork yourself Costume, the Boyscout policemen gag. It was hilareous when he looked at the shrine and screamed and ran up the stares. Also when he was slurping up the noodles. Man, must I name more??????


Choose one, it will make you BETTER FEELING!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]
lol, The Japanese can't pin him on us. Tom Green is Canadian. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

AHEM well u americans are the ones giving him the showtime not us!!! lol oh and BTW tom green is NOT funny!
~GG~
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Tom Green was pretty cool, but the whole cancer special took it a little far. High up on the list of things I [b]didn't[/b] want to see was Tom's...well, you know what it was...


[I]<~~~~~~~~NEWBIE BE DEAD!!! J.C. IS NOW A [B]JUNIOR MEMBER[/B][/I][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]

AHEM well u americans are the ones giving him the showtime not us!!! lol oh and BTW tom green is NOT funny!
~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE]

The Tom Green show doesn't air in Canada? :worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

lol, The Japanese can't pin him on us. Tom Green is Canadian. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah but I don't think Japan knows where Canada is... Crazy white american man speaky engrish... I'm not sure they even know Canada is a country... I don't think anyone does except America lol.
Posted
[color=orange]Tom Green is just one crazy dude! Sometimes he takes things too far and I get annoyed with him..... but most of the time he is just funny!

I agree about "Freddy Got Fingered" being the worst movie ever... I don't even know why I rented it.... it was horrible![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I'm not sure they even know Canada is a country... I don't think anyone does except America lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

canada is a country?!

*rubs eyes in disbelief*

heh heh, just kidding, but about that tom green in japan special, they haven't shown it here in the UK yet, heck, I don't even think they show the specials, they do show the tom green show though, its ok, some funny parts, but jackass is much better....
Posted
Are you guys kidding? The Tom Green Japan special was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time!! It did have some funny parts, but what doesn't?????? He's saturated himself in the U.S., but I don't believe that Japan was the place for him to go. Oh, and Freddie got fingered?? Horrible, It had the worst plot ever!!! But it was stupid-funny!! "Daddy would you like some saugage??!!!!???!!!!":laugh:
Posted
lol, and remember that time on the show where he was throwing baby dolls on that slow highway and telling people who reported him that his parents told him babies grow in caves, that was freaking hillarious. I started watching MTV when his show was growing to a close.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=orange][B]That one with the dolls was hilarious! I also liked the one where he was scuba diving in the mall fountains! That show was freakin' hilarious while it lasted![/B][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...