SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]I start on Sept. 15th. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Hey,September 15th is my birthday! Hehe,the best month![/COLOR] :D [COLOR=blue]I start August 27th,Monday. Boo hoo,thats in two more days... I'm starting 9th,high school.[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i] [B]I'm going in 7th grade and I start on monday (August 27th). ;___; Nooo! Don't make me go back, please! PLEASE! So sad... [/B][/QUOTE] My brother is starting 7th grade monday aswell.
Dragonballzman Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Sep 4th for me, 2 days after my B-day! :(
LegendaryLeader Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I started the 22nd of August 9th grade isn't that bad
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Dancing around....I still got one more month...Woo-hoo...hey wait I got to go to work Monday...nevermind..party over:smirk: Hey guys, my Lil' boy is starting Kindergarten on September 6th...awwwwwww:blush:
DarkSage Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [B]Lady Saiya-Jin thats cool and i dont start till August 29th which is in 4 days[/B]
amibasuki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I've already started school ...yup ....I have... ... :p :laugh: yay! I love these little thingies!:D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Hey guys, I hope you all do good in school.....and take it easy....when you're done....It is such a rush to hold a degree....:babble: I'm scared for the simple fact I have not been to school in 2 years and i'm going up against people from Ivy League schools and stuff...."Oi Vey"!!!!!:eek:
ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 Wow you guys all are going to school soon like poor me and the otaku will have less messages and stuff and stuff but Lady you dont know how unbelievably lucky you are !!!!!! ^_^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LegendaryLeader [/i] [B]I started the 22nd of August 9th grade isn't that bad [/B][/QUOTE] I'm also starting 9th.:( I'll probebly fall asleep on the first day...:sleep: Hehe..:D
Peppermint13 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I start school Sep. 6..... I am going to a new school too.. That has UNIFORMS!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO.... I have to wear collared shirts consisting of white or navy blue... and pants or skirts of khaki and navy blue no denims............. It sux... I wear blak clothes not WHITE BLUE AND KHAKI!!!! I wont be able to wear t-shirts anymore!!!!!!!! Or my baggy cargo pants!!!!!! nooooooooooo.... all the clothes are like stiff cardboard!:( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i] [B]Wow you guys all are going to school soon like poor me and the otaku will have less messages and stuff and stuff but Lady you dont know how unbelievably lucky you are !!!!!! ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] Thank you sweetie, but I think I'm going to start the ride of my life when I start my master's program....Honestly..I miss my freshman year of High school..whoa 1991...anyways...Oh god I hope I don't have to take math...rrrrrr:babble:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I started High school today...[/COLOR] :D
Kitell Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kitell [/i] [B]TOMMOROW!:( [/B][/QUOTE] Now I find out its tommorow when I go back to school not today.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Second day of High school here,ahh someone fell on me...:flaming: :(
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B] Thank you sweetie, but I think I'm going to start the ride of my life when I start my master's program....Honestly..I miss my freshman year of High school..whoa 1991...anyways...Oh god I hope I don't have to take math...rrrrrr:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]\ [COLOR=royalblue]1991,I was a youngen... 5 years old,and had a 3 yr old lil brother,he was cute then,what happend?! He became an annoying lil punk. Lol..[/COLOR]
Frankie5 Angles Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 College is okay,but its going to really hurt me when im in my 30's. Man, the professors are mean. I knew they would be *** holes but i didnt think it was going to be this bad. They truly dont give a **** about you.But,then again,most of mine are old men. Whatever.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I start college again (for a second time lol) tomorrow, this time ill get some grades though.
Frankie5 Angles Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i started last week. Its been a pain,but i'll deal with it.
Guest Imsirion Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i] [B]-_- me on sept 4th :( [/B][/QUOTE]:( :( me:( *sniffel*...... too!:( :confused:
MarkM Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 wtf u gies are like 20 im just starting middle school this year i started the 27 wow u gies r old
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now