Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It looks pretty kewl from the trailor I seen on their website, though I'm going to have to wait a while until it reaches cinemas here I think....
Posted
oh man, i am totally gonna dig this movie. although i dont read spierman at all anymore, i used to when i was a big comic collector and i think this movie is gonna be way too awesome to pass up. even if you arent a fan, check it out! i think it is going to be way better then x-men even which i thought was pretty good.
Posted
[color=royalblue] well i don't know how the movie is going to be...

i'll probabli hate it though for the same reason i hated X-Men or Spawn or other countless amount of movies!!

but i for one will not be going to see it! :)

and this is just my humble lil opinion!! :D :rolleyes: [/color]

:wave:
Posted
I'm not really a big Spiderman fan, but I'm pretty anxious to see the movie. It's been in the works for quite some time now, and the special effects are nothing short of amazing. Let's just hope that they didn't pull a Star Wars: Episode 1 and focus too much on the special effects and neglect the story.
Posted
I love SpiderMan, if course I'll try to see it. It looks so cool, although I have to wait 'til it comes out on TV or VHS. But I can't wait 'til I can see it.
Posted
[color=indigo] I am a huge web head...so I am definatly looking forward to this movie. Personally, I think they did an awesome job casting. Toby McGuire is such a nerd, he makes a perfect Peter Parker. And the special effects put X-Men to shame...[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Spawn was good. Have not seen X men yet. I think spider man will be good too. Only thing is Spider man and the Green Goblin look way too computer animated in several scenes. I thought that this kinda takes away some of the realism of the movie. But as always, if a movie has a good story and good acting, a few flaws doesnt really hurt it.
Posted
[color=red][b]Spider Man = best comic book character ever. It's going to be hard for me tho, see spider man, or Episode II for the 200th time....[/b][/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
Its going to be so kool, I like SpiderMan a lot, Carnage is the best character, I have one of those boxes with the prize thing that you can send away for a SpiderMan PC Game, I'm going to get it, and beat it in 3 hours and eat some chips...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B]Its going to be so kool, I like SpiderMan a lot, Carnage is the best character [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree there! Carnage is tight! He has always been my favorite character. Second being Venom. He is also tight! I can't wait for May 3rd! HURRY UP!
Posted
I can not wait to see Spidey in live action I think it was a good idea to cast Tolbey as Peter Parker/Spider Man because he looks allot alike Peter if you look at the Amazing Fantasy issue.
Posted
Well Spiderman is supposed to be part of a trilogy(sp?) with the Green Goblin as the first villian. I was sorta hoping for the Hobgoblin but oh well. And I really hope the next movie has Venom in it and in the 3rd movie, has Cassidy in it. That would be so freaking awesome.
Posted
Spiderman has always been cool...i always tought they would come out with a movie...Im totaly going to see it.
Posted
Their is alreay a spider-man movie but it is a very low budget movie that either came out in the 70's or 80's it is pretty cool to watch they have shown it on the Sci-fi channel before and probabally will air it again before the movies release.
Posted
i have alredy seen itin the special preview its tite. I got intervued and was on tv for the reviews. Anywho it was a really good movie. And yes the girl is hot.
Posted
[color=deeppink]I think this movie looks totally awesome! I am not into Spiderman comics or video games or anything but I am still going to see it! It looks like some hot s*it![/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:excited: I use to be a big fan of the spider man comics, and animated series, so the live action movies is definitely an event I am looking forward to seeing! I personally would have perfered the main villian to be venom, but hopefully if a sequel is made, he will be in it!

So far I've heard nothing but good things about this movie, every person or magazine that has reviewed it has given it a four star rating!
Posted
Well, it's not really going to be a big thing here by the looks of it.... there's previews all over the T.V, and yet nobody's talking about it here.... I'm not sure if I'll see it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...