Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Golly, I still can't get over how fabulous OtakuBoards v5 looks. Simply exquisite and infinitely better than v4.

Anyway, I was just checking in to see what our Otaku-ites have planned for this upcoming Summer. My school year is coming to a close and, while I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do for so long a period of time, I know it will involve lots of hours working on the site, reading good literature, exercising, and writing/travel.

Anyone have anything exciting planned?

-Adam

Oh yea, and I'm going to do plenty of: :sleep:
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=red][b]I plan on going to various concerts and hanging ut with friends.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'll be working to help pay for my college education [/color]:genius: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]Hope you make a lot and go to a nice college. :cool:[/b][/color]
Posted
I'll be taking driver's ed....go me...

And we'll be moving over the summer...same area, different house.

Other than that, the same as ever.

Just being myself...
Posted
Our family is going on a vacation we have been saving for FOREVER! My parents started saving for it before I was born since the place is unbelivably expensive. The hotel is huge (I checked it out on their web site). I plan to play tennis and swim in the pool.

Finally I will go somewhere for a vacation , instead of staying home and vegitating
Posted
[color=deeppink]I'm going to try and make a return to my former glory, and stay at Otaku for 20 out of the 24 hours of the day.


That and video games.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'll be working to help pay for my college education [/color]:genius: [/B][/QUOTE]

And I'll be working ON my college education... Summer Session starts in a week.
Posted
I'm going to try and finish up on a few hobbies of mine over the summer. I doubt I'll complete any of them, but I will try nonetheless.

And, of course, I'll be partying every night 'til the break of dawn. :alcohol:

-Justin
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, I'll be going to South Africa for two weeks, then cruising back to the UK on a cargo ship (my family have the [i]weirdest[/i] ideas for holidays)... so I won't be doing much, hopefully my dad may get a laptop by then, and I can keep in touch with my friends on the net ^^[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Hm, well, your summer is our winter over here...so I'll be dressing warmly and trying not to die from coldness. lol

By the way, Adam...it's our birthdays today! lol. Happy birthday. :)[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=indigo][b]Woo! I'm doing absolutley NOTHING all summer! Ya! GO ME! . . . Actualy it's not that exciting. If I'm lucky I'm gonna go to the Warped Tour in June but that'll be about it :p I'm such a loser :freak:[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Well Piro, you and me both for the whole boringness thing... I'm not lookin' forward to summer vacation at all; I won't see my friends or anything... Ho-hum...
Guest Shift
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]and stay at Otaku for 20 out of the 24 hours of the day.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[color=royalblue][b]Mhaaaa!!! I win I've been on Otaku the longest at one time for 36 hours!!!! lol I got about 300 posts that day![/color][/b]
Posted
I am planning a trip to Asia.
Maybe I'll go to India. Although, I don't think i'll survive the burning tempratures or sleep at the right times after living 3yrs in America.
Posted
In NYC (i.e. ES) time, my birthday is still about 6 hours away:).

Happy birthday though James, you crazy Australian.
Posted
Im going to Florida. Im gonna go to St. Petersburg to visit my cousins. We're gonna stay at a hotel near them and go to beaches, pools etc. So im gonna have a really cool summer.
Posted
I'm going to be drooling over my new playstation and tearing through the Megaman X games. I'll also be spriting in massive amounts and improving my drawing/literature skills.
Posted
[B][COLOR=darkred]I plan on going to the pool! I might also go ride rollercoaters. I am probaly gonna stay home a lot. I am usually gonna be at the pool. Do a front flip of the high dive. *Grins evily*.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...