Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]You thought the extra avatars we'd added for V5 were good? There's plenty more to come!

I have just added a further [b]132[/b] avatars to OtakuBoards, giving us a total of [b]341[/b] avatars.

BabyGirl sent in 27 avatars from various animes (some of which we hadn't had avatars for previously).

And Desbreko sent in 100 avatars -- all of them are from the Zelda series. So Zelda fans are lucky today. ;)

He sent me avatars from A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons/Ages and Ocarina of Time.

He even sent a few misc. avatars in for good measure.

Furthermore, I added five of my own Mario Sunshine avatars.

This is merely the beginning though. I'm hoping to put up more avatars soon. :)

Thanks again to BabyGirl and Desbreko for their great work.[/color] :)
Posted
Great job on the av's james. Could it be possible to put some Band Avatars in the selection? Like, take a poll, "What bands do you want avatar's from??" I would be glad to send some in. If needed.
Posted
Hmm as heard before *Rubs hands* '' Excccellent''. Well I'm starting to create some custom animated avatars? Are you ever going to put up animated avatars James? I suppose the browser would drastically slow down though.
Guest Mystery Guy
Posted
Hm? I only see 80! I went to profile, edit options, more avatars, and i dont see over 300. Is it because i joined about a year ago? (i know, i only have 5 posts, i didnt post much)
Posted
Hay i like them and all but i need to say you need new DIGIMON avatars i have been makeing my oun and a lot of them too i have TONS of them all perfect size and all a little smaller a little bigger non over 80x80 non way below 50x50

but i say we need new digimon avatars
Posted
Dude, Mystery Guy, James said in another post that Newbies don't get more avatars until you get 200 posts... I think... :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Dude, Mystery Guy, James said in another post that Newbies don't get more avatars until you get 200 posts... I think... :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. You need at least 100 for the 60x60 avatars. That's why he couldn't see 'em.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Yeah, that's it.

100? Really? I thought it was 200... :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I think it's 100. On the little "avatar info page" thing, it says "at least 0" and then "at least 100". Although 100 is much more doable just to get a slightly bigger avatar.
Posted
Yeah more avatars! The one thing I really like doing at otaku is changing my avatar all the time. I can't really keep just one for a long time, I always have to change and change. The avatar I currently have really shows how I am in real life.
Posted
? Okay, you're holding a sign that says "I'm with stupid," with the stupid person, what, floating above you?

..............

Oh, oh-OH!!! I get it now! 'Cause you're stupid! So the arrow's pointing up, instead of at you... HAHAHAHA!!! I get it... whee...

Boy, I think [b]I[/b] need that sign today...
Posted
I think both of us need the sign Char! LOL! This is really me. I can get hard complex jokes but the stupid obvious ones I can't figure out until someone tells me. Like my friends said a joke it went like this:

There are three kinds of people in this world. The ones that can count and the ones that can't.

I couldn't figure it out and everyone was making fun of me cause I had no clue until finally someone explained, then I got it.

PS: If you don't get it *looks at char* pm me and I will tell ya.
Posted
.................

[i]*thinks reeaaaaaal hard*[/i]

Oh, cause there's really only [i]two[/i] people, not three... Good one...

[i]*Does double-take*[/i]

Hold up, I've heard that joke before! Man, I'm stupid on so many levels... :D
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]You thought the extra avatars we'd added for V5 were good? There's plenty more to come!

I have just added a further [b]132[/b] avatars to OtakuBoards, giving us a total of [b]341[/b] avatars.

BabyGirl sent in 27 avatars from various animes (some of which we hadn't had avatars for previously).

And Desbreko sent in 100 avatars -- all of them are from the Zelda series. So Zelda fans are lucky today. ;)

He sent me avatars from A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons/Ages and Ocarina of Time.

He even sent a few misc. avatars in for good measure.

Furthermore, I added five of my own Mario Sunshine avatars.

This is merely the beginning though. I'm hoping to put up more avatars soon. :)

Thanks again to BabyGirl and Desbreko for their great work.[/color] :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Could you make more Final Fantasy 10 avatars? My one of Tidus is gone, even though I'm compemt with this one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...