Geist Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [COLOR=blue]I think they did a good job on Human Clay, but I find myself listening to Weathered a lot. Their new album is awesome[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=crimson]Human Clay. I dont like many tracks from Weathered, besides 'Bullets', 'Weathered', and 'Freedom Fighter'.... -Ken[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 My Own Prison, in my opinion, was the best one. The album was both political and religious... but not so much of either... and it was powerful and elegant. Songs like One and Whats this Life for? were just amazing. I like Human Clay and Weathered equally. They both contain very good songs in both the harder styles along with slower songs. My Own Prison didn't seem to have that variety in song after song, but incorporated it within the actuals songs themselves... like Pity for a Dime, where it's slow then gets hearder....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Well, I've only have Weathered and Human Clay....I love Weathered cause it has 3-4 songs I love, however, Human Clay has MORE songs I like. :)
Guest Morph Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 My favorite would have to be Human Clay, it has some of my favorite songs on it
RicoTranzrig Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I like Human Clay the best because it talks about life in general and it has With Arms Wide Open...a song that I have not gotten tired of even after many hits of the play button. The entire album just made me think a lot about the future...[/COLOR]
Fall Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 WEATHERED!!!!!!! ....yeah, well that has My Sacrafice on it. So I mostly listen to that everyday.... :D
Flash Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 'My Sacrafice' was probably my fav. Song by Creed, but... Human Clay was a better album.
Omar Harris Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Human clay is the best IMO. I love every song on there and can sing each one right off the top of my head I love Weathered But many of hte songs don't hold a candle ot Clay. Bullets, Freedom Fighter, Who's got my back all rock (I don't see why everyone hates MY Sacrifice). I just need My Own Prison to complete my collection. I just keep sidetracked when I try to buy it
Anna Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 I guess I'm on a different level than y'all, but I don't really like Creed. I like some of the old stuff they had before they hit mainstream........... their songs got sooooo played out I began to hate them.
Kinetic Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 [color=darkblue] I agree with TN about My Own Prison, that was a great album. But my favorite song on any of their CD's would have to be either "Higher" or "With Arms Wide Open". [/color]
Omar Harris Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Higher is a great song when its not on the air every fifteen minutes. I also love Bullets. Can't get enough of it. Probably my fav of them all.
SS Vegeta Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] I agree with TN about My Own Prison, that was a great album. But my favorite song on any of their CD's would have to be either "Higher" or "With Arms Wide Open". [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Bah! I hate Higher and "With arms wide open". Creed are pretty good though. I like My own Prison. :p
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 [color=indigo]I don't understand the fascination with Creed. Why I do think that Human Clay is an okay album, every single Creed song has the same hammer on, hammer off guitar riff...it is so monotonous. I think that need expand their creativity a bit, they have talent, I just don't think they have explored their abilities enough.[/color]
Corey Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo]I don't understand the fascination with Creed. Why I do think that Human Clay is an okay album, every single Creed song has the same hammer on, hammer off guitar riff...it is so monotonous. I think that need expand their creativity a bit, they have talent, I just don't think they have explored their abilities enough.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Although I have to agree with Heaven's Cloud I would say that Weathered is the best album. It is the only one I own.
Mist Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo]I don't understand the fascination with Creed. Why I do think that Human Clay is an okay album, every single Creed song has the same hammer on, hammer off guitar riff...it is so monotonous. I think that need expand their creativity a bit, they have talent, I just don't think they have explored their abilities enough.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=1] I definitly agree with HC, no hands down. Bt I must admit, weathered seems to be the most "interesting" of the bunch, in my opinion.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now