Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well doggs, I have begun work on our "anime movie pictures" area in theOtaku.com. I have Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell finished.

Any requests? I like updating this section because it's easy and easy=good (most of the time).

Best,

-Adam
Posted
Well, if CB has a movie..that yeah. Since Adam is only putting pictures for anime moives...unless he is accepting anime pics...which is doubtful since it's for the Anime Movie Pictures area in otaku...:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]Well, if CB has a movie..[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]CB does have a movie. It's called "Knocking On Heaven's Door".[/COLOR]
Posted
Please don't tell me your talking about the live action Guyver movie. :rolleyes: And I'm confused here, is Blue Gender a movie or a series? :confused:
Posted
Its a series and and I was talking about pictures from The Guyver series but if Adam is only talking abpout picture from anime movie series I will take them off the list.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...