Adam Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Well doggs, I have begun work on our "anime movie pictures" area in theOtaku.com. I have Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell finished. Any requests? I like updating this section because it's easy and easy=good (most of the time). Best, -Adam
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Neon Genesis Evangelion, Macross (lots of it please! but only of the first and third movie. :D), and Princess Mononoke. :D
Utena_Tenjou Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 THE UTENA MOVIE AND FAKE! ppllleeeaaassseee put those up threre they realy need to be discovered by other people...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Well, if CB has a movie..that yeah. Since Adam is only putting pictures for anime moives...unless he is accepting anime pics...which is doubtful since it's for the Anime Movie Pictures area in otaku...:)
Sephiroth Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]Neon Genesis Evangelion, [/B][/QUOTE] heh, don't worry about that for the moment ;)
Geist Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]Well, if CB has a movie..[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]CB does have a movie. It's called "Knocking On Heaven's Door".[/COLOR]
BlueGender Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I would like to see pictures from - Akira - Vampire Hunter D - Apple Seed - The Yu Yu Hashuko movie - Lilly Cat
Geist Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Please don't tell me your talking about the live action Guyver movie. :rolleyes: And I'm confused here, is Blue Gender a movie or a series? :confused:
BlueGender Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Its a series and and I was talking about pictures from The Guyver series but if Adam is only talking abpout picture from anime movie series I will take them off the list.
Geist Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Okay. He did say "anime movie pictures". But you might want him to confirm exactly what he meant for yourself.
Juu Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 i'd be cool to see......... -Yu Yu Hashuko -Cowboy Bebop -Tenchi Muyo-The Movie? -Fatal Fury ^_^'
amiboshi Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 There should be some from X the movie. That was an awesome movie.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now