Turkey Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 I got this pic from a web site, and I wonder if anyone can tell me the show's name or something...
Guest Imsirion Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]Hmmmm.. Maybe its called Chibi Afro's! [/B][/QUOTE] lol :laugh: ahhh thats great! Whatever that is, its strangely familiar.:therock:
Posthumous Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]I can't see it, can someone describe it to me? [/B][/QUOTE]Its a guy with an afro.And little chibi's of him flying.(with afro's)
phoenixflames Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 The thing that is really familiar to me is all the chibis, but my friend draws me all these chibi pictures like that, so that's why it looks so familiar to me...
Geist Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 That seems so familiar...I know I've seen it before, but where? :confused: Hmm...
Turkey Posted May 6, 2002 Author Posted May 6, 2002 I guess I'm not the only one who finds the pic strangely familiar. A friend told me today about a show named Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. He said that the Afro Guy looks like he'd fit there...
ArchAngelmon805 Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 Yeah and the guy also looks like the guy from cowboy bebop...just a guess though
Sephiroth Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 ghah! I think I have seen this anime years ago when I was a kid, I don't remember the name, but it was based on a japanese soccer team trying to get to grips with life and girls....
Zachary Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 i doubt its a show, its so wierd.... I think its probaly just a picture drawing or something like that
Geist Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 I'd have to disagree with that theory. I know I've seen it somewhere...
Guest Imsirion Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Na it looks nothing close to astro boy, It makes a good wallpaper though!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure the Anime!;) I'm 95% sure on this, can't forget a stupid Afro Guy like that!;) :p
Def_Kun Posted May 14, 2002 Posted May 14, 2002 I think that's Nabeshin from Excel Saga, the director of the show. Think he was included in the cast to spoof of Lupin or some other old anime show. Look for it at excel saga's main site to be sure.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 14, 2002 Posted May 14, 2002 ;) Your not allowed to post comerical sites in your post, please do not do that again! Thank You!;)
Kinetic Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 I remember seeing this on a gundam tape I borrowed! Gah, can't remember the name, but it looked so cool, it was when I was first getting into anime
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now