Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]Hmmmm.. Maybe its called Chibi Afro's! [/B][/QUOTE]
lol :laugh: ahhh thats great! Whatever that is, its strangely familiar.:therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]I can't see it, can someone describe it to me? [/B][/QUOTE]Its a guy with an afro.And little chibi's of him flying.(with afro's)
Posted
I guess I'm not the only one who finds the pic strangely familiar.
A friend told me today about a show named Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. He said that the Afro Guy looks like he'd fit there...
Posted
ghah! I think I have seen this anime years ago when I was a kid, I don't remember the name, but it was based on a japanese soccer team trying to get to grips with life and girls....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Na it looks nothing close to astro boy, It makes a good wallpaper though!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure the Anime!;) I'm 95% sure on this, can't forget a stupid Afro Guy like that!;) :p
Posted
I think that's Nabeshin from Excel Saga, the director of the show. Think he was included in the cast to spoof of Lupin or some other old anime show. Look for it at excel saga's main site to be sure.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
;) Your not allowed to post comerical sites in your post, please do not do that again! Thank You!;)
Posted
I remember seeing this on a gundam tape I borrowed! Gah, can't remember the name, but it looked so cool, it was when I was first getting into anime

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...