Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Kid Rock


Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1]I liked Kid Rock, but I hate him now. He dis-respects women and what they stand for, I hate him.[/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]blah... he's nasty looking.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]LOL. Yes, I have to agree. I used to like him, but now I think he just sucks.[/b][/color]
Posted
he's messed him self up.... if you ask me... :drunk:

I like his recent song (how many songs has he recently released???), just can't think of the name.... :drunk:
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]he's messed him self up.... if you ask me... :drunk:

I like his recent song (how many songs has he recently released???), just can't think of the name.... :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Well he just recently released another CD, called COCKY, is it in that CD? Because if it is, just give me a little bit of the song and I'll know it...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B]

[size=1] Well he just recently released another CD, called COCKY, is it in that CD? Because if it is, just give me a little bit of the song and I'll know it...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]it's on there....

i'm not exactly sure of the words though... I think it's the first track.... I can't remember the name, but if you mention the names of a few of his songs, I'll know which one it is...
Posted
I think Kid Rock makes some good music....... ans he's a slf proclaimed pimp..... he asks so little and gives so much!
Posted
My sister got me the 'Cocky' cd for x-mas IT SUX in every song it's like KID ROCKS BACK! im like okay thats nice. Anways the cd sux the big one!
Posted
He used to kick so much ***...I still love [i]Devil Without a Cause[/i].

I would quote it here...but...uhh...yeah...

But I agree with previous statements. He sucks now...he just lost that "badass" aura he had in my eyes.

-Justin
Posted
[color=red][size=3]It's a shame really...the last good song he did was "American Bad ***", and that was pushing it a little bit.[/color][/size]
Posted
Now, how did he get a record deal again?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Atomic Sock [/i]
[B]Now, how did he get a record deal again? [/B][/QUOTE]Again? What, do you mean he got banned from recording or something? .....:drunk:
Posted
Kid Rock is great...He still rocks.Trust me, I went to his concert last night.And at 11:00, right after the concert, I was about to leave, but I saw all these ppl that were waiting for him and my mom and I waited in the cold and rain til 3 am and met him!I was like "thank you so much for this, man!" and he says "Ah, no problem, bro" and my mom (whos a big country fan) is like "I heard you might tour with Tim McGraw!" and he goes "NO way!"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Again? What, do you mean he got banned from recording or something? .....:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]
I meant run it by me again, basicly saying I don't think he desevered one.(>")>
Kirby, is awesome.
Posted
I'm sorry, but a person from Philidelphia claiming that he can smell a pig from a mile away isn't the type of person I would be a fan of. But hey, if you like him, that's fine! ;)
Posted
Songs like [i]Cowboy[/i] and [i]Bawitaba[/i] are classics, if you ask me. But anything he has made since [i]American Bad ***[/i] has been pretty lame.

-Justin
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Well now that I listen to him more, and I understand what you are talking about, I do not like him. I sold my CD to my friend, he dis-respects all women and what they stand for, and thats just not right [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]He hasn't been quite as good since Joe C or whatever died. *sniff* I miss him. They made good music together.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...