Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I watched this movie the other night and i taught it was alright.Since i like those type of movies were they come up with a big plan to rob someone and plus it was funny:laugh: What did u guys think about the movie???:D
Posted
A very good movie!!!!! I loved it.... I thought it was going to be crap (like I always do), but it surprised me, and turned out to be a great movie! I liked it very much....
Posted
It was ok, I saw it on Plane to Maine so the sound was very bad. But the movie was great, especially the revelation that the SWAT guys were the real robbers and that the whole thing was taped.
:laugh:
Posted
[color=deeppink]I thought this movie was excellent!

At the end, when you find out the [i]actual[/i] reason he decided to rob in the casino...pure genius! Loved it :D[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] No, the original version did have the Rat Pack (who are the coolest cats ever) but it didn't hold a candle to the remake. The original one had the most horrible acting ever, and the story was similar but blah...[/color]
Posted
[color=sky blue]I love that movie! I got an awesome poster when I went to go and see it at the theater! I think that it had a great ending... then ending makes a movie!:) [/color]
Posted
I thought it was a great movie myself, sadly I can guess what's going to happen in just about any movie. So even at the parts that were suppose to fool you, I had them figured out before the next scene. But I went and seen it not expecting much, but it turned out to be cool. It had it's share comedic scenes as well, which is another plus to me since I like comedy as well.
Posted
I went to see it with a couple of friends of mine, and it was really really good. I wasn't paying much attention though... Harlequin, don't you dare say anything. Cool soundtrack, however, and great "all star cast" as they say. Doesn't really do much for me, the ol' all satr casting, but in this you could really notice the good acting, it helps the plot heaps in the remake.
Posted
Why Raven, the very suggestion that you think I would say anything shocks me to the core. On topic...

I'd have to say the remake would be much better than the original. While I have nothing against most of the Ratpack, certain members... I'm sure someone could guess who.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
yeah i can say!! that that movie was super kool, but movies like those, put ideas into my head!!! i just dont know why!!! i think i need some more adventure in my life, not that i enough adventure already ;-) but i need MORE!!!

newayz!! personally i think julia roberts in that movie did not deserve $20 Million, she wer'nt all that n a bag of chips!!!!

i think pitt n cloony played wicked in that movie!!!!!

Hey yo did any see pitt in that friends episode??? it was on E4 a couple of months ago!!!

newayz!! the godfather has spoken!
Posted
The movie was very enjoyable for me. I also was a step ahead of the movie, they're "plans" seemed to easy, so they had to have had something up their sleeves. I was fooled by one part though, and I won't say it due to spoilers...Anyway, it was a great movie and the original couldn't stand next to it. (I can't stand the Rat Pack...I can't stand oldies...I like Korn...)
Posted
I loved Ocean's 11. It was so witty...and Brad and Clooney were great. They made it seem like Julia Roberts was such a big part of the movie...I mean, sure she was kinda important, but I don't think I would consider her one of the main characters or anything. I loved the ending. I really didn't expect any of that...
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
The ending was quite unexpected. I saw Ocean's eleven about 3 months ago. George clooney did a great role as leader Danny Ocean. Yeah, i don't think the original rat pack could stand up to it. (but, they were alot younger when they made their oceans eleven, so they werent oldies then) but the fact thats suprecomputers and all the wizardry are guarding the new casinos, makes it even better
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I just Saw Ocean's 11, the original. The acting was better than I thought it would be, and I'm surprised they didn't have Frank Sinatra sing in it. I think I'll go watch it again. :D[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...