OtakuBoards

Fear my new computer with broadband internet!

Sephiroth

bwahaha! a few days ago I just bought myself a brand spanking new pc, check out the stats :smirk:

2.0 ghz
40 gigabytes
256 mb
64mb geforce 4 graphics card
17inch monitor
epson colour printer+scanner

and to make it even cooler, today I am getting broadband internet, 512k of internet sweetness, the guys are installing it in a few hours, my internet will be over 10 times faster than what it previously was, gaming heaven, here I come!

fear my computer, foolish earthlings!!!

btw. I call it.....Sushi! thats a cool name for my comp!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gargh!!!!!!!

ANd here I am, using the PCs at uni, with their oh-so-powerful 244 MHz and... I don't know how much memory... Careful Seph, if you stay on at the same time as me for too long this PC's slowness may corrupt your little 'sushi'... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]Gargh!!!!!!!

ANd here I am, using the PCs at uni, with their oh-so-powerful 244 MHz and... I don't know how much memory... Careful Seph, if you stay on at the same time as me for too long this PC's slowness may corrupt your little 'sushi'... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

bah, my sushi fears nothing! corruption, it will not happen, the force is within it, and it is strong, my young apprentice, lol....

you should try playing deus ex on this thing....*starts drooling*

Guest Morph
[size=1] Sephiroth, I hate you -.-;;

I have a 56k and Dial Up, can't worse then that

You know how slow that is? Even without any games on it...[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you should try playing deus ex on this thing....*starts drooling* [/B][/QUOTE]

*Shakes uncontrollably*.... NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You can barely play [i]Pong[/i] on this thing...lol....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B][size=1] Sephiroth, I hate you -.-;;

You know how slow that is? Even without any games on it...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh, did I mention the modem for broadband internet is 512k? :smirk: oh I did? silly me, lol

I know exactly how slow 56k as I had it myself

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

*Shakes uncontrollably*.... NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You can barely play [i]Pong[/i] on this thing...lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

well, enjoy pong since it's the only workable game on those laughable computers, bwahaha!

*goes to play deus ex, operation flashpoint, alien v predator 2, and counter strike*

Aww, man. That sounds like a kick-*** PC. And here I am use these stupid, generic, school computers. This sucks! (Seph, I hope you know that everyone who reads this will want to track you down and beat you with a stick.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Aww, man. That sounds like a kick-*** PC. And here I am use these stupid, generic, school computers. This sucks! (Seph, I hope you know that everyone who reads this will want to track you down and beat you with a stick.) [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, which is why I have bodyguards with guard dogs patrolling the area, with machine gun turret video camera's scouting everything, lol....

*continues to point and laugh at everyone*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yup, which is why I have bodyguards with guard dogs patrolling the area, with machine gun turret video camera's scouting everything, lol....

*continues to point and laugh at everyone* [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but little do you realise that I have an inside man, ready to strike at any moment.... I really should keep these things to myself, but never mind, eh...

You! DAMN you!

Argh........Sephiroth's "Power house" is half what I want my dream PC to be.

Me I'm stuck with an old Hewlett Packard Pavilion.
check out me specs:
366mhz
9.54 gigs
154 ram (orginally 62)
24x CD-Rom
Voodoo 2 (Orginally didn't come with a video card at all!)
and a 32x burner i also installed.

*sigh* If I only had $2000 beans here's what I would've made:
2 ghz athlon xp
60 gigs of space
Geforce 4
512 DDR
DVD rom

stuff like that. *shakes uncontrollably* Thats it! Time to rob a bank! Its the only way I can get my dream machine legally

[color=indigo] Hahaha...I have managed to sneak onto Seph's computer and I am slowly corrupting little "Sushi"!!! That'll teach Seph to get a good comp....uh oh!! the dogs!!! Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff, it is gnawing at my leg!! I'm sorry Seph I won't touch "sushi" again, please get the dogs of....[/color]

[color=green]Are we just sitting around and talking about how much we are jealous of Sepiroth for getting a new computer? I wanna join in on the fun too!

Grr.. I am jealous of your new computer, but not the internet connection. I have broadband too. Too bad my computer runs incredibly slow.[/color]

[b]Normally I'd say how jealous I am, because I'd try to create the false impression that I really [i]am[/i] jealous, but this time, I wish this was just a false impression of jealousy or something like that....
[color=limegreen]PH33R 7H3 GR33N 3Y3D M0N573R[/color][/b]

:demon: (red's close enough)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]....I lied that time I honked. I officially [b]hate[/b] Sephiroth... ;) [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto to that.

hehe...thankies, TN.

Why does everyone have a computer that runs Windows?
I'm probably the only person on OtakuBoards with an iMac.
By the way...
[b]MY COMPUTER ONLY HAS 128 MB OF RAM!!!!!!!![/b]

::Runs into a corner and cries...::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B][size=1] Sephiroth, I hate you -.-;;

You know how slow that is? Even without any games on it...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Sniff :bawl: ....me too. I install games and thats allright they play fine but they stop and go sometimes.......I clear the extra memory like every two weeks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]Why does everyone have a computer that runs Windows?
I'm probably the only person on OtakuBoards with an iMac.
By the way...
[b]MY COMPUTER ONLY HAS 128 MB OF RAM!!!!!!!![/b]

::Runs into a corner and cries...:: [/B][/QUOTE]

::eyes twitch:: Only 128? I'm stuck here with 64... Bah, my connection is the shittiest on the planet I tells ya... It runs like a 14.4k on a crack overdose... As for my PC...

700 mhz
20 gigabytes
64 mb
17" monitor
crappy colour printer + halfway decent scanner

Whoo... Fun. -_-;;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]::throws a brick at Seph's computer:: there, now you all have nothing to be jealous of.... [/B][/QUOTE]

hah, you cannot destroy sushi, he laughs at your brick as it harmlessly bounced off, heh heh....

I'm having a blast here burning so much crap onto cd I dunno when I'm gonna stop, the only thing thats keeping me sane is my ps2 with tekken 4....

and now that I have a scanner, I can finally upload some of my drawings, and also pics of myself, should anyone be interested in them, that is, heh heh....