OtakuBoards

Fear my new computer with broadband internet!

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I'm having a blast here burning so much crap onto cd I dunno when I'm gonna stop, the only thing thats keeping me sane is my ps2 with tekken 4....
[/B][/QUOTE]

As if having a better PC in general wasn't enough, you had to go and rub my nose in it by having a CD Writer that [i]works[/i]...

Curse you, Sephiroth. Curse you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

As if having a better PC in general wasn't enough, you had to go and rub my nose in it by having a CD Writer that [i]works[/i]...

Curse you, Sephiroth. Curse you. [/B][/QUOTE]

jah, and it's a good thing it [I]rewrites[/I] cd's too, as well as watching all different regional versions of dvd's, lol....

finally, I have a godly pc (for now), I was getting real tired of my old pc, which I had for 6 years now....

[color=red][size=3]Sephiroth, how can you be so cruel?! Did you forget something???

[i]Gets the dogs off of Heavens Cloud's leg[/i]

Geez, man...you sacrificed your MB friends for you little sushi?! ;)[/color][/size]

[B]Yes, when I get a new PC (if ever), I shall call it Japanese chef and it shall slice and dice your sushi! *comes out of corner and laughs, realises that he has no money to buy a PC, goes back to crying*

My copmuter isn't so bad. it's pretty good. I know nothing about computers(er.... almost nothing. I can at least operate it with out screaming: "ahh!! i broke it!!" when i right click the mouse. my mom did that once. well, she didn't scream, but she asked me what was wrong with it. and another time, she couldn't find the little X[we have windows] that closes the screen!).

i do know, however, that I have an intel pentium III with 800 MHZ and my dial up connection is pretty afast. see, i don't know too much about computers..... >_<

I am mad at you Sephiroth, because you have an scanner and i DON'T. DAMMIT! arg......... Well, my sis is coming home the 27(two days before my b-day) and she has a scanner. when she's not home, i'll jsut scan my pics on there! MUWAHAHAHA!!!
now, I have no reason to be jealous of you. BUWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]Why does everyone have a computer that runs Windows?
I'm probably the only person on OtakuBoards with an iMac.
By the way...
[b]MY COMPUTER ONLY HAS 128 MB OF RAM!!!!!!!![/b]

::Runs into a corner and cries...:: [/B][/QUOTE]Nah, I've got an iMac. I was Otaku's Resident Mac Freak for a while, lol.

Hmm 40 gigs and broadband don't mix =]. Everytime after formatting, I max out my hard drive in 2 days. I have a burner, but I get lazy - and so the burning goes on rarely... Like when I acquire a new piece of.. ahem.. software. That's a nice system - what flavor of the GeForce 4 do you have? MX420, 440? Ti 4200, 4400, or 4600?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I think Tekken 4 means Tekken Tag
If he does, it's been a while

[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, I have tekken 4, not tag, I have the japanese version :p

to transtic nerve-tekken 4 was released in japan a few months ago

to james-can't wait to see the pc you'll be getting, make my pc look like a monochrome gameboy eh? we'll see, heh heh

masterfork-I'll get back to you on what flavour of geforce 4 I have, but I think it's mx420, I'll get back to it later just to make sure, I'm not on my home comp now

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Just wait 'till you see the computer I'm gearing up for, Sephy.

It will make your PC look like a monochrome Game Boy. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you show him James. If anyone is going to beat me computer wise, it better be you!

Anyway, I'm not to jealous of your computer. Mine's still quite powerful, and that's good enough for me...

However, with the case of your broadband connection... Well, let me put it simply... *eats Sephiroth*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

However, with the case of your broadband connection... Well, let me put it simply... *eats Sephiroth* [/B][/QUOTE]

jeez locky, you sure have some weird things down here....

*a hooded figure approaches seph*

weirdo: ah, it appears another has joined us for the ritual of the acidic melting

erm...yeah, whatever O_o;;;

[B]

jeez locky, you sure have some weird things down here....

*a hooded figure approaches seph*

weirdo: ah, it appears another has joined us for the ritual of the acidic melting

erm...yeah, whatever O_o;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh. FEAR THE POWER OF MY STOMACH ACIDS!!! Best in the whole world I 'ell ya!

Oh, and watch out for the Treize. He'll probably start humping you the moment the acid burns off all your skin...

*eats "Sushi"*

There, now you can stay occupied in there... *mutters a few select curse words involving "Sushi"*

Guest Matt
[B]bwahaha! a few days ago I just bought myself a brand spanking new pc, check out the stats :smirk:

2.0 ghz
40 gigabytes
256 mb
64mb geforce 4 graphics card
17inch monitor
epson colour printer+scanner

and to make it even cooler, today I am getting broadband internet, 512k of internet sweetness, the guys are installing it in a few hours, my internet will be over 10 times faster than what it previously was, gaming heaven, here I come!

fear my computer, foolish earthlings!!!

btw. I call it.....Sushi! thats a cool name for my comp! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Sushi should fear me:

2.0 ghz
80 gigabyte hard-drive
512 mb ram
64 mb geforce4
21 inch monitor
hpdeskjet 940c printer

and i won't even get into all the cool stuff I added to it. that's just what I bought it as. It's a lot better now. but i still have 56k. :([/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by (<AA>) [/i]
[B]::PS: Is DSL Cheaper than Dial-up? Or is just the same, just faster or more expensive?:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]DSL runs at an average price of 40-50 bucks a month where dialup is an average of 20 bucks a month. but with 56k u download at an average of 5-6kb a second, with dsl u can get 250+kb a second. so the extra 20-30 bucks is worth every penny.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

2.0 ghz
80 gigabyte hard-drive
512 mb ram
64 mb geforce4
21 inch monitor
hpdeskjet 940c printer

and i won't even get into all the cool stuff I added to it. that's just what I bought it as. It's a lot better now. but i still have 56k. :([/b][/color]
[/B][/QUOTE]
:eek: :eek: *Resits urge to spit on Sushi**Starts worshiping this Great god among computers*:drunk: :drool: You dunn whipped Sushi darnit!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Just wait 'till you see the computer I'm gearing up for, Sephy.

It will make your PC look like a monochrome Game Boy. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If it makes his computer look like a monchrome Game-Boy, what will it make mine look like?...

Actually, I won't go into it...

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

It's not fair, you all get flashy computers while I'm stuck with 166 MHz. It's like a bloody mule

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

2.0 ghz
80 gigabyte hard-drive
512 mb ram
64 mb geforce4
21 inch monitor
hpdeskjet 940c printer

[/QUOTE]

erm......thats not [I]that[/I] much better than mine!

*pouts and sticks out tongue*

thats pretty sweet Seppy. .now if only I had the cash to do that to our computer and the permission from my mum :rolleyes:

ah well. .the price of ADSL Broadband is coming down. .cheapest I've seen is $A45 a month, but thats in town. .my area the cheapest is $A60 a month and $A90 an hour installation. .

not to mention the $A300 min ADSL modem hook up for all plans. .

heh. .><

Hmmmm...Sushi...sushi.....Aha. I got it. There is this kid in my class his name is Ed Shi and there is this girl named Sue Oh. and think about if they gte married. What would be Sue's name. Sue Shi. HAHAHAHAHAH. We make fun of them all the time. Now back to my com.

Lets see.

850 MHZ

128 MB

45.0 GB

DVD

CD-RW

HP Office Jet printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax.

21" Monitor

I call my com. Joe!!!!!

I got DSL. It sucks!!!!!!!!