OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

Lalaith: [i]Leans over and whispers into Mara's ear[/i] "This is not wise...causing such an up-roar would make it easier for someone to kill you..."

Mara: [i]Leans over to Lalaith and whispers in his ear[/i] "I must do what I need to do to save this Republic!"

Lalaith: [i]Nods[/i] "Very well" [i]Holds his lightsaber tightly looking around the room. Sees Master Anakin walking into the Meeting room on the floor[/i] "What in the world.."

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siren wakes with a start and groans...she had lost consiousness somewhere after the tenth time she was hurled aginst the wall...the dull ache in her side informed her of several broken ribs...she remembered that her master had gone to a meeting and was gone for today... she picked up a note on her pillow and almost cryed tears of relief...sion had finally ordered a healer to tend to her... no sooner had she read this when a fat little man bussled into the room... she started and stared at him wairily...

man: here...drink this...

siren looked at the stuff wairily then gulped it down... the room swam before her vison and she fell asleep...when she awoke the man was gone with the pain... she glanced around and smiled... she could leave now... the doors of the room she was in were locked... she laughed and her fingers flew over the pad...the front door slid open and siren slipped out...she paused and went back in... the grabbed a pouch of her things, tied it securly around her waist and left... she'd have to buy some new clothes and food but that came later... she was going to find a ship that was leaving the planet (whatever planet it was) and stowaway...

ooc: it'd help if someone found me or somthing...it's getting hard to keep my part together on my own...

Palpatine raises his arm and the uproar of the senete stops. His Pod flies to the center of the room and he stands up.

Palpatine: Contrary to many of your beliefs the Clone war is over. Because the senete has joined with the sepretists and the trade federation!

The people of the senete again begin roaring.

Palpatine: and we have joined with the most powerful force in this galaxy, the sith.

Count Dooku steps up and raises both of his arms. All of the jedis ignite their lightsabars.

Dooku: I am Darth Tyrannus, known to many of you as Count Dooku. (Looks at the jedis) If any of you dare to hurt me or any of us, the clone troopers around you will open fire on you!

Palpatine: Yes Yes, they will at my command, because I am Darth Sidious! There is a new era coming in this galaxy, an era of an Empire!....

Lalaith: [i]Stands infront of Mara[/i] PALPATINE!!!!!!!!!!

[i]Everyone silences and turns and looks at Lalaith[/i]

Lalaith: You said after the clone wars you would return your power! You know very well that this respectable senate will not go along with the sith! The sith seek nothing but hate, death, and pain!

Palpatine: Young Jedi I suggest you hold your toungue...

Lalaith: Make me....you...you....old corrupted hag!

Palpatine: Thats it....I had hope for you as well!! [i]Points to a group of 12 clones[/i] You! Go get him...

Lalaith: UH....oh.....um...Mara....this isn't gonna be fun.....[i]hands her a blaster[/i] In-case I don't come back you can protect yourself....And besides considering there are Sith's Master Kenobi might be here....[i]Jumps and lands on the ground facing the 12 clones[/i]

"No!" Mara shouted, but Lalaith had already jumped.
Mara went black to her seat and steered her pod back to it's orginal position. She ran down that hallway and onto the ground. She was met by two clones, which she shot down with ease. She ran to the center, where already many Jedi had swarmed and scanned the crowd.
In the middle, she could see Lalaith, fighting a new set of clones. The sweat flew of his forehead as he spun and thrust his lightsaber, hacking away.
"Lalaith!" Mara exclaimed, running towards her.
Lalaith heard her and spun around, and before his eyes, she completely disappeared.

Lalaith: MARA!! [i]Runs and dodges clones running towards where she disappeared[/i] MARA!!! [i]Spins around looking for her[/i]

Clone: Freeze!

Lalaith: Shut up! [i]Throws the clone with the force[/i] MARA!! [i]Runs up the stairs looking for her[/i]

Anakin ingnites his lightsaba and begins to run to lalaith as he sees Obi-wan and Mace Windu run to the boy. As Anakin runs he is stoped in his tracks, Anakin looks at Palpatine who is pointing at Anakin. Palpatine jumps over to him and pushs Anakin against a wall. Dooku, Darth Tyrannus, follows Palpatine and turns on his lightsabar, Anakin drops his and falls to his knees in pain.

Anakin: Why....! argh!

Palpatine: You know what will be your fate, do you not

Anakin:..... I will become the most powerful.....jedi...EVER!

Dooku: Ha, after you join us

Palpatine: yes yes

The two sith lords walk out of the room, but turn around one last time.

Palpatine: Meet us on my ship, if you make your desicion...

Anakin falls down as Ki-Adi Mundi runs to Anakin.

Ki: Master Anakin, what happened?

Anakin: I...I.... Dont know (thinking to himself- " No one heard what they said, no one knows what I must do")

Ki-adi lifts Anakin up and the both turn their lightsabars on and run to the battle with the clone troopers...

Lalaith: [i]Looks down at Master Anakin [/i] I can't very well find her by myself, and master Kenobi....he doesn't understand me! [i]Runs down to Master Skywalker,[/i] Are you ok Master Skywalker?

Anakin: Yes I am thank you young Padawa....

Lalaith: Can you help me find Mara...I mean Senator Heartlock...

Obi-Wan: [i]runs up and sees Lalaith talking to Anakin[/i] Young Padawa get over here right now!

Lalaith: [i]Turns and stares at Obi-Wan[/i]......No......Master Anakin I would appreciate your help....

Mace Windu: Young padawa listen to your Jedi advisor!

Lalaith: NO! Stay away!! [i]Runs back up the stairs looking for Mara[/i]

Anakin, Obi-wan, And Mace Windu stand there in shock

Mace Windu: I hate to say it, but the boy is in love.

Obi-wan: (laughing) yes he is...

Anakin: But, palpatine and dooku....

Yoda walks over

Yoda: The Sith has risen once again my freinds

Lalaith: [i]Looks around[/i] Mmmmaaarrrrraaaaa!! Where are you! [i]Suddenly another 12 clones come out[/i] Where in the world did you come from! [i]trys to fight them off, but is too distracted by thinkin about Mara that he eventually gets captured[/i] Master Anakin!! Help!! [i]struggles looks at this lightsaber on the floor[/i]

Clone: [i]Takes him down stairs and starts draggin him through the battle[/i]

Lalaith: [i]struggles[/i] Master anakin helP!!

"Where are you taking me?" Mara screamed, her voice muffled by the cloth over her mouth.
[I][ I told you you could not escape... ][/I]
Mara's eyes widened.
"But," she sputtered, " you were just a dream, a nightmare!"
[I][ I am more than a nightmare. ][/I]
"What exactley are you?" Mara asked hysterically.
[I][ That, my beautiful senator, you will find out soon. ][/I]

Mara's eyes shot open. The battle was still raging about her, clones, senators, and Jedi alike falling.
"I can't believe I fell asleep." Mara mumbled to her, as she stood up groggily.
A hooded figure approached her and smiled, for he loved the sound that escaped from the senator's throat.
"LALAITH!!!!!!!!"

Lalaith: [i]Turns his neck to see her[/i] Mara! [i]Sees a dead Jedi's lightsaber[/i] Forgive me master jedi....[i]Concentrates on it and it flys to him, he then turns it on killing the clones who were taking him prisoner. [/i] Mara! [i]Runs towards her and tackles the hooded figure, begins wrestling with the figure[/i] Mara get out of here! Hide something quick! [i]Gets kneed in the stomach[/i]

Anakin: ( sees lalaith being dragged)...

Anakin runs to him and erupts in anger destroying all the clone troopers around him.

Anakin, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-adi Mundi, and Plo Koon are the only Jedi left. Besides the battle with lalaith and Obi-wan.They all retret to the Temple. Yoda seals the temple, so that no one can get in...

Anakin: What now?, Why would we leave them...

OOC: Scratchn, sorry, but I think your underposting us now...But that's okay. Now we're even. I guess I'll jus pick up from where DGOD left off. (You know, I'm not abbreivating either. Those really are your initials, Duo!)

"Lalaith!" Mara screamed in panic.
The man's hand threw the boy violently to the wall, and Lalaith slid down it with a thud.
Mara ran to the crumpled figure and looked at him with desperate eyes.
"Run away." Lalaith whispered.
"I'm not leaving you!" Mara exclaimed, tears gathering in her eyes.
"..."

Lalaith: I said leave....now.....[i]Throws her into Obi-Wan with the force then struggles to gain conciousness[/i] Protect her!

HOoded man: You have faught harder than I thought young Jedi! [i]Grabs the lightsaber from off the ground[/i] You will be funner to kill.....

Lalaith: [i]Stares at the man helplessly[/i] Go....ahead....and....try...

ooc: IM sry i missed ur posts and played on, im sry. IM gonna edit my posts so that anakin, yoda, mace, ki, and plo just left not obi and lalaith

update: alright i edited my last post, u guys r just sop fast, i cant keep up

OOC: I guess that's what happens when you get two RPG players that work well together...Isn't that right, Duo?
-------------------------------------

"No!" Mara screamed shooting the man's arm with her forgotten pistol.
The man screamed in pain and slumped to the ground. The lightsaber fell to the ground, slicing the skin of Lalaith's leg. Lalaith kept quiet as he jerked his leg away, blood oozing slowly from the wound.

Anakin: im sry masters but Lalaith was my freind, and Obi-wan my former master. I must go back

Yoda: Young Anakin, lalaith betrayed the jedi order, he is truely in love.

Anakin: And Master Obi-wan?

Mace Windu: There is a rage inside of him, I sense it in you as well.

Anakin Skywalker takes out both of his lightsabars, one blue one green, and slices through the window of the temple. Anakin jumps from over 1000ft up and lands on his feet. He runs to the battle at the Senete building. By then all the senetors were gona and only clone troopers were left. Anakin ran threw the crowd of Clones, until he reached Lalaith, Obi-wan, and the Senetor Mara.

Obi-wan grabs Mara, and Anakin grabs Lalaith. Obiwan and Anakin create a tunnel through the Clones, using the force and they run out of the senete building. The run to the jedi temple, and create an opening using their Lightsabars, They walk inside

ooc: lets wait for the other players

Yoda: Set young Lalaith over here....

Anakin: [i]Sets down the un-counciouse padawa[/i] Do you think he could be a Jedi...

Obi-Wan: No....he is too full of hate and love right now....He will never become a Jedi....

Yoda: Speak truth Master Kenobi does....

Mara: But did you see him back there! He save many peoples lives!

Yoda: Clouded his mind is....

OOC: What other players....Lauren and Boba can't post till its night tonight (RP time that is) and the other guys haven't posted...in forever

"But you can't ruin this for him!" Mara said.
"And why not?" Obi-wan said, rounding on the girl.
Mara would not back down and she took a step towards the Jedi master.
"Because he's my friend. We've only known each other for a short time. It is impossible for him to love me! Even if he did, I would find a way to make him forget his feelings," Mara said, silent tears trickling down her face, " I will not be the ruin of him." she said quietly.

Lalaith: [i]Moans as the blurry images and far silent voices become clear. Hears what Mara said....clutches his wrist[/i] Master Yoda....I can become a Jedi! Just because I love!

[i]Everyone is stunned realizing that he was awake[/i]

Lalaith: I have the skills, I have the will, and I have the passion, you can't desert me because of one flaw! [i]Sits up wincing[/i]

Mara ran and crouched beside him.
'Are you okay?" she asked him gently, smiling through her tears.
He nodded, also smiling.
"You saved my skin out there." He replied.
"Yes, well, if you're going to protect me, might as well protect you." She remarked, a playful expression upon her face.
"And why should we not expell you form the order, Lalaith?" Obi- Wan exclimed angrily, cutting in.