kizu Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Well with 10 grand, I would make a trip to the strip club. Have some fun, have some more fun, and then invest the rest in some stock.
Alley Catt Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 What would I buy, what would I buy. I would buy a heated swimming pool. Why you might ask. I have no idea. I just would.
Dragon Warrior Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 I'D USE ALL THAT MONEY TO BUY THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PENNY! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
amiboshi Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 I would buy a beefed-up laptop. Seriously. That's all I want.....
Guest NOFX_21212 Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 I WOULD BY MYSELF 100 SKATEBOARDS, AND USE THE REST TO BUILD A GIGANTIC SKATEPARK IN MY BACK YARD.... THEN, I'D BEEF UF MY '72 NOVA, AND BUY A HOUSE..
Justin Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 I'd pay someone to go around to everyone's house that is using all CAPS, and hit the Caps Lock button for them. -Justin
Dragon Warrior Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 You know what I'd do with that penny? TAKE OVER THE WORLD, OF COURSE! Muahhahaha! And why take over the world? So I can get another big penny! Muhahahahahhaha!
sailor stardust Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 I'd donate to a charity,then I'd buy sum video games,and some gum! lol,not much I want
Renee Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 I would buy...*ponders* a third world country!*nods firmly* The big penny idea is cool too.;)
Ryo Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]I'D USE ALL THAT MONEY TO BUY THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PENNY! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [/B][/QUOTE] MY PENNY....ITS MY PENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....LEAVE my PENNY alone.... :demon: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NOFX_21212 [/i] [B]I WOULD BY MYSELF 100 SKATEBOARDS, AND USE THE REST TO BUILD A GIGANTIC SKATEPARK IN MY BACK YARD.... THEN, I'D BEEF UF MY '72 NOVA, AND BUY A HOUSE.. [/B][/QUOTE] Ermmmmm...I dont think you could buy a house with 10 grand.. :D
Dragon Warrior Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 NEVER! IT'S MINE! ALL MINE! BOTH PENNIES! Stand in my way and suffer!
Pressure Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [color=purple]The penny thing is really annoying, and Justin is rights, CAPS is too. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood. o.o; With 10 gs? ... Shopping spree at Hot Topic[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now