OtakuBoards

if you won 10000 dollars...what would you buy first?

Raquel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A computer that would make James' ideal PC look like a pile of poo, a vB, and the best server I could find, and a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally good laptop... and after that, a PS2 and GTA3!!! And a Gameshark, of course! Can you say, infinate flamethrower? :toothy:

10 grand? why didn't ya say a million? ah, oh well. lets see, since i'm planning on getting a scholastic scholorship, and a sports scholorship, (the sports one is way easier to get. but i really don't want to take the sports one. so i have to work 10 times as hard in school :bawl: ) i would spend the money on.....i would say car, but they are too dang expensive. 10 Gs is't gonna buy me one. um....i new computer, a new t.v. and um......put it away i guess as a backup for college.

i'd save all that i could; but i would buy a new mountain bike.
an ellsworth id with disc brakes, king wheels and headset.
romic coil shock with a custom spring for my weight.
yea, that should do it.
now... did any one understand that.

Guest cloricus
Well if it was in US dollars I would put it up as a reward for the return of stuff that was taken from my mothers house the other week. (She was robbed :( )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Battlepoop [/i]
[B]I'd buy the ultimate computer. [/B][/QUOTE]

And then watch as it is outdated the moment you set it up!

I would buy a Pizza chain, and see how many topping that aren't really toppings i can put on before people notice!(spiders, flies...snake bits...I'm evil)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]bah... I couldn't buy what i really want with that money... SO i'd probably give half of it away... if not more... I would never be able to spend that much on things just for me... Most of it would go towards living expenses probably... and then the rest I'd give away... after I bought all Gackt mechandise that is.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]10,000 isn't too much.. I'd probably save a little, like 200$ for Hot Pockets and then I'd probably BUY Gackt and give him to Chris-san. What else am I going to do with the money?[/color]

[color=darkred]The first things I would buy are two really really good stereos, and a PS2 for (yeah, you know who you are.)
Then I would buy (drumroll) the ultimate computer. And then a scanner, webcam, CD burner, discman, broadband, and a cheesecake...
Any leftover money I would put onto a credit card and use to buy EVERYTHING at [url]www.goodgoth.com.[/url] I love that site....
I doubt there would be any left after that, but IF there was, I would buy a heap of black paint (for - you guessed it, the lucky guy with the new PS2) and any military stuff I needed and did not have (ie - a torch. I will kill myself if I do not geta maptorch SOON!) and then I would spend the rest on cheesecake (ignoring the reproving glare from the guy with the new PS2 in his new freshly painted black bedroom).

Speaking of which, I had a dream the other night that I went on that weakest link show, and when i won and they asked me what I was going to do with the money I said "put it towards my HECS fees" and the woman hit me over the head with a boom mike!!

[/color]

Guest cloricus
You sound like my friend, he?s obsessed with Tool atm.... I don't know if that?s a good thing.

Any way I would still do the thing I said before but I don't think it would work so I would spend the money on me, but I don't know what I would get. Black paint seems like a good idea.