OtakuBoards

if you won 10000 dollars...what would you buy first?

Raquel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy a whole bunch of good movies for my DVD player. Then I would buy another ticket to see SW Epispde 2. Then I would buy a new PS2 and buy a whole bunch of good games for that. Then I would buy a whole new computer.

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]Buy about 3 more of the computer I posted in the PC section and make a kick azz LAN room.[/b][/color]

[SIZE=1]I would buy an X-Box and about 10 games I would then get the fastest modem that could afford along with a bunch of memory. I then would buy a bunch of online PC games. I will then put the rest away for colledge or a car for when I turn 16.[/SIZE]

Guest Morph
[size=1] I would buy a GCN with all of its games, and then I would buy a super good computer with DSL, if I had left over money, I would go and buy a really good skateboard, I love to skateboard [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]me? well... i'd buy silly string...O.o...seriously...it's one of my dreams...i looove silly string...^.^ [/B][/QUOTE]

A computer for myself and a pool table!! And then a plane ticket to cananda! I'm coming ova Britty!!

bah... I couldn't buy what i really want with that money... SO i'd probably give half of it away... if not more... I would never be able to spend that much on things just for me... Most of it would go towards living expenses probably... and then the rest I'd give away... after I bought all Gackt mechandise that is..

Guest demimonkoumon
A GIRL! No not really, and it is sad that the only way I could get a girl is by buying her...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by demimonkoumon [/i]
[B]A GIRL! No not really, and it is sad that the only way I could get a girl is by buying her... [/B][/QUOTE]

yes...it...is...lol...n e wayz...i'd get and entire armory as well...swords and other weapons are my life

hmm. .well If it was 10 thousand US. .eheh. .that would leave me with 20 thousand AUS. . .

sweet. .

mmm. .I'd probably save it up for a car, spend some of it on a trip to America or Canada. Or save it for my mission

Yeah, college is REALLY expensive. I think my sister's tuition is like...... $37, 000. I don't know if you people think that's a lot, but fore my family, it is because my mom is a single parent, has a job as a TEACHER. Yes, my dad does pay child support, but when my sister turns 21 in August, he doesn't have to(for her) anymore. And, his job isn't the best either. He lives in a third world country and works in a drinking glass business that just got started.

Wait... i just realized this has NOTHING to do with that I would do with $10, 000. heh. Well, what I would do, I would buy the best antivirus software out there, to make sure I would NEVER get computer viruses( I swear, my computer is ALWAYS broken). Uh... I would buy clothes and CDs with it, and put the rest away for college(which would not be a lot).