Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
They really are. It just cracks me up to see Ozzy not being able to work the television or his computer. The eps that came on last night were funny too. Ah, Christmas with the Osbournes. Truly unforgettable.
Posted
lol, I actually watched that. It's more amusing than funny. I've never heard so many bleeps on a regular tv show. ^_^ Ozzy hiding his son's knife tripped me out.
Posted
[color=royalblue]
I have only seen a few eps, but I love that show. Especially that part where he couldn't work the remote, and Jack came up and just pressed a button to make it work lol.
[/color]
Posted
Ah... The Osbournes... great stuff. They curse like mad, and those kids get away with murder! Does anyone know if they ever found their dog? The little black one that looked like a Pomeranian ran away, but I personally think someone stole it for ransom... lol
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
I wish we had it over here in New Zealand, ive seen some parts of it and they're real cool. It beats Real world or Survivor any day
Posted
I've seen the first episode. -.- About a week ago....lol.It's just started showing here, to me it looks like a newer version of Family Ties..... o.O Though I've only seent he first eppy, so I'm probably way off.....

....if I see it on T.V again, I'll sit down and watch it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...