Jump to content
OtakuBoards

311


Guest Jabroni3:16

Recommended Posts

Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
How many of you like 311? Their new CD "From Chaos" is an awesome listen. I kid you not, for a while there i was listening to this cd every other day, the whole cd. 311 is, apparently, my favorite band. I missed their "From Chaos" tour, i was hoping that they would be a Edge Fest (a New Mexico thing) this year, like they usually are, but they just finished their other tour so... oh well, always next year.
Posted
From Chaos is a pretty good CD, I like it. I aswell, am listening to it almost every day, though only certain songs. I like some of the songs on the CD, and some I don't.

311 is also quite a good band in my perspective. Though their not my fave....
Posted
WAAAAAAAAAA!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

YESH! I love you!! 311 is so kick-arse man!!!

Ah I could do a cartwheel..... but I won't. Yeah 311 is like, one of my favorite bands. Nick Hexum is sooo... and Chad Sexton GAH he's such an awesome drummer..... well I think I'll shush now... I'll sound like a .. goober or something.... :toothy:
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I like 311, but I'm not a fanatic. I'm just a nice moderate fan, ya know? I like his voice and everything, plus he's a cutie. I have a thing for the song Hostile Apostile, I like it alot....anywho...[/color][/size]
Posted
I like a lot of their songs for their "laid-back" style...when my friends and I hang out, we usually play 311. "From Chaos" is good but I prefer their self-titled CD from a while back.
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
311 is a really good band just to chill out to... i can pop in one of their CDs and just fall into a relaxing mood.
Posted
heh, I listen to 311 to keep me awake. like in the middle of the night, and I'm tryin' to get a project done or something. I dunno what it is, but it works ;)
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
That's the thing about them, they are a multi purpose group...
Posted
Consider their "pro-hemp" nature, they carry a lot of styles. Reggae, punk, rap...though its a shame that they don't get much radio play in my area.

"Amber" is my most favored track on their new CD.
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Mine too, closely followed by Champagne and From Chaos.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]311 is a really good band just to chill out to... i can pop in one of their CDs and just fall into a relaxing mood. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sublime does a better job at that.

311's older music is better. Their new song, whatever it's called [[b]EDIT: [i]Amber[/i][/b]], makes me sick; it's so fruity and the music video looks too much like one of LFO's.
Posted
[color=indigo]They are a pretty good band. I do not listen to them that often, and I only have one of their CDs, which I got from my brother when he grew out of them. I don't even know which one it is. I would have to say my favorite song of theirs that I can think of off the top of my head is "Down", but I know there is another that I can't think of...[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, "Down" in such a good song. That's the song that basically made them popular, although I have no clue how old it is. I don't have any of their albums, although one time I had borrowed the old one with Down on it. It was pretty good from what I remember. I like them, but if I ever started craving punk music, I'd just get my fix from Anna.[/color][/size]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

Sublime does a better job at that.

311's older music is better. Their new song, whatever it's called [[b]EDIT: [i]Amber[/i][/b]], makes me sick; it's so fruity and the music video looks too much like one of LFO's. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like Sublime a little, but in no way do i feel that Sublime is better, the one and only song i like of Sublime is "Badfish." That's just your opinion and this is just mine.

"Down" is found on 311's self titled CD, which was released July '95 i believe. And being the 311 fan i am of coarse i love the song.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...