OtakuBoards

Guest Jabroni3:16

How many of you like 311? Their new CD "From Chaos" is an awesome listen. I kid you not, for a while there i was listening to this cd every other day, the whole cd. 311 is, apparently, my favorite band. I missed their "From Chaos" tour, i was hoping that they would be a Edge Fest (a New Mexico thing) this year, like they usually are, but they just finished their other tour so... oh well, always next year.

From Chaos is a pretty good CD, I like it. I aswell, am listening to it almost every day, though only certain songs. I like some of the songs on the CD, and some I don't.

311 is also quite a good band in my perspective. Though their not my fave....

WAAAAAAAAAA!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

YESH! I love you!! 311 is so kick-arse man!!!

Ah I could do a cartwheel..... but I won't. Yeah 311 is like, one of my favorite bands. Nick Hexum is sooo... and Chad Sexton GAH he's such an awesome drummer..... well I think I'll shush now... I'll sound like a .. goober or something.... :toothy:

311 is a really good band just to chill out to... i can pop in one of their CDs and just fall into a relaxing mood.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]311 is a really good band just to chill out to... i can pop in one of their CDs and just fall into a relaxing mood. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sublime does a better job at that.

311's older music is better. Their new song, whatever it's called [[b]EDIT: [i]Amber[/i][/b]], makes me sick; it's so fruity and the music video looks too much like one of LFO's.

[color=indigo]They are a pretty good band. I do not listen to them that often, and I only have one of their CDs, which I got from my brother when he grew out of them. I don't even know which one it is. I would have to say my favorite song of theirs that I can think of off the top of my head is "Down", but I know there is another that I can't think of...[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, "Down" in such a good song. That's the song that basically made them popular, although I have no clue how old it is. I don't have any of their albums, although one time I had borrowed the old one with Down on it. It was pretty good from what I remember. I like them, but if I ever started craving punk music, I'd just get my fix from Anna.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

Sublime does a better job at that.

311's older music is better. Their new song, whatever it's called [[b]EDIT: [i]Amber[/i][/b]], makes me sick; it's so fruity and the music video looks too much like one of LFO's. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like Sublime a little, but in no way do i feel that Sublime is better, the one and only song i like of Sublime is "Badfish." That's just your opinion and this is just mine.

"Down" is found on 311's self titled CD, which was released July '95 i believe. And being the 311 fan i am of coarse i love the song.