OtakuBoards

Warriors of Gaia

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
Uh, i talked with Tenchi, and he's leaving 'cause he says the rpg's boring, in case anyone wanted to know. Anyhoo, i guess i'll pick off from when they all walked off, after Tenchi commited suicide.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn: Hey Laurii, I just thought of something. Can we call you somethin' shorter? Like, uh, Laur, for example?

Laurii: Lore, huh?

Burn: No, Laur, as in-

Laurii: -as in Lore, or legend, mythology, ect. I kinda like it, seeing as my power IS legendary and all.....

Burn: Gah!! She took wat i said and used it to think more of herself!!

Laurii: I DID WHAT?!?!?!?

Burn: I, uh, said, uh, that lore is a good choice fore you, cause, yer prettyness and kindness is grater than the princesses in books of lore, see, the books, and, uh, here, have a cookie, please dont hurt me.....

Scythe: Will you two EVER stop fighting? Its real annoying!!!

Burn and Laurii do that anime thingie were they look real huge and Scythe looks real small. Scythe does little anime sweat thingie.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As a little sidenote, has ANYONE heard from NanakiXIII? Is it me, or has he kinda dissapeared?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think so too, there as only ben raiha, me, and pyromaniac posting, cmon people keep this thing alive we are really far, if you think its loosing its plot then why dont you post and make it better. because once we finish this rpg i wanted to make it into a story. k?

we have the:

ice gem
thunder gem
wind gem

is that IT?!

what emple should we go to next?

Guest Pyromaniac
[QUOTE]i think so too, there as only ben raiha, me, and pyromaniac posting, cmon people keep this thing alive we are really far, if you think its loosing its plot then why dont you post and make it better. because once we finish this rpg i wanted to make it into a story. k? [/QUOTE] Uh, Krillen, no offense, but i think YOU are doing most of the "They arrived at the wind temple. They beat the bad person down. They go to the earth temple." And so on. No offense, jus' my opinion.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B] Uh, Krillen, no offense, but i think YOU are doing most of the "They arrived at the wind temple. They beat the bad person down. They go to the earth temple." And so on. No offense, jus' my opinion.:D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue][i]Okay[/i]! Now that we have finished pointing the fingers, I'll continue the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laurii: I don't think we'll see any towns or temples soon.

Scythe: What makes you say that?

Laurii: *points ahead* Look!

All: :eek:!! A desert!

Laurii: Yes, the natives call it Ture Lure Fan.

Burn: Meaning...?

Laurii: Many go in and few come out.

Pyro: Oh great.

Laurii: Yes, shall we continue then?

Scythe: How are we going to survive?

Laurii: No idea.[/COLOR]

ok yur right i have been doing that, but i cant do anything about it now and i have no idea what i should post about, im so sorry guys, im not backin out or anything but i dont know what will happen to this thread if we dont do anything.

think variety

i like where raiha is going though

Guest Pyromaniac
Well, since no1s been posting, i guess ill go. ahem*clears throat*:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn: Ture Lure Fan, huh? Well, I guess we'll just have to walk.

Sudenly, an old man steps out from the shade of a large tree.

Old Man: So, you want to journey to the Earth temple, eh?

Pyro: :eek: How did you know????

Old Man: It's obvious that you all are Gaians. And any Gaians outside of thier clans must be questing for the Omni-Sword.

Burn: Right on the first try!! Give the little man a big cee-gar!!

Laurii: Burn!!

Old Man: Hehehe. You have spirit, i'll give you that. But, to make it to the Earth temple, you have to be stronger than you are now.

Laurii::flaming: Are you undermining my strength, old fool?!?!?

With a wave of his hand, the old man suddenly shifts the reality aroung them, so they are suddenly in a room that has hot air and stronger gravity. Burn unsheathes his sword.

Burn: Let us out of here old man!!!
:flaming:

Making no reply, Burn charges toward him with his blade held ready to strike. Amazingly, the old man easily dodges the attack, pulls a blade out of seemingly thin air, flips Burn, and presses the edge to his throat.

All::eek: LET HIM GO, NOW!!!:flaming:

The old man stands up and sheathes his sword.

Old man: I mean you no harm. I merely wish to prepare and train you for the danger ahead.

Burn's hand ignites in a flame, and Laurii begins to shift into her tiger form.

Burn::flaming: You want to fight, old fool? Then here we come!!:flaming:

old man:WAIT WAIT WAIT!

burn: aww god what is it now?!

old man:you dont really believe you can fight me just yet do you?
you must first go through a training simulater.

all:but let me ask you just this one que-----(they are cut off as the man says......

oldman: goodbye!

*they all dissapear in what seems to be a simulater.....

Guest Pyromaniac
DAMMIT KRILLIN!!!!! I wanted ta fight the old fogey!!! WAAA!!!! *starts kicking and pounding the ground and screaming like a baby* WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!WAAAAAA!!!!:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]DAMMIT KRILLIN!!!!! I wanted ta fight the old fogey!!! WAAA!!!! *starts kicking and pounding the ground and screaming like a baby* WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!WAAAAAA!!!!:( [/B][/QUOTE]:rolleyes: Human.:rolleyes:
~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: Interesting....

Scythe: There's less gravity in here.

Burn: It's also really really quiet.

Laurii: Good. That way your screams will echo forever. GGRROOOAAAGGGHHH!!!!! *springs*

Burn: Ah! :eek:[/COLOR]

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
YOU IDIOTS Y DO YOU STILL KEEP THIS STORY RUNNING ITS JUST STUPID NOW DO YOU KNOW THAT MORONS!!! I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Guest Pyromaniac
Hey!! Never mind krillin!! Now i can get beat up by Laurii!! Ya!*groan* Oh well, here i go:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn: Aaaaah!!!

Laurii leaps toward him, screaming an animalistic,uh, scream. Burn turns an inch just in time for Laurii's claws to rake thin air.

Burn: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?

Laurii: What better way to train then with each other?

A thin smile spreads across the face of all the other Gaians. Scythe unsheathes his sword, Warlock and Kaiyu start to gather Gaian magic, and Kitell gets into a fighting stance. They all surround Burn.

Burn: Oh, come ON you guys, you arent really gonna...oh crap.:( *does little anime sweat drop thing.*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TenchiDaPimp' [/i]
[B]For some unknown reason Thunder appears in the training room and starts slashing everybody's throat and totally decapetates and severes every body part on them then disappears from the scene as total silence falls in the room... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]And then Laurii is magically resurected and performs the summon, Serpents Heart, which banishes the offender to hell for all eternity. :p.[/COLOR]

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
For some unknown reason Thunder appears in the training room and starts slashing everybody's throat and totally decapetates and severes every body part on them then disappears from the scene as total silence falls in the room...

Guest Pyromaniac
Sorry 'bout that, but i guess ill go......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiyu: HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

A blast of ice erupts from Kaiyu's hand. Burn jumps just in time, and the wall behind him is instantly encased in ice. As Burn leaps into the air, he parry's a sword swipe from Scythe and kicks him, sending him flying back down to the ground.

Warlock: You might have been able to dodge that, but try this on!!!!

The air where Warlock once was implodes, and creates a purplish-blackish smoke. He instantly teleports behind Burn, and punches him in the back of the neck, then throws him toward the ground.
Before he can even hit the ground, Laurii yells out "Vine grip!!"
Long, powerful vines reach from the ground, entangle Burn, and pull him into the ground.

Scythe: Was that necessary, Laur'?

Laurii: Well, if we are to become stronger, than we have to-

Laurii is cut off by a loud yell. The ground where Burn was encased exploded in a fiery, uh, explosion. Burn stands in the middle of a crater, fire spiraling around his bruised and bloody body.

Burn: ENOUGH!!!!!!:flaming:

The flames around Burn seem to dissapear into his body, and suddenly, his muscles expand 3 times their normal size. His hair grows longer and spikes upwards, and his eyes glow blood-red. His body seems to radiate a dark, unknow power, and his muscles flex almost involuntarily.

All::eek: H...how...how did he?!?!?

Burn: Hehehehe....try...this on...you guys...HAAA!!!

With a swipe of his hand, he shoots a stream of fire, taking out Kaiyu, Kittel, and Warlock at the same time.

Scythe: SH*T!!!!

Laurii: He's a....he's a.....SUPER SAIYAN!!!!! (sorry, couldnt resist the joke!!!)

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: Let's see what this fighter's made of....ARASHINOOO!!

Burn: *dodges ki attack* You'll have to do better than that Laur.

Laurii: Okay! You who cross between the earth and sky,
release your power into me!
LIGHT BEAM!!

Burn: AAhhh!!!

All: :eek: Very cool!

Laurii: :smirk: Thank you.[/COLOR]

Guest Pyromaniac
Burn: So, yer as strong as me. Thats a surprise. But lets see how you handle this....

Laurii:What?

Burn rushes towards her, then suddenly deals her a backhanded attack that sends her flying across the room. Roaring, Laurii leaps at him, her claws crackling with energy. Burn teleports behind her, holds out his hand, and hits her with a fireball at point blank range. Laurii flies toward a wall and smashes into it, driving herself several feet into the concrete.

All: :eek:

Burn: Jeez, i didnt mean to hit her THAT hard. Hey, Laur, you okay?

Once the dust had settled, Laurii was clearly seen. She had gone up to 100% her true power, and her Ki was crackling uncontrolably from her body. Her eyes surprised Burn, their sheer intensity and anger burning through him.

Laurii: So, you fancy yerself as strong as me, huh? Nothing, mortal or immortal, has taken those kinds of attacks from me and lived, much less brush them aside. You have my respect as a warrior, Burn, but that means that I now don't need to hold back.

Pyro: Should we do somethin'?

Scythe: Yeah. Find somethin' to hide under.......

Guest Pyromaniac
fer ne1 who dosnt no, DM88 is TenchiDaPimp. Anyway, i think ill post somthin diffrent here..............
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ye are Draconus" the voices had muttered in that dark, secret place in his head. "Ye are the key, the power that layeth open worlds. Ye are our destiny!" "But who am I?" he would cry. "Why can I not remember?" "Soon, dark one--"the voices would always reply..."--soon ye will know all!!"

It had been a month since the voices started. They hadnt stoped since. Draconus rubbed his forehead while sitting on his throne. His plan of conquest was going perfectly. So why was he so troubled? Suddenly, his enhanced hearing picked up the sounds of a fight going on outside his throneroom. Then, the commotion died down, and now all he heard was the sound of steadily approaching footsteps. The door quikly swung open, and 4 gaians stepped through.

Gaian#1: You monster!!! You're life ends here!!!!

Draconus slowly rose from his chair, keeping his backs to them. The assasins charged, roaring anger. When they were only a foot away, Draconus reacted. He spun around with his boot out, catching the 1st Gaian of gaurd, and set him fly across the room. Continuing the turn, he brought his fist up and rammed it into the stomach of the 2nd warrior. Draconus' body started to glow a dark hue, and he began sucking the life out of the assasin. Withdrawing his hand, the Gaian fell, like a crumpled peice of paper. The other ones eyes grew wide as he lifted his hand. Crying out "Dark Blast!!!!" several beams lanced from his hand, killing them on the spot. The 1st Gaian, the leader, trembled in a corner. Draconus lifted his hand, and a black sword materialized into them. Before he could breath, the man was slashed through the stomach. The last thing he saw was Draconus standing over him, laughing......laughing.......

gee sorry?:(

*kaiyu is near fainting and just like a sayin his power in creases when he recovers from battle. he grabs his senzu bean that he bought an eats it. he gets up on his feet and he is now 3 times as strong as he used to be. he enlarges his size and screams!

kaiyu:AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laurii and burn look up in terror.

kaiyu kicks burn to the wall ans he litteraly crashes right through it, he stomps on laurii and she yelps in pain.

all: holy sh*t!!!

scythe: i cant bare to wacth any more of this, STOP IT!!! we are puching it too far.

*everyone looks at scythe and they all shoot a ki blast at him sending him to the ground as he slides and hits the wall and tumbles like a lifeless body.

kaiyu shrinks back to normal size and lauri smacks him across the face.

laurii:you never hit a girl you bad man.

kaiyu:owwwwww!!! why you little!!!!.........

Guest Pyromaniac
Krillin, i was joking before. And plz, lets try to stay away from DBZ. unless its jokes, plz dont mention Saiyans or Senzu Beans or stuff like that. And plz, dont try to copy me by making yer character stronger than every1 else.That was a 1 time thing, and it was only to get to the same power level as Laurii. plz dont send off a chain reaction were every1 is doin that. les jus say that Laurii is a bit stronger than every1 else, and they all have a power up to get stronger. It increases there strength, but takes up a lot of energy. lets keep this fair, k? otherwise, great job. you got smacked by Laurii!you got smacked by Laurii! lol:laugh:

Guest Pyromaniac
Oops, i fergot. Krillin, if som1 types somthin intense, they probly want it to happen. like, when i posted burn vs Laurii, i wanted a long fight. just wanted to infornm u. anyway, here i go....
-------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed since they started training. Burn, Scythe, Laurii, and Kaiayu learned the 3-way split move, witch let them train with themselves, wich saved a lot of time. Everyone had grown in power by a lot. Suddenly, one day, the old man appeared again.

Old Man: You are ready.

With a wave of his hand, the old man once again teleports them into the desert.

Old man: I must go now.

Burn: WAIT!! I dont even know yer name yet!!

Old man: I am..........Enigma.

Then, with a flash, he is gone.

Scythe: Wow. That was wierd. *scratches head*

• 6 months later...