OtakuBoards

Warriors of Gaia

Guest Pyromaniac

Laurii screams in rage, expelling sonic energy...the shockwaves create a hole in the ceiling...

Pyro: Kick his miserable @ss Laurii!!!

Laurii: Dark of the moon. You're better off killing yourself Zaden.

Zaden: Moon swoon, who cares?

Laurii: HAHAHA, you fool, I will transform completely in this darkness. *insert Aisha (outlaw star) type scream*

With the energy inside her, Laurii transformed completely into a white tiger and leapt on top of her enemy, bitting him everywhere.

Zaden: M...mercy!

Laurii: *tiger voice* It's too late for that fool.

She placed both paws on his chest and in one loud metalic sound, her claws extended, directly into Zaden's heart.

Laurii: Now...Fight me! :flaming:

All: :eek:

??????: Hah, fair enough. You fight like a demon tiger girl.

Laurii: Maybe because I am?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
ok ok but can i introduce myself pleeeease!!! then i can write the most asomest story in the whole world!

LOL!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TenchiDaPimp' [/i]
[B]ok ok but can i introduce myself pleeeease!!! then i can write the most asomest story in the whole world!

LOL!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]O.o Right. Okay. Sure. Just don't expect Laurii to become a friend of his any time soon. Annoying humans that talk to Laurii usually end up losing important parts of their person.[/COLOR]

Guest Pyromaniac
?????: So, you may be stronger than you appear...but i am still stronger.

Burn: Hahaha, what a comedian.

????: :smirk: You're ignorance is almost amusing. If you are so confidant in youre abilities, than ill let you all take me on at once!!

All::eek: What does he have, a deathwish?!?

Burn: Well, i guess, its yer funeral.

????: We will see about that!

??? immediantly teleports in front of Burn, dealing him a backhand puch that sends him flying across the room, stoping inches from ice spikes imbedded in the wall.

All::eek: Thats speed!!!

Burn:So, (wipes blood from his mouth with the back of his hand), you know how to teleport. GOOD. It will make things more interesting......

????: Huh?:smirk: What do you mea-

Burn teleports across the room, kicking him in the head, punching him in the gut, and then shooting a blast of fire at him. ???? screams in anger and leaps at him.

Laurii: Scythe, did you know he could teleport?

Scythe: No, i had no idea.

Laurii: :smirk: So, the runt DOES have a bit of power......

Kitel: Waitaminit, didnt that guy say we could all fight him at the same time?

Pyro: Yer right!

Laurii: Then wat are we waiting for?!?!?;) Lets get the jerk!!!

?????: Tiger Goddess...I'll fight you one to one. This whole all attack me buisness is pathetic. Whoever wins gets the Ice Gem.

Laurii: So be it. *re verts into were tiger*

All except ???: :eek: What are you doing?

Laurii: This is faster than full tiger, and just as strong...*closes eyes*

????: What a moron. :rolleyes:

Laurii leaps on him while his guard is still down and delivers one of her most lethal attacks...

Laurii: Silver kiss. *claws retract*

????: *screams in pain*

Scythe: What the?!?

Pyro: She's sucking the life out of him through his mouth! I can't beleive it! She's like a vampire!

Burn: Her attack must be too draining for him to teleport!

Scythe: That's wicked! :devil: I like it.

Laurii: He'll be unconcious for a long time now. His power level is hovering just above 1.

Burn: How did you-?

Laurii: How did I what?

Scythe: That attack was weird, it's something a demon would do.

Laurii: Exactly. A demon taught me that move when I defeated him in a fight. Silver Kiss sucks the spirit and power from a person. Unfortunatly, it requires me to touch my lips to a humans. *shudders* Most degrading.

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
As Laurii kisses him him to death, beams of lighting strike inside the temple.

Burn: what the hell is that?

Sythe:****

Pyro: sh*t

Laurii: WHAT NOW IM BUSY WITH THIS MORON HERE!!!!

Then one large lightning bolt strikes down between Laurii and Zaden. A tall dark figure stands in a red kamono and starts to speak as all the lightning stops...

Thunder: I am Thunder, God of Lightning, and I have come to put you Zaden out forever!

Thunder takes his trident of Neptune and points the head at Zaden and fires a bolt of lightning at him but he slaps it away as if it were a piece of string. But then after that Thunder lunges at zaden with his fingers bent and spread out as if a claw.

Thunder: FLAMING EAGLE CLAW!!

His hand bursts into a flame as he grabs Zaden's neck and squeezes his throat untill blood starts oozing out and runs down his fingers then lets go as he lies unconsious

Laurii: God Damnit I was about to finish him.

Laurii furiously attacks Thunder, but he easily blocks all of them...

Pyro: this could go on forever:rolleyes:

Sythe and Burn: Yep

After Laurii and Thunder get done fighting thunder goes over to zaden and puts his hands on his chest and revives him with his electricity combined with a number of accupucture points sort of like a defibulater

Zaden: Wow

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: A god like being...Like I was once...

Thunder: God?

Laurii: Only someone with that sort of power could block my attacks...

Burn: Cool! Hey, does Silver Kiss work for me?

Pyro/Scythe: :rolleyes: Moron.

Laurii: SCILENCE FOOL!

Thunder: Er...right. Okay.

Laurii: Give me Zaden. His life is mine now!

Thunder: No. I have a special gift for him...[/COLOR]

Note to Tenchi:

Guest Pyromaniac
im not gonna be here tomorrow, probly. if ne1 has instant messaging, either AOL or earthlink, plz pm me with yer screen name.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey guys i think were goin off the story line hear, isnt the guy with the name ???? me? and what is the guy thunder doing in the ice temple, shouldnt he be in the electric temple? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup you are right
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunder: The gif will be at the electric temple. Meet me ther.

Burn: We need to go ther next.

kuiyu: You fools. You can't get the ice gem.

Kital:(Acting like he doas not care) Hend it over and you went get hurt.

while everyone is waiting to see what the special gift is for zaden, the mysterious guy that lauri sucked the light out of starts to regenerate his power. he gets up!

????:you fools, you should never have messed with the all powerful kaiyu!!!!!
*throws a huge energy blast firing everyone against the wall, he takes out his ice bow and shoots an arrow straight into schythes arm holding him against the wall, he gos into shock.

Kaiyu: now you will all die!!!!!!!!

Lauri:Ive had enough of this guy!!

*Lauri runs towards Kaiyu and gets thrown back by some sort of a force feild.

Lauri:what the!

Burn:Hey Mother ****er! Do you know what ices weekness is?

Kaiyu: Huh?(eyes open wide in shock as his life flashes before his eyes.

Burn: Fire!!!!!!!!!

*Burn Throws a Huge Ball of fire towards Kayio and his Sheild slowly melts.

Kaiyu:Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

Pyro Adds on another blast to finish him off, as the blast as coming towards Kaiyu, he shoots an ice arrow towards it that only melts as it passes by turning the arrow into a fire arrow it goes into lauri's leg. The fire blasts hits Kaiyu strait on and he falls to the ground.

Kittel.that was awsome!!

Lauri:no it wasnt, owwwww!!(is hurt from arrow)

Kaiyu rises to his feet and holds his hands up in the air, he forms some sort of energy in his hands.

Burn and Pyro: oh no now what.

Kaiyu, you have prooven your selves worthy, you may take the temples gem stone.

a gem forms in his hands and he gives it to them.

Lauri:Ihave to admit(pulls arrow out of leg) you probably would have beaten us if we hadent of had burn and pyro, (grunts as she hates to addmit it) so why dont you join us, you could help us out, you too zaden.

Zaden and Kaiyu: uhhhh... sure id love that, where are we headed?

All:were not sure.....

Burn:oh **** i forgot about schythe! oh no hes unconcious, (pulls arrow out of his arm, then slaps him.)

schythe:ahhhhhh!!!! what the hell is goin on?

Guest Pyromaniac
Burn: I think were headed for the lightning temple.

Pyro: Ok, lets get a move on!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2 hrs. later)

Using her power over the earth, Laurii crafted a wooden crutch for her leg & a leafy bandage for Scythe.

Burn: Are you sure you are ok Laurii?

Laurii: I'm fine Burn, thanks.(tiger voice) Leave me be!! I do not need the pity of a HUMAN!!!

Burn: Ooookaaaay. Uh, what about you Scythe?Are you gonna yell at me too?

Scyth::laugh: I'm fine too Burn.

Burn: Great. Pyro, how far are we from the lightning temple?

Pyro: Gudging from this map, i'd say, oh, about 50 miles to the north.

Burn::eek: 50 MILES?!?!? How are we gonna go on foot? Sycthes not strong enough to have the wind carry us ALL, Laurii can't fly with that leg, and me & Pyro's powers aren't exactly people-friendly.

Kilen: I guess we'll have to walk.

Burn: GREAT. How are we gonna manage that?

all the sudden thunder appears and says that he will get us there by his ghost bird, long story short hey jump on his ghost bird.

thunder: i will meet you there.

All:this is too wierd!

and before no time they are at the thunder temple.......

krillins quote: who is kilen? you put that up there pyromaniac
and instead of going right to the boss at the temple shouldnt we like find other things on the way, kinda like in zelda's temples where you fight weaker enemies before the boss?

Guest Pyromaniac
Krillin, i dont think we should fight weaker enimiees before the boss. if we did that, then the entire rpg would be like, 100 pages long!!! but yes, we can find useful items and weapons on the way. all you have to do is type in "Laurii found a brand-new bazooka laying in the grass." Voila!! Instant item!! Just dont find too man and dont make them too powerful(like the bazooka).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone here has AOL instant messaging, plz pm me with yer screen name so we can IM each other.:D