OtakuBoards

Warriors of Gaia

Guest Pyromaniac

Name: Adrian
Element: Light
Item: Light Whip (More of a wepon)
Signature Attack: Light Whip Crack!
Description: Blonde hair, bright green eyes. His hair is parted in the middle. He wears white gloves, with yengyangs on them. Wears white pants, and white boots. And wears a white vest. Thats all. Whip is on him, like Indian Jones' whip on him.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
oh i know he said i could make up the bad guy in the ice temple so i figure he's a floating orb that can control the ice in the temple to take any shape or form. And pyromaniac said once we finish off the bad guy a door unlocks and we find a gem thingy. i know its a knock off of zelda ocarina of time and thats what i told him i think its stupid though what about u?

Guest Pyromaniac
I see you all have met my moron of a friend. Let me set things straight: Krillin, i will not kick you out for being mad with Tenchi. Actually, i encourage it. Next, i did not say he could create the ice demon, but since he has already done so, ill let it go. And Tenchi, let me say something: Stop saying you can get me to do stuff, cuz if you do I will kick YOU out. Since i have said that, i guess ill take my turn now.

Guest Pyromaniac
Laurii: HEY!! I see somthing ahead!!

Burn: How far away? And what?

Laurii: It looks like....A TEMPLE!! About a mile away, maybe.

Burn: Then lets go!!

Burn, Scythe and Pyro fly off the ground, past Laurii, and then float down to her level. They then all shoot off towards the Ice Temple.

Burn: Hey Laurii......

Laurii: Yeah?

Burn: I'm still the leader! (speeds off into the distance.)

Laurii: WHAT?!?!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laurii: --COME HERE, YOU FREAK!!

Burn: Just try me, you overgrown fleabag!!

Laurii: Why you-

Scythe: Have either of you realized that we've reached the temple?

Burn/Laurii: NO!!! Oh, i mean, uh, yeah lets go.

uh. can i quote on somthin, i think we have too many fire element people so can you please choose a different one, if that is ok with pyro its his call, and about tenchi making up the boss for ice temple, he cant cause im the boss of the ice temple, you have to beat me to get the gem.

A member of the dark clan Is in front of the grope.

Dark clan member: I see you are on you way to the ice tempal. Will so am I. I can't let you go any feather.

He Then slesh Scythe. Burn then trys to slesh at him but he dodged. He jumps back.

Dark clan member: Fools!

Kital: Dark Fury!

The Dark clan member is killed:wigout:.

Kital: If you are going to the ice tempal let me help you.

[SIZE=1]Pyro: So how are we going to get into this possible temple?? It seems as solid and smooth as well, something smooth..

Laurii: Not too good with words are ya?

Pyro: You noticed?

Burn: Cripes this things is seamless! There [i]has[/i] to be a way in!

Scythe: Hrmmmm... I wonder if we could get in from under it?

Pyro: Well its worth a try...

[i]Pyro leaps high into the air and turns back facing the ground and begin to spin his body in a circle and flames erupt making Pyro seem like a drill of fire... Pyro takes off toawrd the ground boreing through it with great ease. In a few minutes Pyro comes back up from the hole he made normal again..[/i]

Scythe: So?

Pyro: Not a thing, it's smooth all the way around..

Burn: Hrmm.... this ones difficult...[/SIZE]

Guest Pyromaniac
Burn: Hmmmmmmm........

Pyro: What if we combined my Fire Summon with yer Legend of the Phoenix?

Burn: Eh, worth a shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(10 minutes later)

Burn: LEGEND OF THE PHOENIX!!!!!

Pyro: FIRE SUMMON!!!!!

A blast of pure, undescribable heat rips trough the air, completly envoloping the Temple.

Scyth/Laurii: What.......power!!!!

But, amazingly, the temple is left unscratched.

Burn:Da*m it!!!

Pyro: But....but how?

Scythe: WAIT!!! Ive got it!!

All: What?!?!?!?!?

Scyth: Theres a breeze blowing by. I can alter the temperture to almost 0. If Laurii then shoots a get of water at the temple....

Laurii: .....It would frreze it and allow Burn & Pyro to punch a hole right through!!!

Burn: All right, lets do it!!

Guest Pyromaniac
I probly wont be on at all tomorrow, guys. Just dont do anything i wouldnt(like write somthin GOOD....), & plz try to introduce all characters who havnt so we can get it over with. Well, gtg. Peace out.(Makes peace sign with fingers. Then, realizes no one can see them. Looks confused, then walks away.):D :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey lord vegeta, when sythe, burn and lauri come to the ice temple to fight me, [/B][/QUOTE]

Whet about me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kitell [/i]
[B]A member of the dark clan Is in front of the grope.

Dark clan member: I see you are on you way to the ice tempal. Will so am I. I can't let you go any feather.

He Then slesh Scythe. Burn then trys to slesh at him but he dodged. He jumps back.

Dark clan member: Fools!

Kital: Dark Fury!

The Dark clan member is killed:wigout:.

Kital: If you are going to the ice tempal let me help you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]hey lord vegeta, when sythe, burn and lauri come to the ice temple to fight me, you can be my partner, you will fight them before i do, your like my henchman, how does that sound? [/B][/QUOTE]
ok that sounds good.

Guest Pyromaniac
As the breeze blows by, Scythe extends his hands & concentrates, slowly but shurely loweing the temperture.

Scythe: NOW LAURII!!!!!

Laurii: Hydro Jet!!!!!!

A stream of rushing water bursts from her hands, completely drenching the temple.

Scythe: Almost.....there......ha!

In a matter of seconds, the temple is completly frozen.

Burn: Shall we?

Pyro: Oh, by all means.

Pyro & Burn both puch the same area at the same time, with all their power, and.........

Burn/Pyro: It broke!!!

Scythe: Told ya i was right.;)

Burn: Woohoo!!!

Laurii: Are we ever gonna go inside?

Burn: Oh yeah.....

Laurii: Idiot.......

The warriors enter and see a shadowed figure on a large ice crafted statue.

????: So, you fools managed to get in. Ill admit i didnt think you were strong enough.

Laurii: What? Do you know who they're with?

????: Oh yes, the so-called tiger godess. Youre probably the weakest of them all.

Laurii: !!!! You..... you dared to insult....ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

Burn: Uh oh....

Kitel: What's the matter?

Pyro: He insulted her honor AND insulted her.

Kitel: Is that bad?

Burn: Yer probly better off fighting an atomic bomb.....

Laurii: :flaming: I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!:flaming:

???: I wont waste my energy on you. Zaden?

A large, muscular man steps from the shadows.

Zaden: It will be my pleasure, boss........

[B]sorry fulgore, you cant be ice, we already have 2 ice members, and 2 fire mebers, 1 wind member, one water/earth meber, an electric, dark and phsycic [/B][/QUOTE]LOL, so what does that leave?