OtakuBoards

Warriors of Gaia

Guest Pyromaniac

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]**** YOU! GO AWAY! You post in topics that have nothing to do with you...and they mean nothing! Go spam in a different forum! Here's a link for free! [url]www.pojo.com[/url][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Whoa, the dark side of Raiha, lol.. but yes I agree 100% with her! heres another link for ya! [url]www.planetnamek.com[/url] [/SIZE]

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Whoa, the dark side of Raiha, lol.. but yes I agree 100% with her! heres another link for ya! [url]www.planetnamek.com[/url] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*roar* You ain't seen nothin yet Pyro. If he posts here one more time, and it's the same as before...I'll kill him, or get him banned. Mods are my friends... :devil:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*roar* You ain't seen nothin yet Pyro. If he posts here one more time, and it's the same as before...I'll kill him, or get him banned. Mods are my friends... :devil:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Cripes! Of all the smilies they have here they never have the faces I'm lookin for! Lol, but anywho.. *steps slowly and carefully away from Raiha* I'm just gonna be over here, that roar just aint right, lol[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]ok guys, i think were spamin now, so why dont we get to the rpg, and what is tenchi doin, its his turn!!!
:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Technically it's anyones turn, but tenchi said he was gonna post somthing so we're just posting stuff here as we get impatient waiting....[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Whoever is spamming.... Pedroo I guess.... whatever, it's making me more stupid everytime i read "hey waz up?" so I opted not to look for more... but.... please stop.... One more time and I will report you to Adam who will take appropiate action..... Arigatou Gozaimasu bakamono :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Errrr! Beaten again. Anyway, back to the story, which I still haven't been intorduced too...

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
cool ok here we go...
----------------------------------

Thunder: what was that for damnit!

Laurii: what do you think trader I didn't trust you from the start!

Thunder: I told you im not the bad guy but right now i don't have time to explain. So lets beat these bit**es!

As Thunder engages in combat Laurii says to the group:

Laurii: hey guys we've got to help Burn so lets kill these guys and then find out what the hell Thunder is doing just standing there not helping him escape!

Thunder is flying everywhere to kill the creatures that were torturing his comrad, while Laurii starts pumleing them left from right.

Pyro starts blasting everyone with his fire summon while Sythe unlocks Burn and they both start to fight.

Laurii: ok now that we've saved that weak human we shall get to the bottom of this so called good guy god:mad:

Thunder: (gasping for breath) Ok as I said im not the bad guy i was captured and they put this thing on me that shocks me every time i tried to resist capture!

Thunder shows a small device inplanted in his neck

Thunder: This is what shocked me but the remote was distroyed by one of you (He points to the ground and everyone see's bits of a computerized remote) Its a good thing you guys came but you Laurii didn't have to hit me damnit!!

Laurii: eh (shrugs her shoulders as she turns into a human again) well I wanted to do it anyways :smirk:

[SIZE=1]....m'kay another note..just because the Fire Summon is my signature attack doesnt mean I use it all the time.. its more like my finishing attack. I only use it when, I know its time to finish off the enemy for good.. and it takes a lot out of him anways so he wont want to use it all the time.. I just thought I'd say that.

Ok, but now I'm confused, are all the people we were fighting dead or are we just standing around talking about whether Thunder is bad or good??? :confused:[/SIZE]

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
well they're dead the context pretty much implies that and if u had any other attacks i'd use one of those, sorry, cause i saw that u don't like your character being controlled by us so i tried to make u satisfied by not doing so :D :D

Guest Pyromaniac
First of all, i apoligize. I was naive to allow pedro access to this site. If he continues to post spam, i will have the mod kick him off the site. Thank you, Raiha, for showing us who he really is. A spam-man. Anyhoo, ill guess ill go now.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn: Thanks you guys, fer rescuing me. Oh, and Laurii, was that concern I detected in youre voice when i got pulled down?

Laurii: It was.....merely a shout of surprise.

Burn: Welly welly well. Looks like miss tiger-godess has some human emotions!

Laurii::flaming: WHAT?!?!?!? You DARE compare me to those barely evolved simians?!?!?!?:flaming:

Burn: Then again, maybe not.......

Thunder: Uh, it's great that you guys are sharing & all, but havent we forgotten that we are in the thunder temple, shouldnt there be a thunder-gaurdian?

A large, well built man enters the room. He raises his hands and shoots out a blast of lightning, hitting Pyro, Laurii, & Scythe.

????: That would be me.....

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: Ooh. A challenge. :smirk:

Burn: My turn this time.

Laurii: But- okay. *sigh*

Scythe: You're letting Burn fight? That's not like you.

Laurii: I'm in control of my mind right now. I'll be compassionate and considerate, but only for a few minutes.[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock walks along a path. He takes a look around, then speaks...[/I]

Warlock: "The Thunder Temple should be somewhere in this area. Well, better get going."

[I]Warlock continues on walking, when he suddenly sees the Thunder Temple. Without a word, he runs to it...[/I]

Ok im confused now, not about the story but the characters, i need to do i character check.
these are the characters i know of.

Burn is Pyromaniac
Thunder is Tenchi
Nannaki is Scythe
Raiha is Lauri
Pyromunkie is Pyro
Kittell is Kital
I am Kaiyu
Warlock is erm....Warlock
American Writer is Adrian
Lord Vegeta is Zaden
And Fulore is Fulgore

am i right?

Burn Starts to Walk Towards The Unknown Temple Gaurdian.

Kaiyu: He Looks sooooo........Confident, is he hiding something?

Burn: You seem to be a Very Stupid Man, you simply Cannot wi----

*He is Cut Off by a mysterious man that barges into the room.

???????:Well gee i guess someone beat me here! Im Warlock!!!

Guest Pyromaniac
Burn: Nice to meet you, Warlock.

Warlock:You too. I guess if youre fighting him we are on the same side.

Laurii: We're not sure of that yet.

Warlock: Well, let me answer that with......MIND BLAST!!!!

An eruption of psychic energy flows from Warlocks forhead, striking ???? head on.

????: Aaaarrrhhhhh!!!!

Burn: :eek: What the fu*k was that?!?!?

Warlock: That was my Mind Blast. It stengthens someone's subconcius psychic power to the point where he/she can hear the thoughts of everyone for miles around. It only lasts a few seconds, but the effect is.....excrutiating pain.

Burn: I'm sure.

????: You are a rude bunch. I would at least expect you to allow me to introduce myself. I am Kalibak.

Laurii: Whats this? Could this be a POLITE pschotic?:smirk:

Kalibak. Hmm. :smirk: Charming.

[B][SIZE=1]....Ok, I'm seriously lost here. The plot developement in this RPG is lack there of...:confused:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm lost here too. But only because I've missed abit of this RPG...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]??? Lack of plot development??? what do you mean? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Everything isn't linked to the next in any way. It's like first we're at one place, then suddenly before I even get a chance to post anything your done there.. then suddenly we're at the next place, and then things just start happening and none of it really makes sense..the point of this RPG is beginning to dissipate[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]Everything isn't linked to the next in any way. It's like first we're at one place, then suddenly before I even get a chance to post anything your done there.. then suddenly we're at the next place, and then things just start happening and none of it really makes sense..the point of this RPG is beginning to dissipate[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Hang on a sec...there was a point to this? LOL, if you say so.[/COLOR]