OtakuBoards

Warriors of Gaia

Guest Pyromaniac

Alrighty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kain lurks in the shadows watching them buy new equipment.

Kaiyu-I feel like i'm being watched...

Laurii-Yeah!And theirs a guy with crazy spiked gold hair lurking in the shadows!:rolleyes:

Kain-I thought you couldn't see me?!?!?:confused:

Laurii-:eek:

Kaiyu-Were you watching us?

Kain-........yes.....

Laurii-A guy with crazy spiked gold hair in the shadows.

Kaiyu-Told you!

Kain walks up to the counter and buys some new stuff.

1)Mega Sword
2)Thunder Tunic
3)Spell potion

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i typed alot, and then it all got deleted and i cryed, so im just gonna simplify what i wrote and if it seems to fast who cares.

kaiyu:well lets go to the wind temple, its up there in the mountains.

They climb half the mountain and camp out at night, they wake up and head up all the way.

Kaiyu:here it is.

(GOD **** IM SO PISSED!! I TYPED SO MUCH AND MY FINGURE HIT A WRONG KEY AND IT DID SOMTHING,AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!)

(CRYS SOME MORE):( :( :( :(

Kain-The wind temple...

Kaiyu-You alright?

Kain-I'm fine.

Laurii-Lets go inside then!

Laurii trys to run throw the temple doors put is blown half way down the mountain by a blast of wind.

Kain-Hmmmmm...only those of the wind and thunder element may enter this temple...

Thunder-So me and who else?

Kain-Me...i'm wind and thunder.

Thunder-Lets go!

Kain and thunder walk through the temple doors with ease and confront the wind master.

Thunder-Where is he?

Kain-:flaming: SKY'S REVENGE!

The sky turns black and thunder bolts shoot from the sky and tornadoes and wind storms come and bolts crash into the groun making cracks in the temple floor and the wind master comes forth.

Kain and thunder walk forth and meet with the terrible villain.

Everyone is looking in to see the fight.

All:we came all the way up here to watch them fight?!!:flaming:

????: haha, i just wanted to see if anyone was of the wind element, that is the first step of prooving your self worthy.

Kain dashes forward in rage.

????: hmmmm.... weekling.

the man raises his hand and shouts power of the tornado!!

Kain is thrown back all the way out of the temple as the rest watchj him fly past and crash badly into the ground. but he gets up and is bleeding every where, allthough he acts as if he hasnt been touched.

????: pitty, what a waste of talent. allow me to introduce myself.
my name is calrisian.

Thunder:i dont care who u are ut im taking you down!!!!

calrisian:u never to stop do you? u guys have wasted your efforts coming here, you dont stand a bit of a chance against me!!!

note to all: hey guys, what is winds weakness?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]water wouldnt work cause it would make him into a hurrincane, i think its phycic, yah phycic, so i guess kitell is our man for this fight. you there kittell? its time for you to post if you want to be the guy who kills him. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Uh, wohoo? That's nice, I knew Psychic was the one. :D Well, Laurii'll have to settle for being a spectator. Not that she enjoys that.[/COLOR]

Guest Pyromaniac
Sorry i was off fer so long. oh, a little note: im pretty sure kittel is a dark, not psychic. i think thats warlock. and guys, PiroMunkie says this rpg has no plot, & im beginning to believe hes right. guys, lets try to let in an actual storyline, maybe even a sidequest, like Laurii trying to gain her human personality back. lets try not to just go from temple to temple in 2 or three posts, alright? Lets try to keep things interesting.Anyway, i dont have enough time to post anything, cause i have to get off AGAIN in a coupla minutes. Seeya, guys.:D

[COLOR=royalblue]Ahh, at last, something that makes sense. Here's the story of Laurii. Paraphrased...[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Laurii was not always Laurii. Before, Laurii was a Tiger Goddess that gaurded her mountains against human intruders. One day, Sabirsing, a young girl was in the mountains, training, when she was attacked by Laurii. She killed Laurii, but Laurii managed to instill her spirit inside Sabirsing. This drove the innocent girl mad and Sabirsing transformed into Laurii, a dark, vengeful girl with a tendency to kill humans. So when Burn and Scythe "bumped" into Laurii, what they didn't know, was that they were dealing with a girl, not a goddess. Did that make any sense to you people?[/COLOR]

Guest Pyromaniac
Kinda. Sabirsing? Hey, can we give her a knickname? Laur', maybe? Or would that deface her goddessness(strange word)?
Anhoo, i guess i do have some time left to post.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]Kinda. Sabirsing? Hey, can we give her a knickname? Laur', maybe? Or would that deface her goddessness(strange word)?
Anhoo, i guess i do have some time left to post.:D [/B][/QUOTE]I don't think her worship would mind that. :D

Guest Pyromaniac
Pyro: SWEET!!!! I wanna kill!!! I wanna kill!!!
You know, we have to do this as slowly and gruesomly as possible!!! ( puts on splatter goggles and pulls out microwave and chainsaw.)

Thunder does little anime-sweat-drop-thingy.
:D :laugh:

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
Thunder wipes sweet takes his hand and flatin's it and puts it to his neck and ram's it clear through *well not so clear* and then drops dead everyone stares in disbelife than shrugs their shoulders and walk away with a friendly little conversation going between them....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]YAY!!! He's dead! And I agree with both Piro's/Pyro, this is truly started to lose it's plot. So, amybe we should have side quests or something like that... [/B][/QUOTE]Maybe Laurii should go off on her own or get in touch with her host's real self.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey guys, i think we should kill tenchi alot better than that, like we should kill him while hes i battle, the enemy of a temple should kill him, and then will poke his dead body with sticks. [/B][/QUOTE]Somehow, I don't think Laurii would want to poke his dead body with sticks.

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
sure she would, all she would want is a 20 ft. pole so she doesn't smell the decaying flesh of the lifeless body in which blood is slowly oozing blood from his deep gash in his neck running down his arm because it is stuck in it. :D