OtakuBoards

Warriors of Gaia

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
You people have know lives what so ever i've been watching u but u seem to do nothing but this. I only joined this thing because i am friends with pyromaniac in person and he asked me to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Raiha and NanakiXIII your little conversation about the chinese zodiac it's real but if u don't belive in it, it will haunt u mwha mwha ha mwhaa ha ha ha :devil: :devil: [I]looks suprised at his actions and starts to explain:[/I]

oh sorry caught up in the moment
acually it won't haunt u but i do have info on u too here:

Raiha u are a Fire Tiger:Tiger people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.
Soup and Oolong Tea are among the keys to good health.

You see the Fire Tiger across the room, making a very dramatic entrance. Suddenly you are mesmerized by the eloquent eyebrows, yes, eyebrows, of that very vital face. So expressive, this face is positively on fire! Wait a bit longer and you will be caught up in hearing laughter that goes right through the bones and catches you up in it. The Fire Tiger is a thrilling person to know, full of enthusiasm for every aspect of life, optimistic to the core. Even cloudy days are seen for what they are, simply vibrant grays on the verge of exploding into sunshine. Fire Tigers are leaders in the best sense of the word, honest and fair with everyone. They love being boss. Fire Tigers get over any financial difficulties they might encounter very quickly. Although they might not possess great fortunes, they certainly enjoy comforting financial security throughout their lives. The Charismatic Fire Tiger is full of charisma and has no trouble attracting love and finding lasting relationships. This Tiger loves to play and is enlivened by sensuality and passion. To know Fire Tigers is to love Fire Tigers.

Famous TIGER people: Sun Yat-Sen, Jiang Zemin, Ho Chih Minh,Princess Anne, General Charles de Gaulle, Charles Lindbergh, Beethoven, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos I, Jonas Salk, Queen Elizabeth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NanakiXIII u are a Fire Rabbit:Rabbit people love to play under the moonlight. Quite fanciful, they respond to the power and beauty of nature and are always being pulled one way and the other to examine what they find. They are the luckiest of all twelve signs! But, it's more a result of "the harder I work, the luckier I get" than taking crazy chances. They are cautious, conservative, bright, and have a good head for business. Supremely pleasant to have around, these affectionate, naturally shy peacemakers seldom ever lose their temper. They sometimes appear to be singing the blues because of a natural but short-lived tendency towards despondency. Rabbits always inspire deep admiration and trust.
Ginger Soup and Ginger Noodles are among the keys to good health!!

The Fire Rabbits stand out from the crowd of other Rabbits. You might expect Rabbits to be passive, quiet, and loners. Not so, the Fire Rabbits. These extroverts are leaders of the pack! Fire Rabbits intuitively sense the right way to bring out the best in themselves and other people. They are brave creatures, thirsty for life. Others eagerly follow them because of the promise of adventure and great fun, and they are never disappointed. Visionary explorers, Fire Rabbits inspire others to see beyond the surface. Unlike other Rabbits, Fire Rabbits have the potential to be truly rich. Enormously capable and hardworking, Fire Rabbits can achieve great things others cannot match. Captains in charge of their lives, they experience smooth sailing in their careers. The multifaceted Fire Rabbits experience great versatility in their lives. Their interests can range from Agatha Christie to bungee jumping, from caviar to enchiladas, from snowskiing to Scrabble. Speaking of Scrabble, spell Love: L-O-V-E is very kind to Fire Rabbits. Excellent lovers, they rapturously charm their partners with cozy fireplaces, affectionate hugs, and, most of all, undying support and loyalty.

Famous RABBIT people: Hu Shih, Hu Yao-Bang, Kim Young Sam, Sally Ride, Leonardo Di Caprio, Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Arturo Toscanini, Leontyne Price, Clare Boothe Luce, Tiger Woods.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]I hate to admit it, but that describes me. :D A rabbit? LOL. That's still funny to me. One of my friends is a rabbit and he's a total pushover.:p Leonardo De Caprio? You've got to be kidding me...[/COLOR] :rolleyes:

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
ya well that happens hey do u want to see my profile here it is:

I am an Earth Dragon: Dragon people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.
Chicken Soup and Bamboo Shoots are among keys to even greater good health!

If you make friends with the Earth Dragon, you have a friend for life! Friendship is a big-time commitment which they show through uncommon kindness, caring, and giving spirit. When youngsters, Earth Dragons are valued by their teachers and playmates and when older, by their superiors, colleagues, and social circle. It's no wonder! Hardworking and talented, these well-rounded Dragons have a lively imagination which transforms the atmosphere. They are able to do many things well and receive many accolades during their very successful careers and good money to boot. These Dragons are wildly impulsive in money matters. If they see it, they buy it. When they buy it, it's out of sight out of mind, forgotten in the toy box. Not too late to change these wasteful spending habits, you know! Like most Dragons, those of the Earth don't like to rush Love. They like doing what comes naturally, steady rhythm, beginning from friendship and igniting into the exhilaration of falling in love when it's time. Earth Dragons want long-lasting relationships, not tumbling tumble weeds. After the male dragon has gotten over his playboy stage, he is the biggest convert of all to the joys of the everlasting Relationship.

Famous Dragon People: Ringo Starr, Edward Heath, Dr. Seuss, John Lennon, Harold Wilson, Helen Keller, Pearl S. Buck, Salvador Dali, Francois Mitterrand, Hosni Mubarek, Maya Angelou.

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
are u full chinese or half? cause im half but i mostly respect my chinese haratige:angel:
oh where do your relatives live cause mine live in Guhan Zhou or "Canton" as america calls it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TenchiDaPimp' [/i]
[B]are u full chinese or half? cause im half but i mostly respect my chinese haratige:angel:
oh where do your relatives live cause mine live in Guhan Zhou or "Canton" as america calls it [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I'm half chinese, but I still look Asian. I tresure my Chinese heratige because, in my family, we're taught to accept and embrace our heratige. My relatives live in Guanzhou (interesting...), Tawiwan (mother's side), Bejeing(Father's side), and one extremely rual area(No clue as to who's side) that I don't remember...[/COLOR]

Name: Warlock

Element: Psychic

Items: None.

Signature Attack: Force of the Mind.

Description: Tall, black hair, blue eyes. Black leather boots, greenish blackish pants, a black T-Shirt and a jet-black cloak. (Quite black, isn't he?)

Bio: Growing up in the Psychic Clan, he was able to control his psychic power perfectly. Seeing how the Dark Clan was starting to gain power, Warlock started on the quest for the Omni-Sword.

Could someone please bring me in...

[COLOR=royalblue]Funny, I never was bothered by Tenchi. It doesn't matter to me. But we could use more girls. So far, in every RPG I'm in...I'M THE ONLY GIRL DAMNIT!!! But that's okay, because it makes the story more interesting.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B][B]uh alright but where the hell are we[/B] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=skyblue]We're going to the Ice temple, and I'm the leader. :D Fire Tiger Power!!! *peace sign* LOL, I crack me up.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B][B]Ice temple huh and your the leader *sigh* is anybody or anything there thats gonna stop us[/B] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Err.....yeah, ...a bad guy. I don't know! Ask Pyromaniac, not me.[/COLOR] :smirk:

Guest TenchiDaPimp'
im back and that little comment about me krillin i wouldn't say ne thing about me like that again cause i know the creater of this rpg in person(as i have mensioned before) so i can have him kick u out but i'll let it slide this time:devil:

well i don't know how to introduce my character to the team so ne body got an idea?